What do you supposed is going through Mitt's mind?

How are natural disasters not a threat? Tell me did sandy just affect one state or 14?

Look I understand your pee sized brain thinks you are right, but your not. Protecting the us before and after is an affair at all levels.

Oh course you are all for state rights till a state decides they want to ban large sodas. Then you bitch and whine.

I think you should read post # 45.
The Mayor of New York City did that, not the State.

i read post 45, its still stupid. Its the Job of the fed to handle these sorts of issues, when the states request aid.

Again your wrong, go away.

If that works let me know. :D

His campaign. Mitten wisely decided last week to give no more interviews to the press. He sure would have gotten clobbered over this now if he did.

He's a coward to hide from the press.

ESADMF....

His point is still correct and you assholes just needs something else to crow about as the U.S.S. Obamtanic slips below the waves.

Can you dickweeds be any more desperate ?

Why how dare he suggest freedom to the states.
Never mind that it is Constitutional and that the States and private sector do it much better that the Feds.

Do what better?

You reside in fantasy land.

Just about anything besides the duties given the fed in the constitution....

I guess you call having your head up your ass and looking out your bellybutton.....reality.

What do you supposed is going through Mitt's mind?

If Papa Obama and his staff are going to leave the M and R keys on the keyboards
when they have to leave after losing this election

Indeed

Obama's 2nd Term or Where's Barry ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_SVHw2wyxM]One Flew Over.... - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I bet he and Team Romney will hunker down for a large portion of the day trying to figure out how they can get Romney's face footage in New Jersey, New York, and Virginia without appearing to be the craven asshole that he is.

looks like obama is hunkered down in his Command Center, making hay on what a great job hes doing, where he should have been the night we had 4 men killed:eusa_whistle:
It is geniune radical A-holes like yourself that continue to give your party a bad name.

Not only r u looking for find a scandal in a an international incident where there's zero evidence of, you're willing to throw the American People under the bus to do it too.

Why are you harping on and on, about some past event when there's CURRENTLY a national disaster going on in the East Coast?

Have you no shame!?!?!?!??

I bet he and Team Romney will hunker down for a large portion of the day trying to figure out how they can get Romney's face footage in New Jersey, New York, and Virginia without appearing to be the craven asshole that he is.

looks like obama is hunkered down in his Command Center, making hay on what a great job hes doing, where he should have been the night we had 4 men killed:eusa_whistle:
It is geniune radical A-holes like yourself that continue to give your party a bad name.

Not only r u looking for find a scandal in a an international incident where there's zero evidence of, you're willing to throw the American People under the bus to do it too.

Why are you harping on and on, about some past event when there's CURRENTLY a national disaster going on in the East Coast?

Have you no shame!?!?!?!??

Thats funny coming from a guy that believes Aids and Crack were invented by the CIA to kill off black people.

What the fuck am I going to do with all these cans of shit. I don't eat canned food and the Red Cross doesn't want them. Now I'm going to look like a fool with all these cans of shit. Maybe I can get the dog to eat them? No, he ran away after I terrorized him. Maybe if we store them in a dumpster, no one will notice.

r-MITT-ROMNEY-CANCELS-large570.jpg

Romney bagging cans of shit.

Ways to Give | Red Cross

Unsolicited, spontaneous donations of goods and services, though well-intentioned, have hidden costs and pose a number of complications for relief efforts.

For these reasons, the Red Cross is unable to accept any large collections of items, such as used clothing, hygiene items, furniture, toys and canned goods. Nor are we able to accept small, individual donations of these items. Unfortunately, the Red Cross does not have the resources to process these types of donations properly.

Last edited by a moderator:

What the fuck am I going to do with all these cans of shit. I don't eat canned food and the Red Cross doesn't want them. Now I'm going to look like a fool with all these cans of shit. Maybe I can get the dog to eat them? No, he ran away after I terrorized him. Maybe if we store them in a dumpster, no one will notice.

r-MITT-ROMNEY-CANCELS-large570.jpg

Romney bagging cans of shit.

Ways to Give | Red Cross

Unsolicited, spontaneous donations of goods and services, though well-intentioned, have hidden costs and pose a number of complications for relief efforts.

For these reasons, the Red Cross is unable to accept any large collections of items, such as used clothing, hygiene items, furniture, toys and canned goods. Nor are we able to accept small, individual donations of these items. Unfortunately, the Red Cross does not have the resources to process these types of donations properly.

This guy is so disconnected. Can you imagine the kind of president he would make?

And, sure nuff, he's flip flopped on this - just as I said he would.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/258388-mitt-lies-again.html#post6247756

His campaign. Mitten wisely decided last week to give no more interviews to the press. He sure would have gotten clobbered over this now if he did.

ESADMF....

His point is still correct and you assholes just needs something else to crow about as the U.S.S. Obamtanic slips below the waves.

Take it easy on the radical left

Papa Obama will become, only the sixth president in the last 100 years to lose re-election...

They are having a hard time with it as this 'bag of hot air" falls down

obamabust-i2403.jpg

ESADMF....

Take it easy on the radical left

Papa Obama will become, only the sixth president in the last 100 years to lose re-election...

They are having a hard time with it as this 'bag of hot air" falls down

obamabust-i2403.jpg

Romney might very well win. But could you imagine? He will be way, way worse than Bush.

Ask any right winger what it is they expect Romney to do and besides "he's white", they have nothing.

Why how dare he suggest freedom to the states.
Never mind that it is Constitutional and that the States and private sector do it much better that the Feds.

Privatize! :eusa_shhh:

Good idea. Make money off people suffering. What if they don't have the money. Oops, guess we let them die. Or, we can take their first born and use them as "cannon fodder" after they grow up.

So many possibilities.

Forum List

Back