What do you do if?

What do you do if you see a man raping a boy in a shower?

• Beat his fucking ass.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beat his ass, call 911.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Be sure the 10 year old is not just a midget, then beat his ass.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a friend who was very pregnant. She was due to deliver any day. I was visiting the house and I saw her across the street talking to another pregnant lady. I walked up and said "isn't that sweet, the two pregnant ladies having a meeting"....the other woman glowered at me and said "I'm not pregnant". I was mortified. (it's a funny story now, but it was not funny at the time..I felt horrible!)

Since that day, I verify everything.

So

I'd make sure it wasn't a midget first....:lol:

I don't know about 'beating his fucking ass' but I would most certainly intervene. And then I would most certainly call the police.

yea i think just shouting stop would have stopped ....of course you would be dialing 911....as you shouted just in case....and of course you would want to get medical help for the child....

Perhaps there needs to be a new poll? maybe it should go like this....

How many people don't need to actually hear or see the facts before they start ruining peoples careers and lives. How many believe that there is no need for a trial as he obviously is guilty in the court of public opinion? How many believe that we should just do away with the constitution and the rule of law and pesky little trials that get in the way of lynch mobs?

For people who scream and stomp their feet about how the constitution is being ignored and done away with. They sure don't seem to mind throwing it out when it suits them. Maybe this will help eveyone.

"INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" How soon we have forgotten.:(

You see a man raping a 10 year old boy in a shower?

I KNOW I would start screaming my head off. THAT should stop a rapist in the act. Then run and call the police and go from there. I would also appear in court for the prosecution, regardless of my job.

This is the day and age... of images...

First thing you do is take pics..... hard copy is a fucking bitch.
Then ya find the biggest thing you can.... a foot ball helmet would work.. and ya bash his head to make him stop.
Then you take the kid and get away as fast as you can
Then you call the cops!

spectrum you see the guy raping the kid......i dont think i would be waiting for the court of any opinion

It is a nice thought. Yes, I see someone raping a child, I step in immediately. That is a no brainer....I would hope it is the same for eveyone.

What we got now is two people ten years ago see this happen and at the time they do nothing. Now it is ten years later and they tell their story. With the bad rap "eye witnesses" have been getting lately, can you really trust what they think they saw ten years ago? I only ask because any sane person witnessing the violation of a child would put a stop to it immediately, unless.....that isn't what they saw.

Doubt it would happen. I'm not in the habit of watching 10 year old boys shower. However, if it did happen, he'd probably be dead and I'd be calling 911 to report that I accidentally killed him as I was trying to stop him from hurting the boy.

Yes, I think I'd scream first then try to grab the kid and run. One of my girlfriends took her child into a restroom then into a stall. She heard a noise and glanced up and some guy was looking down at them.

My friend is very small too but she screamed and started cussing. She opened the door where her daughter was, went out and started kicking the door of his stall until someone came in. If she would have got that door open, I know she would have half killed that guy.

It does startle them if you scream.

Forum List

Back