What do you believe about Jesus/Yeshua

Do you believe that Jesus?

• Total voters
Hi Light:

What do you believe about Jesus/Yeshua

Jesus Christ is the "Son of God" (John 1:34) and the incarnation of the "Lamb of God" (John 1:29 = in heaven of this universe) representing the Father + Son + Holy Spirit (pic) in this Adamic Universe. Jesus Christ is the incarnation of the F+S+HS (between God and Men in red) on the earth, or the "Son of" that Heavenly "Man" (under red arrow).

Jesus Christ is the "Man of Heaven" and John The Baptist is the "Man of the Earth" (my Topic) ...

GL,

Terral

I see. Then obviously you don't believe in G-D.

Hear O Israel, the L-rd is our G-D, the L-ord is ONE (Deut)

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. ...so that from the rising of the Sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:5-6)

...I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah, 46:9)

... so that all the peoples of the Earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other. (1 Kings, 8:60)

Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the Earth; for I am God, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:22)

This is what the Lord says…"Surely God is with you, and there is no other; there is no other God." (Isaiah, 45:14)

...The Lord our God, the Lord is one. (Deuteronomy, 6:4)

... O Lord; no deeds can compare with Yours. All the nations You have made will come and worship before You, O Lord; they will bring glory to Your name. For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:8-10)

O Lord ...You alone are God over all the kingdoms of the Earth. You have made heaven and Earth. (Isaiah, 37:16)

... all kingdoms on Earth may know that You alone, O Lord, are God. (Isaiah, 37:20)

This is what the Lord says—your Redeemer, Who formed you in the womb: I am the Lord, Who has made all things, Who alone stretched out the heavens, Who spread out the Earth by Myself. (Isaiah, 44:24)

Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides You, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. (Isaiah, 64:4)

For this is what the Lord says—He Who created the heavens, He is God; He Who fashioned and made the Earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited—He says: "I am the Lord, and there is no other." (Isaiah, 45:18)

...Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no god apart from Me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but Me. (Isaiah, 45:21)

See now that I Myself am He! There is no god besides Me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal... (Deuteronomy, 32:39)

...you may know there is no one like the Lord our God. (Exodus, 8:10)

O Lord... there is no god like You in heaven above or on Earth below... (1 Kings, 8:23; 2 Chronicles, 6:14)

Then Asa called to the Lord his God and said, "Lord, there is no one like You to help the powerless against the mighty..."(2 Chronicles, 14:11)

I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from Me there is no savior. (Isaiah, 43:11)

There is no one like You, O Lord, and there is no god but You, as we have heard with our own ears. (1 Chronicles, 17:20; 2 Samuel, 7:22)

There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides You; there is no strength like our God. (1 Samuel, 2:2)

His wisdom is profound, His power is vast. Who has resisted Him and come out unscathed. (Job, 9:4)

For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:10)

Praise Him for His acts of power; praise Him for His surpassing greatness. (Psalms, 150:2)

You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the Earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship You. (Nehemiah, 9:6)

They will say of Me, "In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength."... (Isaiah, 45:24)

You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides Him there is no other. (Deuteronomy, 4:35)

... Is there any god besides Me? No, there is no other strong one; I know not one. (Isaiah, 44:8)

This is what the Lord says—I am the first and I am the last; apart from Me there is no god. (Isaiah, 44:6)

Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the Lord—with the first of them and with the last—I am He." (Isaiah, 41:4)

O Lord, are You not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One… (Habakkuk 1:12)

I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere Him. (Ecclesiastes, 3:14)

Before the mountains were born or You brought forth the Earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting You are God. (Psalms, 90:2)

Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever…(Psalms, 45:6)

For this is what the high and lofty One says—He Who lives forever, Whose name is holy...(Isaiah, 57:15)

and said: "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are His." (Daniel, 2:20)

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. (Ecclesiastes, 3:11)

…For He is the living God and He endures forever… His dominion will never end. (Daniel, 6:26)

Praise be to the Lord … from everlasting to everlasting… (1 Chronicles, 16:36)

But You, O Lord, are exalted forever. (Psalms, 92:8)

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever. (Isaiah, 40:8)

These verses very well deal with the Roman construct of who Yahushua is, pushed by the Roman Catholic Church and "mainstream Christianity". Kind of the way the movie Zietgiest will only deal with this same construct, who is actually a reincarnation of pagan deities rather than the only begotten Son of ELOHIYM. Yahushua never claimed to be a part of some "trinity", that's Osirus-Isis-Horus ancient Egyptian deities that claim some sort of trinitarian fellowship, not the God of the Bible. There is no trinity. Yahushua is the fullness of the godhead, he is ELOHIYM and he is man.

ELOHIYM is spirit (Holy Ghost) and man (YAHUSHUA). He's three in the same sense that we are: spirit, body, and soul (Genesis 2:7). There is no trinity. That is a lie. Yahushua is fully is ELOHIYM.

Hi Uptown:

These verses very well deal with the Roman construct of who Yahushua is, pushed by the Roman Catholic Church and "mainstream Christianity".

Nonsense. Uptown is characterizing Mike's 'cut and paste' job using nonsense ...

Kind of the way the movie Zietgiest will only deal with this same construct, who is actually a reincarnation of pagan deities rather than the only begotten Son of ELOHIYM.

Jesus Christ is the "Son of God." John 1:34. That is how we present 'the truth' (John 5:33) of Christ's identity in English. When I see other members hacking around the terms "Elohiym" and "Yhushua" and "Yeshua" and other gobbledygook, then the fact is obvious that somebody 'does not' know Him ...

Yahushua never claimed to be a part of some "trinity", that's Osirus-Isis-Horus ancient Egyptian deities that claim some sort of trinitarian fellowship, not the God of the Bible.

We disagree. Christ affirms the 'trinity' relationship of the 'three witnesses' (1John 5:6-8) of 'The Word' in the "Father, Son and Holy Spirit." Matt. 28:19.

There is no trinity.

Surely you jest! Scripture is filled with 'spirit, blood, water' witnesses from Genesis to Revelation.

60a.jpg

60b.jpg

These two charts show the 'Singularity Expression' in the first column with the three witnesses of spirit, blood and water in the same row. Everything from God, The Word/Son and the Creation (heavens, heaven and earth) to the Tabernacle of Moses and the Temple to Scripture and man himself is a 'trinity' of three hosts representing one singularity expression, whether you ever wake the hell up or not ...

Yahushua is the fullness of the godhead, he is ELOHIYM and he is man.

No. While Christ (F+S+HS) has the 'fullness' of all Deity IN Him (Col 2:9) the Son of God is the "Image of the Invisible God" (Col 1:15). You cannot accurately say that Jesus is God 'and' a mere man, because of what 'is' written in God's Living Word:

(A)God is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent;
(B)Has He said, and will He not do it?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?" Numbers 23:19.
You also cannot accurately say that Jesus is any mere man, because Scripture says that He was found in appearance AS A MAN (Phil. 2:9). If Jesus were a mere man (not), then He could never teach that the greatest born of women is John the Baptist (Matt. 11:12). The simple truth is that the Son of God (Christ Jesus) is the "one Mediator BETWEEN God 'and' Men" (1Tim. 2:5 = pic again), because He is something 'between' God and men ...

ELOHIYM is spirit (Holy Ghost) and man (YAHUSHUA).

Blaaaaa!!!! 'Elohiym' is 'God' of Genesis 1:1 and the same "God" who raised our Lord Jesus Christ from the dead (Rom. 10:9). Jesus Christ is the incarnation of the "Yehovah 'Elohiym" of Genesis 2:4+ who formed Adam (the 'son of God') using His own two hands. No one has seen 'GOD' at ANYTIME (John 1:18), but many 'have' seen the "Son of God." John 1:34.

He's three in the same sense that we are: spirit, body, and soul (Genesis 2:7).

However, uptown just said there is 'no trinity' in the bible. :0)

There is no trinity. That is a lie. Yahushua is fully is ELOHIYM.

Lord ... Have ... Mercy ... Uptown cannot make up his own mind! You can see very clearly that man of Genesis 1:26-28 was created in "Our Image." Right? Of course. That is because 'man' is also a trinity of spirit, soul and body like the Son is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit 'and' God is "God To Come," "God Who Is," and "God Who Was" from Rev. 1:8.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi GHook:

Ordinary man of extrordinary charima, self-preservation, selflessness and high morals!

Pretty much the opposite of Mohammed!

No sir. Jesus Christ claimed to be the "Son of God" (John 10:36, Rev. 2:18), which means He is the "Son of God" (Mark 1:1, Matt. 16:16-18), OR he is a liar.

There is no room in the middle for Jesus Christ to be any mere ordinary man ...

GL,

Terral

He was a liar and/or :cuckoo:

He could not be a divine being of any sort, because G-D stated explicitly in numerous passages that there is only him.

You either believe G-D or jesus. You can't have both.

Hi Mike:

He could not be a divine being of any sort, because G-D stated explicitly in numerous passages that there is only him.

This is nonsense. Jesus Christ is "Lord" and God (His God and Father = Rev. 1:6) raised Him from the dead. Rom. 10:9. God is God 'and' Jesus Christ is the "Son of God." John 1:34. Too simple ...

GL,

Terral

"
Hi Uptown:

These verses very well deal with the Roman construct of who Yahushua is, pushed by the Roman Catholic Church and "mainstream Christianity".

Nonsense. Uptown is characterizing Mike's 'cut and paste' job using nonsense ...

Kind of the way the movie Zietgiest will only deal with this same construct, who is actually a reincarnation of pagan deities rather than the only begotten Son of ELOHIYM.

Jesus Christ is the "Son of God." John 1:34. That is how we present 'the truth' (John 5:33) of Christ's identity in English. When I see other members hacking around the terms "Elohiym" and "Yhushua" and "Yeshua" and other gobbledygook, then the fact is obvious that somebody 'does not' know Him ...

We disagree. Christ affirms the 'trinity' relationship of the 'three witnesses' (1John 5:6-8) of 'The Word' in the "Father, Son and Holy Spirit." Matt. 28:19.

Surely you jest! Scripture is filled with 'spirit, blood, water' witnesses from Genesis to Revelation.

60a.jpg

60b.jpg

These two charts show the 'Singularity Expression' in the first column with the three witnesses of spirit, blood and water in the same row. Everything from God, The Word/Son and the Creation (heavens, heaven and earth) to the Tabernacle of Moses and the Temple to Scripture and man himself is a 'trinity' of three hosts representing one singularity expression, whether you ever wake the hell up or not ...

No. While Christ (F+S+HS) has the 'fullness' of all Deity IN Him (Col 2:9) the Son of God is the "Image of the Invisible God" (Col 1:15). You cannot accurately say that Jesus is God 'and' a mere man, because of what 'is' written in God's Living Word:

You also cannot accurately say that Jesus is any mere man, because Scripture says that He was found in appearance AS A MAN (Phil. 2:9). If Jesus were a mere man (not), then He could never teach that the greatest born of women is John the Baptist (Matt. 11:12). The simple truth is that the Son of God (Christ Jesus) is the "one Mediator BETWEEN God 'and' Men" (1Tim. 2:5 = pic again), because He is something 'between' God and men ...

Blaaaaa!!!! 'Elohiym' is 'God' of Genesis 1:1 and the same "God" who raised our Lord Jesus Christ from the dead (Rom. 10:9). Jesus Christ is the incarnation of the "Yehovah 'Elohiym" of Genesis 2:4+ who formed Adam (the 'son of God') using His own two hands. No one has seen 'GOD' at ANYTIME (John 1:18), but many 'have' seen the "Son of God." John 1:34.

Lord ... Have ... Mercy ... Uptown cannot make up his own mind! You can see very clearly that man of Genesis 1:26-28 was created in "Our Image." Right? Of course. That is because 'man' is also a trinity of spirit, soul and body like the Son is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit 'and' God is "God To Come," "God Who Is," and "God Who Was" from Rev. 1:8.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

First, I use the sacred names when discussing religious matters such as these to clarify exactly who and what I'm talking about.

Second, no Yashuhua was not a mere man he was ELOHIYM. I'm not questioning the "three separate manifestations" (or oneness) concept which I believe is biblical, I'm questioning the "three separate persons" (or trinitarian) concept. Yes, man is soul, body, and spirit we can both agree on this. I am soul, body, and I'm spirit, however I'm ONE person.

I, or at least Adam, was created in the image of ELOHIYM as you've admitted. Therefore if Adam was soul, body, and spirit I can safely assume that ELOHIYM is in the same or a similar way. Am I to believe though the ELOHIYM is three persons? Of course not, that would be silly. On a side note concerning the verse Matthew 28:19, there is substantial evidence to suggest that the terms "father, son, and holy ghost" were actually corrupted by trinitarian translators:
Mathew 28:19 Fraud Exposed

EVEN IF IT WASN'T the mentioning of "father, son, and holy ghost" does not suggest that there are "three persons in one God" as trinitarians suggest. There is only ONE ELOHIYM.

"I and my Father are one." John 10:30

Blaaaaa!!!! 'Elohiym' is 'God' of Genesis 1:1 and the same "God" who raised our Lord Jesus Christ from the dead

Do you understand hebrew?

G-D is called different names based on the attributes that are shown in the Torah of G-D.

Judaism 101: The Name of G-d

The most important of God's Names is the four-letter Name represented by the Hebrew letters Yod-Hei-Vav-Hei (YHVH). It is often referred to as the Ineffable Name, the Unutterable Name or the Distinctive Name. Linguistically, it is related to the Hebrew root Hei-Yod-Hei (to be), and reflects the fact that God's existence is eternal. In scripture, this Name is used when discussing God's relation with human beings, and when emphasizing his qualities of lovingkindness and mercy. It is frequently shortened to Yah (Yod-Hei), Yahu or Yeho (Yod-Hei-Vav), especially when used in combination with names or phrases, as in Yehoshua (Joshua, meaning "the Lord is my Salvation"), Eliyahu (Elijah, meaning "my God is the Lord"), and Halleluyah ("praise the Lord").

The first Name used for God in scripture is Elohim. In form, the word is a masculine plural of a word that looks feminine in the singular (Eloha). The same word (or, according to Rambam, a homonym of it) is used to refer to princes, judges, other gods, and other powerful beings. This Name is used in scripture when emphasizing God's might, His creative power, and his attributes of justice and rulership. Variations on this name include El, Eloha, Elohai (my God) and Elohaynu (our God).

God is also known as El Shaddai. This Name is usually translated as "God Almighty," however, the derivation of the word "Shaddai" is not known. According to some views, it is derived from the root meaning "to heap benefits." According a Midrash, it means, "The One who said 'dai'" ("dai" meaning enough or sufficient) and comes from the fact that when God created the universe, it expanded until He said "DAI!" (perhaps the first recorded theory of an expanding universe?). The name Shaddai is the one written on the mezuzah scroll. Some note that Shaddai is an acronym of Shomer Daltot Yisrael, Guardian of the Doors of Israel.

Another significant Name of God is YHVH Tzva'ot. This Name is normally translated as "Lord of Hosts." The word "tzva'ot" means "hosts" in the sense of a military grouping or an organized array. The Name refers to God's leadership and sovereignty. Interestingly, this Name is rarely used in scripture. It never appears in the Torah (i.e., the first five books). It appears primarily in the prophetic books of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi, as well as many times in the Psalms.

What is unclear?

How can G-D make it more clear. There is only him.

Hear O Israel, the L-rd is our G-D, the L-ord is ONE (Deut)
I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. ...so that from the rising of the Sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:5-6)

...I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah, 46:9)

... so that all the peoples of the Earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other. (1 Kings, 8:60)

Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the Earth; for I am God, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:22)

This is what the Lord says…"Surely God is with you, and there is no other; there is no other God." (Isaiah, 45:14)

...The Lord our God, the Lord is one. (
Deuteronomy, 6:4)

... O Lord; no deeds can compare with Yours. All the nations You have made will come and worship before You, O Lord; they will bring glory to Your name. For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:8-10)

O Lord ...You alone are God over all the kingdoms of the Earth. You have made heaven and Earth. (Isaiah, 37:16)

... all kingdoms on Earth may know that You alone, O Lord, are God. (Isaiah, 37:20)

This is what the Lord says—your Redeemer, Who formed you in the womb: I am the Lord, Who has made all things, Who alone stretched out the heavens, Who spread out the Earth by Myself. (Isaiah, 44:24) Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides You, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. (Isaiah, 64:4)

For this is what the Lord says—He Who created the heavens, He is God; He Who fashioned and made the Earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited—He says: "I am the Lord, and there is no other." (Isaiah, 45:18)

...Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no god apart from Me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but Me. (Isaiah, 45:21)

See now that I Myself am He! There is no god besides Me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal... (Deuteronomy, 32:39)

...you may know there is no one like the Lord our God. (Exodus, 8:10)

O Lord... there is no god like You in heaven above or on Earth below... (1 Kings, 8:23; 2 Chronicles, 6:14)

Then Asa called to the Lord his God and said, "Lord, there is no one like You to help the powerless against the mighty.
.."(2 Chronicles, 14:11)

I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from Me there is no savior. (Isaiah, 43:11)

There is no one like You, O Lord, and there is no god but You, as we have heard with our own ears. (1 Chronicles, 17:20; 2 Samuel, 7:22)

There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides You; there is no strength like our God. (1 Samuel, 2:2)

His wisdom is profound, His power is vast. Who has resisted Him and come out unscathed. (Job, 9:4)

For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:10)

Praise Him for His acts of power; praise Him for His surpassing greatness. (Psalms, 150:2)

You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the Earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship You. (Nehemiah, 9:6)

They will say of Me, "In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength."... (Isaiah, 45:24)

You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides Him there is no other. (Deuteronomy, 4:35)

... Is there any god besides Me? No, there is no other strong one; I know not one. (Isaiah, 44:8)

This is what the Lord says—I am the first and I am the last; apart from Me there is no god. (Isaiah, 44:6)

Hi Mike:

This is nonsense. Jesus Christ is "Lord" and God (His God and Father = [

GL,

Terral

Your NT violates the Torah.

Deutronomy 4

2. Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Jews don't need complicated flow charts.

We believe that there is only G-D and G-D alone.

Another passage showing G-D not to worship jesus or anyone but him. You further make my point.

Jer.31v29In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.

30But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. [/COLOR]

You may have missed it, the convenant is still with the jews. It says so in the passages that you quoted.

I gotta admire the creativity though.

The same prophecy containing the same key phrase (the fathers have eaten sour grapes and the childrens teeth are on edge) is also found in Ezekiel 18.

At the mouth of two witnesses, a matter shall be established. Deut. 19: v15

This is the actual passage

15. One witness shall not rise up against any person for any iniquity or for any sin, regarding any sin that he will sin. By the mouth of two witnesses, or by the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be confirmed.

I am not sure what point you are trying to make?

Jerimiah and Ezekiel are the two witnesses of that time that established the truth that God would make a new covenant that would bring men out from under that terrible curse found in Exodus 20: v5.

It's clear you don't accept that these prophecies were fulfilled through Christ Jesus or that the new testament is the continued revelation of God's truth.

My teacher once mentioned that one way that scripture may be viewed is as a history of the Melchizedecian order. God's plan and His priesthood continue.

"The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek" Psalm 110: v4.

As much as I admire extreme creativity, I don't see how you can legitimately take a passage from Exodus and pervert it to something that it has absoutely nothing to do with?

The passage in Exodus is pretty clear, it's saying that before someone can be convicted of a serious crime, you need at least two witnesses.[/QUOTE]

Jerimiah 33: v17For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;

18Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

God has two witnesses to establish His Truth.

Zeckariah 4: v14Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

The two witnesses in the NT are John (levite) and Jesus (Son of David).

I acknowledge the fulfillment of Jerimiah 31: v31 was accomplished by God through the House of Judah. The notion that it is only for the Jews is absurd. Are the sons of Jacob the only ones under the curse of Exodus 20: v5? Are they the only ones for whom the curse is lifted?

Hi GHook:

Ordinary man of extrordinary charima, self-preservation, selflessness and high morals!

Pretty much the opposite of Mohammed!

No sir. Jesus Christ claimed to be the "Son of God" (John 10:36, Rev. 2:18), which means He is the "Son of God" (Mark 1:1, Matt. 16:16-18), OR he is a liar.

GL,

Terral

You are Ignorant.

Hi GHook:

GL,

Terral

You are Ignorant.

:rofl: That's funny.

I'll know a lot more about the Torah than you'll ever know genius.

Hi Uptown:

There is no reason to quote my entire post in order to begin rambling aimlessly about something else ...

First, I use the sacred names when discussing religious matters such as these to clarify exactly who and what I'm talking about.

Nonsense. If you really seek 'clarity,' then write your posts IN ENGLISH. Jesus Christ is the 'Son of God.' John 1:34. That is 'clarity' and 'the truth.'

Second, no Yashuhua was not a mere man he was ELOHIYM.

No Jesus is the "Lord God" of Genesis 2:4+. God ('Elohiym) is working throughout Genesis 1 and rests on this seventh day beginning in Genesis 2.

I'm not questioning the "three separate manifestations" (or oneness) concept which I believe is biblical, I'm questioning the "three separate persons" (or trinitarian) concept.

Question all you wish. My Father Who Is IN HEAVEN is the 'spirit witness' of 'The Logos/Word' like the Son is the 'blood witness' of 'The Logos/Word' and the Holy Spirit is the 'water witness/Helper' (like Eve) of 'The Logos/Word' AND the 'three are into the One' (1John 5:8).

Yes, man is soul, body, and spirit we can both agree on this. I am soul, body, and I'm spirit, however I'm ONE person.

The 'Word/Logos' is "ONE" like Uptown with his spirit (Father), soul (Son) and body (Holy Spirit). However, Uptown continues to have 'a spirit' and 'a body' that overlap in the begetting of his very own 'soul,' which makes you a 'triune' being in the image of God (God To Come, God Who Is, God Who Was) and the Word/Logos (Father, Son and Holy Spirit). God 'and' His Son must communicate with you through 'three witnesses' of spirit, blood and water, because this universe is broken and every Singularity Expression manifests itself through a trinity of hosts. That is why "The Almighty" has His three witnesses in Rev. 1:8 'and' "The Word/Logos" has His three witnesses in Matt. 28:19.

I, or at least Adam, was created in the image of ELOHIYM as you've admitted. Therefore if Adam was soul, body, and spirit I can safely assume that ELOHIYM is in the same or a similar way.

First of all, "Adam" (Gen. 2:7) has no spirit and has no body, but he is a 'Living Soul,' which represents a 'Singularity Expression' like the 'Earth' of Genesis 1:1 and 'The Logos/Word' of John 1:1-3. Adam first puts on a human body to walk around on the earth in Genesis 3:21 (human skins), but that is another topic ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Uptown:

On a side note concerning the verse Matthew 28:19, there is substantial evidence to suggest that the terms "father, son, and holy ghost" were actually corrupted by trinitarian translators:
Mathew 28:19 Fraud Exposed

Nonsense. The Bible on my desk is written in Greek (like this) and we clearly see the command to baptize in the name of the Father (Patros) and the Son (kai tou Huiou) and the Holy Spirit (kai tou Hagiou Pneumatos). Any evidence of manuscript corruption is present only in your vain imagination ...

EVEN IF IT WASN'T the mentioning of "father, son, and holy ghost" does not suggest that there are "three persons in one God" as trinitarians suggest. There is only ONE ELOHIYM.

"I and my Father are one." John 10:30

If I sit here and type out 'the truth' to you for a kabillion years, then I cannot accurately demonstrate the absolute FOLLY of your pathetic idolatrous position. Jesus Christ speaks of "My Father Who Is IN HEAVEN" (Matt. 12:50) time and time again, but Uptown does NOT even begin to know the difference between "God" and "My Father Who is IN HEAVEN." See my Topic here. When Christ says, "I and My Father are One," then the Son of God (F+S+HS) is describing the singularity essence of His Spirit (My Father) and His Very Soul (The Son). In other words, Uptown has a spirit 'and' a soul that is separated by the 'second veil' of your existence like the 'first veil' separates your physical body (water witness host) from your soul (blood witness host) like this:

Man.jpg

Those two little slivers separating the soul from the spirit and body are 'two veils' like we see in the Tabernacle of Moses and the Temple like this:

05.jpg

If you actually read my post above, then you saw two charts with Singularity Expressions and three witnesses of spirit, blood and water 'and' the two veils placed between the spirit/blood 'and' blood/water witnesses. While those 'two' veils are intact within your being, the 'second veil' separating the Father and the Son for "The Logos" ...

Mystery3.jpg

... has been 'broken down.' You can understand this teaching by reading Christ's statements in John 14 that say:

"(I)If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you (J)know Him, and have (K)seen Him." 8(L)Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us."
9Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? (M)He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
10"Do you not believe that (N)I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? (O)The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.
11"Believe Me that (P)I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise (Q)believe because of the works themselves." John 14:7-11.
Jesus Christ (F+S+HS) 'is' The Father 'and' The Son 'and' The Holy Spirit as 'One' Only Begotten Singularity Expression of 'The Word/Logos' on this earth. Those of you claiming that these three witnesses (F+S+HS) are "GOD!!!!" simply have no clue. Jesus Christ (The Word) is the "Son of God," but the deluding influence has you by the nose and he is forcing you to 'believe what is false' (2Thes. 2:11) all of your days on this earth and NOTHING I say will change anything for you.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Terral you are extremely confused.

G-D is G-D. There is only one G-D. There is no other G-D. There is no other divine being other than the one G-D. G-D is not divided up into parts whom you assign multiple beings too.

G-D is one, and there is no other.

Hi Mike:

Terral you are extremely confused.

That is Mike's unsupported opinion ..

G-D is G-D.

I am far more likely to accept the unsupported opinion of a man that 'can' actually spell God ...

There is only one G-D.

We agree. He is the God who raised Jesus Christ from the dead (Rom. 10:9). He is the same God who sent His Only Begotten Son into the world (John 3:16).

There is no other G-D.

Please forgive, but "You are gods." Ps. 82:6, John 10:34.

There is no other divine being other than the one G-D. G-D is not divided up into parts whom you assign multiple beings too.

Again, Mike does not even know the differences between "God" and "My Father Who Is IN HEAVEN" (my Topic). Jesus Christ is still the "Son of God" (John 1:34). And, guess what? He is the same yesterday, today and forever (Heb. 13:8) End of story ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

if you are claiming that jesus is the "son of god" that makes two.

1+1=2

Dumb ass. The New Testament is an addition to the Old testament. Jesus is the Son of God. Jews can not accept that because then they would have to admit, A) they were wrong 2000 years ago and B) they killed their messiah.

1) Moron there is no such thing as an addition to the Torah:cuckoo:

Deut 4:2. Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you

2) There is no such thing as the "son of god"

I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from Me there is no savior
. (Isaiah, 43:11)

3) Jews won't accept it because they won't betray their G-D to follow a false god.

This is jewish law for those who try to get jews to follow your false gods

Deut 13

6. And that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream shall be put to death; because he spoke falsehood about the Lord, your God Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and Who redeemed you from the house of bondage, to lead you astray from the way in which the Lord, your God, commanded you to go; so shall you clear away the evil from your midst. ו. וְהַנָּבִיא הַהוּא אוֹ חֹלֵם הַחֲלוֹם הַהוּא יוּמָת כִּי דִבֶּר סָרָה עַל יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם הַמּוֹצִיא אֶתְכֶם מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרַיִם וְהַפֹּדְךָ מִבֵּית עֲבָדִים לְהַדִּיחֲךָ מִן הַדֶּרֶךְ אֲשֶׁר צִוְּךָ יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ לָלֶכֶת בָּהּ וּבִעַרְתָּ הָרָע מִקִּרְבֶּךָ:

7. If your brother, the son of your mother, tempts you in secret or your son, or your daughter, or the wife of your embrace, or your friend, who is as your own soul saying, "Let us go and worship other gods, which neither you, nor your forefathers have known." ז. כִּי יְסִיתְךָ אָחִיךָ בֶן אִמֶּךָ אוֹ בִנְךָ אוֹ בִתְּךָ אוֹ אֵשֶׁת חֵיקֶךָ אוֹ רֵעֲךָ אֲשֶׁר כְּנַפְשְׁךָ בַּסֵּתֶר לֵאמֹר נֵלְכָה וְנַעַבְדָה אֱ־לֹהִים אֲחֵרִים אֲשֶׁר לֹא יָדַעְתָּ אַתָּה וַאֲבֹתֶיךָ:

8. Of the gods of the peoples around you, [whether] near to you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth; ח. מֵאֱלֹהֵי הָעַמִּים אֲשֶׁר סְבִיבֹתֵיכֶם הַקְּרֹבִים אֵלֶיךָ אוֹ הָרְחֹקִים מִמֶּךָּ מִקְצֵה הָאָרֶץ וְעַד קְצֵה הָאָרֶץ:

9. You shall not desire him, and you shall not hearken to him; neither shall you pity him, have mercy upon him, nor shield him. ט. לֹא תֹאבֶה לוֹ וְלֹא תִשְׁמַע אֵלָיו וְלֹא תָחוֹס עֵינְךָ עָלָיו וְלֹא תַחְמֹל וְלֹא תְכַסֶּה עָלָיו:

0. But you shall surely kill him, your hand shall be the first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. י. כִּי הָרֹג תַּהַרְגֶנּוּ יָדְךָ תִּהְיֶה בּוֹ בָרִאשׁוֹנָה לַהֲמִיתוֹ וְיַד כָּל הָעָם בָּאַחֲרֹנָה:

11. And you shall stone him with stones so that he dies, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. יא. וּסְקַלְתּוֹ בָאֲבָנִים וָמֵת כִּי בִקֵּשׁ לְהַדִּיחֲךָ מֵעַל יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ הַמּוֹצִיאֲךָ מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרַיִם מִבֵּית עֲבָדִים:

12. And all Israel shall listen and fear, and they shall no longer do any evil such as this in your midst.

4) Since your god didn't fulfill any of the messianc prophesies he was not the messiah.

The messianic prophesies were
a) World peace
b) All the jews brought to Israel
c) All the jews staying in Israel
d) The temple in jerusalem being rebuilt
These are found in Michah 4:3 and Ezekiel 37

5) You are an idiot

Lesson over

Forum List

Back