What do you believe about Jesus/Yeshua

Do you believe that Jesus?

• Total voters
I was pondering whether to engage or not, but what the hell I am a go with the flow type of guy:eusa_angel:

Aside from jesus not fulfilling the messianic prophesies, how do you reconcile jesus being a divine being with this?

Hear O Israel, the L-rd is our G-D, the L-ord is ONE (Deut)

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. ...so that from the rising of the Sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:5-6)

...I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah, 46:9)

... so that all the peoples of the Earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other. (1 Kings, 8:60)

Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the Earth; for I am God, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:22)

This is what the Lord says…"Surely God is with you, and there is no other; there is no other God." (Isaiah, 45:14)

...The Lord our God, the Lord is one. (Deuteronomy, 6:4)

... O Lord; no deeds can compare with Yours. All the nations You have made will come and worship before You, O Lord; they will bring glory to Your name. For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:8-10)

O Lord ...You alone are God over all the kingdoms of the Earth. You have made heaven and Earth. (Isaiah, 37:16)

... all kingdoms on Earth may know that You alone, O Lord, are God. (Isaiah, 37:20)

This is what the Lord says—your Redeemer, Who formed you in the womb: I am the Lord, Who has made all things, Who alone stretched out the heavens, Who spread out the Earth by Myself. (Isaiah, 44:24)

Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides You, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. (Isaiah, 64:4)

For this is what the Lord says—He Who created the heavens, He is God; He Who fashioned and made the Earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited—He says: "I am the Lord, and there is no other." (Isaiah, 45:18)

...Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no god apart from Me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but Me. (Isaiah, 45:21)

See now that I Myself am He! There is no god besides Me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal... (Deuteronomy, 32:39)

...you may know there is no one like the Lord our God. (Exodus, 8:10)

O Lord... there is no god like You in heaven above or on Earth below... (1 Kings, 8:23; 2 Chronicles, 6:14)

Then Asa called to the Lord his God and said, "Lord, there is no one like You to help the powerless against the mighty..."(2 Chronicles, 14:11)

I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from Me there is no savior. (Isaiah, 43:11)

There is no one like You, O Lord, and there is no god but You, as we have heard with our own ears. (1 Chronicles, 17:20; 2 Samuel, 7:22)

There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides You; there is no strength like our God. (1 Samuel, 2:2)

His wisdom is profound, His power is vast. Who has resisted Him and come out unscathed. (Job, 9:4)

For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:10)

Praise Him for His acts of power; praise Him for His surpassing greatness. (Psalms, 150:2)

You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the Earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship You. (Nehemiah, 9:6)

They will say of Me, "In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength."... (Isaiah, 45:24)

You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides Him there is no other. (Deuteronomy, 4:35)

... Is there any god besides Me? No, there is no other strong one; I know not one. (Isaiah, 44:8)

This is what the Lord says—I am the first and I am the last; apart from Me there is no god. (Isaiah, 44:6)

Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the Lord—with the first of them and with the last—I am He." (Isaiah, 41:4)

O Lord, are You not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One… (Habakkuk 1:12)

I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere Him. (Ecclesiastes, 3:14)

Before the mountains were born or You brought forth the Earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting You are God. (Psalms, 90:2)

Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever…(Psalms, 45:6)

For this is what the high and lofty One says—He Who lives forever, Whose name is holy...(Isaiah, 57:15)

and said: "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are His." (Daniel, 2:20)

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. (Ecclesiastes, 3:11)

…For He is the living God and He endures forever… His dominion will never end. (Daniel, 6:26)

Praise be to the Lord … from everlasting to everlasting… (1 Chronicles, 16:36)

But You, O Lord, are exalted forever. (Psalms, 92:8)

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever. (Isaiah, 40:8)

Jesus is the SON of God, he is NOT God. He never claimed to BE God. In fact he repeatedly reminded everyone he was NOT God. He will be King of the Earth when the end is at hand. He will rule FOR God on Earth with the help of the 144000 that ascend.

Your theory is contradicted by G-D in the passages that I quoted.

Who are you going to believe G-D or jesus?

Actually you just threw out a bunch of scripture minus context. If this is your version of an effective argument refuting the deity of Jesus Christ I take that it's convincing to you. I see nothing in them which preclude his divinity. Thanks for your perspective...

God's name is Jehovah. Psalm 83:18

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the Earth.

Exodus 6:3

And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Both of these passages are in the King James version. In several other versions his name appears in other passages where the King James used Lord or God.

The Names of God - My Jewish Learning

In the Hebrew scriptures that name is written as JHWH, since Hebrew script originally contained no vowels. God's name was almost certainly pronounced in early times, but by the third century BCE the consonants were regarded as so sacred that they were never articulated. Instead, the convention was to read the letters as Adonai, which means "Lord." Thus in English translations of the Hebrew text, JHWH is never written as a proper name, but as "the Lord."

JHWH is explained in the book of Exodus as "I am Who I am" and it is clearly derived from the old Hebrew verb HWH which means "to be." The term "Jehovah" was introduced by Christian scholars. It is merely JHWH pronounced with the vowel of Adonai, thus making JeHoWaH. It is a hybrid and is not usually used by Jews. Over the course of time, even the title Adonai was regarded as too awesome to represent the four letters of God's name and today most Orthodox Jews use [the term] HaShem, which simply means "the Name."

Terms for God are treated with the greatest reverence. Among the strictly traditional, even English translations are perceived as too holy to write and today the custom is to inscribe G‑d, the L‑rd and even the Alm‑ghty. This carefulness is explained and justified by the prohibition in the Ten Commandments: "You shall not take the name of JHWH your God in vain; for JHWH will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain" (Exodus 20:7).

In ancient times the term Adonai was not just used for God. It was a common mode of address to kings, slave‑masters, and even by wives to husbands. The "i" at the end signifies "my" and, in fact, Adonai is a plural form so it literally means "my lords." In many verses of scripture and in the liturgy, God is spoken of as JHWH (pronounced Adonai) Eloheynu, which means "the Lord our God."

In the Bible, God has many other names. He is often described as Elohim, which simply means God. It is in fact, like Adonai, a plural form and is also, on occasions, used to refer to the pagan gods. When referring to the One Jewish God, the form Ha‑Elohim (the God) is often employed. Various conjectures have been made as to why a plural noun should be used to designate the unity of the One God. It has been suggested that it is a final remnant of archaic polytheistic beliefs, or even that it indicates the importance of the deity, as in the "royal we." Most scholars, however, think that it was taken from the Canaanite language. The Canaanites were the indigenous people of the land of Israel and they seem frequently to have addressed their individual gods as "my gods."

The Canaanite word for god was El. This is not used often in the Bible except when it is coupled with another title. God is sometimes called El Elyon, literally God Most High. So the Psalmist declares, "I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart…I will sing praises to Thy name O Most High" (Psalm 9:1‑2) and "Let them know that Thou alone whose name is JHWH art the Most High over all the world" (Psalm 83:18). Like the term Elohim, this title was taken over from the Canaanites who traditionally described El Elyon as the lord of all the gods. When the Jews took possession of the Promised Land, it was natural enough for them also to adopt this title for their One God.

Similar borrowings occurred with El Olam (the Everlasting God) and El Shaddai (the Almighty God). The book of Genesis describes the patriarch Abraham calling God El Olam at the shrine of Beersheba: "Abraham planted a tamarisk tree in Beersheba and called there on the name of JHWH, the Everlasting God" (21:3). Similarly, when Abraham attained the age of ninety‑nine, JHWH appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty, walk with me and be blameless" (17:1). In both instances there are clear Canaanite connections. Beersheba was almost certainly an old pagan shrine and, when God revealed Himself as El Shaddai, He was promising the patriarch that the land of Canaan (the Promised Land) was to be given to his descendants forever.

I happen to accept and believe the Bible. The most correct translation being the King James version. God's name is Jehovah.

An interesting man. Legend has it that he was half-god and half-man, like Hercules.

I was pondering whether to engage or not, but what the hell I am a go with the flow type of guy:eusa_angel:

Aside from jesus not fulfilling the messianic prophesies, how do you reconcile jesus being a divine being with this?

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. ...so that from the rising of the Sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:5-6)

...I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah, 46:9)

... so that all the peoples of the Earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other. (1 Kings, 8:60)

Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the Earth; for I am God, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:22)

This is what the Lord says…"Surely God is with you, and there is no other; there is no other God." (Isaiah, 45:14)

... O Lord; no deeds can compare with Yours. All the nations You have made will come and worship before You, O Lord; they will bring glory to Your name. For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:8-10)

O Lord ...You alone are God over all the kingdoms of the Earth. You have made heaven and Earth. (Isaiah, 37:16)

... all kingdoms on Earth may know that You alone, O Lord, are God. (Isaiah, 37:20)

This is what the Lord says—your Redeemer, Who formed you in the womb: I am the Lord, Who has made all things, Who alone stretched out the heavens, Who spread out the Earth by Myself. (Isaiah, 44:24)

Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides You, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. (Isaiah, 64:4)

For this is what the Lord says—He Who created the heavens, He is God; He Who fashioned and made the Earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited—He says: "I am the Lord, and there is no other." (Isaiah, 45:18)

...Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no god apart from Me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but Me. (Isaiah, 45:21)

See now that I Myself am He! There is no god besides Me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal... (Deuteronomy, 32:39)

O Lord... there is no god like You in heaven above or on Earth below... (1 Kings, 8:23; 2 Chronicles, 6:14)

Then Asa called to the Lord his God and said, "Lord, there is no one like You to help the powerless against the mighty..."(2 Chronicles, 14:11)

There is no one like You, O Lord, and there is no god but You, as we have heard with our own ears. (1 Chronicles, 17:20; 2 Samuel, 7:22)

There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides You; there is no strength like our God. (1 Samuel, 2:2)

His wisdom is profound, His power is vast. Who has resisted Him and come out unscathed. (Job, 9:4)

Praise Him for His acts of power; praise Him for His surpassing greatness. (Psalms, 150:2)

You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the Earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship You. (Nehemiah, 9:6)

They will say of Me, "In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength."... (Isaiah, 45:24)

You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides Him there is no other. (Deuteronomy, 4:35)

... Is there any god besides Me? No, there is no other strong one; I know not one. (Isaiah, 44:8)

This is what the Lord says—I am the first and I am the last; apart from Me there is no god. (Isaiah, 44:6)

Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the Lord—with the first of them and with the last—I am He." (Isaiah, 41:4)

I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere Him. (Ecclesiastes, 3:14)

Before the mountains were born or You brought forth the Earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting You are God. (Psalms, 90:2)

For this is what the high and lofty One says—He Who lives forever, Whose name is holy...(Isaiah, 57:15)

and said: "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are His." (Daniel, 2:20)

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. (Ecclesiastes, 3:11)

…For He is the living God and He endures forever… His dominion will never end. (Daniel, 6:26)

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever. (Isaiah, 40:8)

Jesus is the SON of God, he is NOT God. He never claimed to BE God. In fact he repeatedly reminded everyone he was NOT God. He will be King of the Earth when the end is at hand. He will rule FOR God on Earth with the help of the 144000 that ascend.

The New Testament changes that. Jesus is the SON of God, his first created ( Born) the source of our redemption. The future King of our Planet and all Mankind. God remains God and Jesus becomes King of Earth serving God and ruling us for him.

Even in the old Testament God admits there are others called Gods.

Just to add you either believe in the divinity of G-D or jesus, you can't have both.
If this is your opinion then I thank you for sharing it...if you contend that it is a matter of scripture then I invite you to demonstrate this by showing this to be the case in scripture.

Hello? I did via all the passages where G-D said that there is only him, and not to worship or put your trust in anyone but him.
Anyone who studies scripture recognizes that you must discuss them in context. Tossing out a barrage of scripture really doesn't produce an effective argument. Obviously you disagree and I have no problem with that, again thanks for your perspective.

The New Testament changes that. Jesus is the SON of God, his first created ( Born) the source of our redemption. The future King of our Planet and all Mankind. God remains God and Jesus becomes King of Earth serving God and ruling us for him.

Then pick one, the Torah or the NT?

From Deutronomy 4

2. Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

exodus.20v5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Jer.31v29In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.

30But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

I believe that it is through Christ Jesus that the prophecy of a new covenant found in Jerimiah 31:v31 is fulfilled. Through this new covenant, that terrible curse of the Law found in the text of the ten commandments in Exodus 20:v5 is removed for those that accept the new covenant.

The same prophecy containing the same key phrase (the fathers have eaten sour grapes and the childrens teeth are on edge) is also found in Ezekiel 18.

At the mouth of two witnesses, a matter shall be established. Deut. 19: v15

From Deutronomy 4

2. Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Colossians 1:15-17

Of course you have to read the first part of Colossians to see that the "who" is Jesus Christ.

Revelations 3:15 of Course one must read the whole Chapter to see that it is Jesus that is being talked about.

Philippians 2:9/10

Galatians 3:16

John 17:3

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent.

Acts 4:12

exodus.20v5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Another passage showing G-D not to worship jesus or anyone but him. You further make my point.

Jer.31v29In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.

30But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

I believe that it is through Christ Jesus that the prophecy of a new covenant found in Jerimiah 31:v31 is fulfilled. Through this new covenant, that terrible curse of the Law found in the text of the ten commandments in Exodus 20:v5 is removed for those that accept the new covenant.

You may have missed it, the convenant is still with the jews. It says so in the passages that you quoted.

I gotta admire the creativity though.

The same prophecy containing the same key phrase (the fathers have eaten sour grapes and the childrens teeth are on edge) is also found in Ezekiel 18.

At the mouth of two witnesses, a matter shall be established. Deut. 19: v15 [/QUOTE]

This is the actual passage

15. One witness shall not rise up against any person for any iniquity or for any sin, regarding any sin that he will sin. By the mouth of two witnesses, or by the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be confirmed.

I am not sure what point you are trying to make?

From Deutronomy 4

Colossians 1:15-17

Of course you have to read the first part of Colossians to see that the "who" is Jesus Christ.

Revelations 3:15 of Course one must read the whole Chapter to see that it is Jesus that is being talked about.

Philippians 2:9/10

Galatians 3:16

John 17:3

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent.

Acts 4:12

You show that you either believe:

G-D or jesus

The Torah or the NT

You can't believe both because they are mutually exclusive.

Another passage showing G-D not to worship jesus or anyone but him. You further make my point.

You may have missed it, the convenant is still with the jews. It says so in the passages that you quoted.

15. One witness shall not rise up against any person for any iniquity or for any sin, regarding any sin that he will sin. By the mouth of two witnesses, or by the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be confirmed.

I am not sure what point you are trying to make?[/QUOTE]

Jerimiah and Ezekiel are the two witnesses of that time that established the truth that God would make a new covenant that would bring men out from under that terrible curse found in Exodus 20: v5.

It's clear you don't accept that these prophecies were fulfilled through Christ Jesus or that the new testament is the continued revelation of God's truth.

My teacher once mentioned that one way that scripture may be viewed is as a history of the Melchizedecian order. God's plan and His priesthood continue.

"The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek" Psalm 110: v4.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with ELOHIYM, and the Word was EL. The same was in the beginning with ELOHIYM. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. There was a man sent from ELOHIYM, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of ELOHIYM, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of ELOHIYM. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by YAHSHUA MASHIYACH. No man hath seen ELOHIYM at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou? And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the MASHIYACH. And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No. Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself? He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of YHVH, as said the prophet Esaias. And they which were sent were of the Pharisees. And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that MASHIYACH, nor Elias, neither that prophet? John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not; He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose. These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing. The next day John seeth YAHSHUA coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of ELOHIYM, which taketh away the sin of the world. This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.
GOSPEL OF SAINT JOHN 1:1-30 (Sacred Name KJV)

Yeah... that pretty much sums up what I believe.

Hi Light:

Jesus Christ is the "Son of God" (John 1:34) and the incarnation of the "Lamb of God" (John 1:29 = in heaven of this universe) representing the Father + Son + Holy Spirit (pic) in this Adamic Universe. Jesus Christ is the incarnation of the F+S+HS (between God and Men in red) on the earth, or the "Son of" that Heavenly "Man" (under red arrow).

19a.jpg

If you go back to Genesis 1:1, then we see God creating the Heaven (Word) and Earth (Adam).

03.jpg

You see no Father, Son and Holy Spirit and see no Heavens, Heaven and Earth, because those 'trinity hosts' are bound up in the Singularity Expressions of "Heaven" and "Earth." The Big Bang Theory Of Creation Is A MYTH (my Topic). Creation existed in this perfect Singularity Form for billions and billions and billions of years, until 'the earth was made void' and 'darkness was upon the face of the deep' in Genesis 1:2:

04.jpg

Now you can see the Heavens, Heaven and Earth of Genesis 1:6-8 'and' My Father Who Is In Heaven (in golden yellow), the Son (in red) and the Holy Spirit in blue.

54.jpg

God's Three Witnesses (The Almighty) are God To Come (spirit), God Who Is (blood) and God Who Was (water), or the three witnesses bound up in the "God" Singularity of Genesis 1:1, or God of John 1:1-3.

Mystery3.jpg

The Son's Three Witnesses (Christ Jesus) are My Father Who Is In Heaven (spirit), The Son (blood) and the Holy Spirit (water), or the three witnesses bound up in the "Heaven" Singularity of Genesis 1:1, or the "Word" of John 1:1-3. The Differences Between God And "My Father Who Is In Heaven" are explained here.

AdamicCreation.jpg

The Earth's Three Witnesses (Adam) are the Heavens (spirit), Heaven (of Gen. 1:8) and the Earth (water), or the three witnesses bound up in the "Earth" Singularity of Genesis 1:1, or the "Creation" of John 1:1-3.

Jesus Christ is the "Man of Heaven" and John The Baptist is the "Man of the Earth" (my Topic) ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
I believe Jesus was a cool dude, with some grand ideas that were way ahead of his time.

Naturally the dunderheaded morons in charge at the time had to kill him.

Ordinary man of extrordinary charima, self-preservation, selflessness and high morals!

Pretty much the opposite of Mohammed!

I am not sure what point you are trying to make?

Jerimiah and Ezekiel are the two witnesses of that time that established the truth that God would make a new covenant that would bring men out from under that terrible curse found in Exodus 20: v5.

It's clear you don't accept that these prophecies were fulfilled through Christ Jesus or that the new testament is the continued revelation of God's truth.

My teacher once mentioned that one way that scripture may be viewed is as a history of the Melchizedecian order. God's plan and His priesthood continue.

"The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek" Psalm 110: v4.[/QUOTE]

As much as I admire extreme creativity, I don't see how you can legitimately take a passage from Exodus and pervert it to something that it has absoutely nothing to do with?

The passage in Exodus is pretty clear, it's saying that before someone can be convicted of a serious crime, you need at least two witnesses.

Last edited:
Hi Light:

Jesus Christ is the "Son of God" (John 1:34) and the incarnation of the "Lamb of God" (John 1:29 = in heaven of this universe) representing the Father + Son + Holy Spirit (pic) in this Adamic Universe. Jesus Christ is the incarnation of the F+S+HS (between God and Men in red) on the earth, or the "Son of" that Heavenly "Man" (under red arrow).

Jesus Christ is the "Man of Heaven" and John The Baptist is the "Man of the Earth" (my Topic) ...

GL,

Terral

I see. Then obviously you don't believe in G-D.

Hi Mike:

I see. Then obviously you don't believe in G-D.

Please forgive, but I 'know' God (The Almighty) and I 'know' Jesus Christ the "Son of God" very well. Mike is far wiser to attack 'the Topic' rather than this 'son of God.' ;0)

Quoting the entire Bible without offering your interpretation is throwing effort after complete foolishness. "God" is the "God" of Genesis 1:1-31 and "The Almighty" of Rev. 1:8 and the same "God" who raised our Lord Jesus Christ from the dead (Rom. 10:9). However, Jesus Christ is the "Lord God" of Genesis 2:4+ that you are quoting about in Deuteronomy and Isaiah above. Mike does not know the difference between God 'and' His Only Begotten Son (my Topic). "My Father Who Is IN HEAVEN" is the 'spirit witness' of "The Word" (Christ Jesus), or the Word made flesh 'and' God is the One who sent Him (John 3:16).

Mike is suffering from one of the most common forms of blindness that is forcing him to 'believe what is false' (2Thes. 2:11) all of his days on this earth. But hey, everyone here has already been warned far too many times already ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Forum List

Back