What Do Palestinians Think About Americans?

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Have the Palestinians ever had a more jubilant celbration than over the deaths of 3000 innocent victims here in the USA? And these are the people Israel is supposed to provide for & make peace with.

Don't blame them, they know we sit and watch what Israel does to them, and we turn a blind eye, can't blame them a bit.

I also believe PM Bibi said "This is good, this is very good". Of course I firmly believe Israel was involved so I imagine he was just overwhelmed with joy.

et al,

Palestinians are very candid...

The Islamic Resistance Movement is entitled to "harm the interests of Israel's allies, headed by the U.S." --- The Islamic Resistance Movement Is "Entitled To Attack Israel's Embassies, Interests, And Officials Worldwide – And The Interests Of Its Allies, Headed By The U.S."​

The Algemeiner said:
A new Pew Research Center survey showed that people living under the Palestinian Authority and Hamas dislike the U.S. more than any other group, with 76% of respondents, the most on the list, qualifying America as an “enemy.” SOURCE:
Pew Survey: Palestinian Arabs Dislike America More Than Any Other Group

Most Respectfully,
R

Always interesting watching IslamoNazi Pali supporters squirm when exposed to the video of Palestinians celebrating on 9-11.

Don't blame them, they know we sit and watch what Israel does to them, and we turn a blind eye, can't blame them a bit.

I also believe PM Bibi said "This is good, this is very good". Of course I firmly believe Israel was involved so I imagine he was just overwhelmed with joy.

No no. You see, Israel planned 911. Then those Zionists hired Muslim terrorists to carry it out & take the blame. Pass it on. Heh! Heh!

While you turn two blind eyes to what the arab muslim scum do to the Israelis, so you should not blame Israel for retaliating to the barbaric violence and terrorism.
I imagine that you were overcome with JOY as well when you heard that arab muslims had callously mass murdered 3,000 unarmed innocent people in support of the plight of the Palestinian muslims. Did you have a multiple at the very thought

While you turn two blind eyes to what the arab muslim scum do to the Israelis, so you should not blame Israel for retaliating to the barbaric violence and terrorism.
I imagine that you were overcome with JOY as well when you heard that arab muslims had callously mass murdered 3,000 unarmed innocent people in support of the plight of the Palestinian muslims. Did you have a multiple at the very thought

What are you talking about now, I'd venture to say it was in self defense.

9/11 was self defense? When was that determined and what were they defending?

911 was done by some Zionist jews and US neocons.

Smoking some potent shit, are ye?

No, most people realize this, I'm surprised you don't realize the obvious.

No no. You see, Israel planned 911. Then those Zionists hired Muslim terrorists to carry it out & take the blame. Pass it on. Heh! Heh!

Right , no they pretty much were in charge, oh and the fake Muslim ID survived, got to love it how stupid they really think most people are, just like that French Muslim leaving his ID behind in the car. I guess they love to leave their calling cards.

Most people do not comprise of you and your lunatic asylum inmates.

Right , no they pretty much were in charge, oh and the fake Muslim ID survived, got to love it how stupid they really think most people are, just like that French Muslim leaving his ID behind in the car. I guess they love to leave their calling cards.

Time for a change of meds, Fatima.

That Israel played the biggest con game in history? Wouldn't even be a B-movie spy thriller. Goofiness.

No most people don't. Most people know it was carried by islamonazi terrorist scum with Palestine as one of the many excuses.

And which explosives expert planted the nitro based dynamite inside the concrete of the WTC without leaving any traces of the work. So precise on the timing that they took out every floor at the precise second the one on top came down. Then caused the buildings to drop straight down and not topple to one side ?
Not even the military could achieve that level of sophistication and accuracy.

Any other half baked conspiracy theories, or do you want to spread a new one in regards to plastic grave liners stockpiled by the Obama administration for when they start throwing Christian dissidents into death camps.

go read the thread on it. I'm not doing your homework. There is a lot of info on the conspiracy forum. I remember it like it was yesterday and someday the Zionuts will be charged with it.

go read the thread on it. I'm not doing your homework. There is a lot of info on the conspiracy forum. I remember it like it was yesterday and someday the Zionuts will be charged with it.

I also remember it and watching some laws of nature being enacted in the wild. Better than any lab experiments to show how steel reacts to temperature rise localised in one place. How the carbon migrates away from the source of heat and changes the crystalline structure of the steel into cast iron and soft carbon steel. This then explodes under the pressure of the structure on top of it and starts a chain reaction. Don't try to bandy conspiracy theories with experts as you are doomed to lose in the long run. Far too many facts that are not attributable to the Israelis that the conspiracy theorists ignore or sweep under the table as they destroy their evidence.

Yep that steel frame building will collapse any moment now
windsor7.jpg

I said any moment now! oh well
slide0008_image013.jpg

Forum List

Back