What do native american born hispanics and blacks think of illegal immigration?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
What a)american born mexicans b)blacks think of illegal immigration I try to understand that thing with illegal immigration is it really only because the immigrants do not have papers or is there a cultural component that they are from a hispanic culture and will outbreed whites?

Illegal aliens depress wages and lower the quality of life of our lower and middle classes. Native born Blacks and Hispanics don't appreciate that.

Indeed ... it's the legal Mexicans who want the border closed the most ... it's legal Mexicans who want abortion outlawed across the USA ... some of the most conservatives voters in our great land ... but they have to vote Democrat because Republicans are full of hate and envy ... racism at it's worst ...

What a)american born mexicans b)blacks think of illegal immigration I try to understand that thing with illegal immigration is it really only because the immigrants do not have papers or is there a cultural component that they are from a hispanic culture and will outbreed whites?
Do you have to have papers in the US? I think not.

African Americans love the idea of masses of Illegals coming into the country, and show their love for Illegals by the rousing support they give to the biggest proponent of Illegal Aliens, Joe Biden.

I guess they figure the illegals work and build up the economy, make the government richer so they can eventually agree to pay reparations and that ship comes in for blacks.

Indeed ... it's the legal Mexicans who want the border closed the most ... it's legal Mexicans who want abortion outlawed across the USA ... some of the most conservatives voters in our great land ... but they have to vote Democrat because Republicans are full of hate and envy ... racism at it's worst ...

Yep...
Legal immigrants hate the illegals as do blacks.

I am an "american born hispanic" of Belize, Mexico, and Denmark ancestry.
Grandmother from Villahermosa, Tabasco. I HATE illegal immigration, and I hate that Joe Biden is harming America with it, so he can build up VOTES for him.
So what is wrong with illegal immigration ? Here's the list >>

Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

We are a country of immigrants, legal and illegal, and as long as they work and pay taxes I do not have a problem with them. Illegals seem to be making a large contribution to the economy. Legal or illegal is not an issue.

We are a country of immigrants, legal and illegal, and as long as they work and pay taxes I do not have a problem with them. Illegals seem to be making a large contribution to the economy. Legal or illegal is not an issue.
AMAZING how someone could post something like this, right after all the information in the previous post (#11). Try reading the thread before posting.

Example - the "contribution" that illegals make is a LOSS of $148 BILLION/year out of the economy, redirected to other countries in REMITTANCES$$$$$.

They dont pay into the system.
They take money from taxpayers.
They also drive down the wages of blue collar workers and they flood our public schools while paying nothing into the system.
Not to mention what they cost taxpayers in medical bills.
They're basically leeches that take and never give back.

If illegal immigrants are over-whelming your social services ... I'd say there's a problem with your social services programs ...

The current issue is folks showing up at the border and surrendering ... asking for political asylum because the communists back home are going to kill them ... and it's been US policy to bring these folks in, educate them, and when communism fails back home, they can return and establish capitalism ... we're better off in the long run letting these people in now, so they can go back later ... think "Cuba" 1959 ... no, it's never worked, we've always wound up sending in a division of US Marines ...

Clinton, George XLIII, Obama ... that's a long time to maintain a failed border policy ... Reagan tended to just kill the extra people in their home countries ... think "Major North" ...

I hated what Trump did at the border ... but it was all LEGAL ... dammit ... just maybe it's the goddam LAWS that are the problem ... elect better Congresscritters ...

Forum List

Back