What do Democrat leaders have in common with communist China? A minimum wage!

They have plenty of labor laws in China. Do you want to live there?

JWK

They are not “liberals”. They are conniving Marxist parasites who use the cloak of government force to steal the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create
Do you have a point to this post? If you do you need to make it. Pretty much every country sets some sort of rock bottom to the extent a worker may be exploited. If they do not do that eventually factories get burned down and no one makes any money.

Did you have a point to your original question?

JWK
I always have a point. Labor laws that at least make an effort to protect workers from undue exploitation are one one of the things that keep people showing up to do their lousy jobs.You seem to have an issue with that. There is another way you might like better, unpaid forced labor, but places like N Korea are pretty terrible places to be.

Hey, I am trying to hire some cheap labor here. I made Johnwk a job offer for 2 bucks an hour. Please don't make him think he might be worth more.
Yes, I have worked with entitled assholes that talked like this, everytime you turn around they are on break or trying to dump their workload on others, the rest of the time they just bitch about everything.

Wait a minute. Are you saying that you think Johnwk will not work his ass of for me for the entire 2 bucks an hour I am willing to pay? 10 hours of roof tear off will earn him 20 bucks. If that ain't paying him what he is worth well.........how much does he want?

Do you have a point to this post? If you do you need to make it. Pretty much every country sets some sort of rock bottom to the extent a worker may be exploited. If they do not do that eventually factories get burned down and no one makes any money.

JWK
I always have a point. Labor laws that at least make an effort to protect workers from undue exploitation are one one of the things that keep people showing up to do their lousy jobs.You seem to have an issue with that. There is another way you might like better, unpaid forced labor, but places like N Korea are pretty terrible places to be.

Hey, I am trying to hire some cheap labor here. I made Johnwk a job offer for 2 bucks an hour. Please don't make him think he might be worth more.
Yes, I have worked with entitled assholes that talked like this, everytime you turn around they are on break or trying to dump their workload on others, the rest of the time they just bitch about everything.

Wait a minute. Are you saying that you think Johnwk will not work his ass of for me for the entire 2 bucks an hour I am willing to pay? 10 hours of roof tear off will earn him 20 bucks. If that ain't paying him what he is worth well.........how much does he want?
No he would not accept anything less than $25 an hour to sit in the truck supervising some poor guy doing it for $2 an hour.

JWK

No he would not accept anything less than $25 an hour to sit in the truck supervising some poor guy doing it for $2 an hour.

Now wait just a damn minute........that sitting in the truck part..........that's my JOB.

But I am really surprised that he has not taken me up on my job offer. And he's all for paying people what they are worth. No matter how low those wages will go. He is a poster child for paying the minimum of minimum wages.

But true story. Working on a rental with a screwed up septic system. A neighbor with plumbing experience asked if I wanted a hand. Sure did. We worked for about 7 hours in nasty shit. Last night I went with a hundred dollar bill to pay him, He wouldn't take it. I had another 45 dollars in my wallet. He took that. I was amazed. If I didn't know better, I would think his name was Johnwk.

Now wait just a damn minute........that sitting in the truck part..........that's my JOB.

But I am really surprised that he has not taken me up on my job offer. And he's all for paying people what they are worth. No matter how low those wages will go. He is a poster child for paying the minimum of minimum wages.

But true story. Working on a rental with a screwed up septic system. A neighbor with plumbing experience asked if I wanted a hand. Sure did. We worked for about 7 hours in nasty shit. Last night I went with a hundred dollar bill to pay him, He wouldn't take it. I had another 45 dollars in my wallet. He took that. I was amazed. If I didn't know better, I would think his name was Johnwk.
Why would up think that? Guys that talk like he does expect top dollar and lots of ass kissing for themselves but seem to despise others doing the same thing. That guy would not get up out of his recliner for less than every dollar you had and then bitch about it for the entire time he worked.

Why would up think that? Guys that talk like he does expect top dollar and lots of ass kissing for themselves but seem to despise others doing the same thing. That guy would not get up out of his recliner for less than every dollar you had and then bitch about it for the entire time he worked.

I got a feeling that you are correct. The dude hasn't even come back to defend his position. Guess he won't work for 2 bucks an hour.

I got a feeling that you are correct. The dude hasn't even come back to defend his position. Guess he won't work for 2 bucks an hour.
I've worked with a lot of people over the years and hardcore conservatives are lazy entitled assholes who never feel they are making enough and have to work much too hard and really should be the boss of everyone. They absolutely suck the morale out of the room.

Forum List

Back