"Law" Lets I.R.S. Seize Accounts on Suspicion, No Crime Required

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
The Internal Robbery Squad knows that the populace is narcotized. It also knows that federal "judges" have sworn to support and defend the welfare/warfare police state.

The Internal Robbery Squad knows that the populace is narcotized. It also knows that federal "judges" have sworn to support and defend the welfare/warfare police state.

I forget your political lean. Aren't you a liberal? If so, this is for you. If not, never mind.

More_Government_zpsb96bfdbb.jpg

You may want to look into Civil Forfeiture law a little more closely. Most of it is done at the State level. And liberals aren't too thrilled about it either:

You may want to look into Civil Forfeiture law a little more closely. Most of it is done at the State level. And liberals aren't too thrilled about it either:

The system is corrupt to its core.

The system is corrupt to its core.

Well, civil forfeiture is certainly bullshit. I think everyone agrees on that.

Given that 1) Civil Forfeiture occurs most often (in both number of cases and money seized) at the local level rather than at the Federal Level and 2) you can do more about local level policies........you may want to direct your energy there.

If preventing civil forfeiture is your goal, of course. If its just to rail against the IRS, then by all means carry on. Lamenting against the federal government for doing what the States do every day has a long standing conservative pedigree.

Forum List

Back