What Did You Have For Breakfast This Morning..?

Pretty sure my stomach could not handle that 1st thing in the AM

Black coffee, and a grapefruit. The usual.

Two eggs over easy & hash browns fried in bacon grease from yesterday, toast with real butter, coffee, grapefruit juice with vitamin and garlic pill.

Usually just coffee, juice and the pills though.

Last edited:
Breakfast bowl - grits, cheese, sausage crumbles, and a couple of over-easy eggs mixed together. Tasty feast that lasts.

Two eggs over easy & hash browns fried in bacon grease from yesterday, toast with real butter, coffee, grapefruit juice with vitamin and garlic pill.

Usually just coffee though, juice and the pills though.
Would this be at home or the mess hall?

Or should I say "dining facility."

Usually just coffee though, juice and the pills though.
Would this be at home or the mess hall?

Or should I say "dining facility."
At home.

In the Force chow hall I'd have an omelet with everything, the hamburger gravy over hash browns, (AF SOS), toast, 2 glasses of grape juice and coffee, and then order a second omelet while in line, and by the time they were done cooking the second one, I was done with the first. Even long after I was on separate rats, I still ate breakfast in the chow hall, the entire 8 years I spent active duty. My favorite meal.

2 eggs sunny side on top of

upload_2016-5-13_6-35-20.png

Shit on a Shingle also known as dried chipped beef on toast with cream gravy.
Right, SOS, but in the Air Force they used hamburger instead of chipped beef, and they'd pour it over hash browns instead of toast, absolutely outstanding stuff.

Forum List

Back