What Did You Have For Breakfast This Morning..?

A nice warm fluffy biscuit with a wild boar sausage patty in it.

Shot the pig a few months ago. Still have about 50 pounds of pork left. I make some kick ass breakfast sausage.

I'm thinking pancakes

I've been on this pancake binge lately. I even had some before bed last night

Coffee, banana, 3 tangerines.

(potassium and Vitamin C)
same as every day

coffee and Lexapro
Breakfast of champions, Bonzi. Every single day, mind?

Yep, pretty much.
I'll normally have pancakes for lunch or dinner.
Last night we went out to eat and I had a salad (It was HUGE) - I'm at about 125 and really don't want to gain weight (in fact, I want to lose about 5 or 10 more lbs) - but I am getting my appetite back unfortunately.

Mmmm ... it was a Honey Nut Cherrios with sliced strawberries and almond milk kinda morning. Didn't feel like cooking.

2 over easy, grilled red potatoes w/onion. 1 slice toast, 2 slices of bacon and coffee. Ice water w/lemon.

This only on Sunday.

Usually a banana, orange and berries with coffee.

coffee and Lexapro. The usual.

Need to start a lunch thread. IT's more interesting.

coffee and Lexapro. The usual.

Need to start a lunch thread. IT's more interesting.
I'd dump the Lexapro. I was on it for a month or two. The quack I went to at the time prescribed it because I told I I didn't sleep well. Like a fool I didn't check up on it. Made me light headed (more than usual) I couldn't even ride my motorcycles. The guy had Lexapro posters all over his office, obviously getting a kick back from them. I found out it's an anti-depressant, threw the shit away.

Here's some side effects:

Lexapro: Drug Uses, Dosage, & Side Effects - Drugs.com
  • drowsiness, tired feeling;

• sleep problems (insomnia);

• vision changes;

• mild nausea, gas, heartburn, upset stomach, constipation;

• weight changes;

• decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm; or

• increased sweating.

Ain't had it yet so don't know about breakfast but yesterday it was the standard frozen banana, strawberries, blueberries, flax grain, apple cider vinegar into the Vitamix. Then some cheese, I do that or bacon, nuts, some kind of protein.

Forum List

Back