What did Obama do to create record low unemployment for blacks & Hispanics?

Ok Democrats, riddle me this one:

If we're currently riding on the wave of Obama's wonderful economic policies, what was it he did to cause the current unemployment level for black folks and Hispanics to reach the lowest point since 1972? What specific piece of legislation, action, or order did Obama enact, and when?

African-American unemployment hit record low in December

Obama releases them from jail so they can get a job?
Obama just commuted the sentences of a record number of inmates
The Great Obama did the right thing in releasing those unfairly sentenced under our archaic drug laws

Alrighty, someone decided the drug laws were archaic. How about changing the laws...dumbass.
We are trying

Republicans are dragging their feet

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png
Like most things Trump......

He takes the work of others, slaps TRUMP on it
Then takes credit

If we're currently riding on the wave of Obama's wonderful economic policies, what was it he did to cause the current unemployment level for black folks and Hispanics to reach the lowest point since 1972? What specific piece of legislation, action, or order did Obama enact, and when?

What the fuck has Trump done? Ever since that man baby took office, all he's done is stress the Russian shit, that's it. If you think deregulating companies is what did it, than tell us all why every other day, THERE'S A FUCKIN RECALL OF SOMETHING. And just for the fuckin record, min. wage jobs will always be around, always. I'm still waiting on all them fuckin TRump jobs from China

What the fuck has Trump done? Ever since that man baby took office, all he's done is stress the Russian shit, that's it. If you think deregulating companies is what did it, than tell us all why every other day, THERE'S A FUCKIN RECALL OF SOMETHING. And just for the fuckin record, min. wage jobs will always be around, always. I'm still waiting on all them fuckin TRump jobs from China
Drumpfsexuals are easy to fool. The unemployment rate was going down continuously long before Drumpf was even a candidate. Drumpf claims he was the reason and his illiterate fan base actually believes him. :laugh:

Then takes credit
Which is typical of most boss'es....we do all the fuckin work, they take the fuckin credit.

Drumpfsexuals are easy to fool. The unemployment rate was going down continuously long before Drumpf was even a candidate. Drumpf claims he was the reason and his illiterate fan base actually believes him. :laugh:
Trump supporters are beyond human, these mindless mf's are nothing but a bunch of tired whites who's brains are simply empty and filled with mold

Check the numbers

The unemployment rate for blacks dropped eight percent under the Great Obama. Crooked Donnie is not even close
No, it didn’t.

Yes, it did. It rose 4.1 and then dropped 9 percent actually.
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/empsit_02062009.pdf
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/empsit_02062009.pdf
Jan 2009. 13.4
Jan 2017. 7.9
Diff. 5.5. Over 8 years

Jan 2017. 7.9
Nov 2018. 5.8
Diff. 2.1. In less than 2 years

Then takes credit
Which is typical of most boss'es....we do all the fuckin work, they take the fuckin credit.

Trump supporters are beyond human, these mindless mf's are nothing but a bunch of tired whites who's brains are simply empty and filled with mold

well, there is that ^^^^^^^^^^^

:abgg2q.jpg:

Isn't it strange that the charts the Democrats are posting only start from 2010? Look how the black unemployment rate dramatically increased from the point Obama was elected, until 2010. It actually wasn't that high throughout the Bush years either. So what did Obama do to cause that spike in black unemployment?

4RHZF37EIA2O7IHHVEUI6UUOVQ.jpg

Isn't it strange that the charts the Democrats are posting only start from 2010? Look how the black unemployment rate dramatically increased from the point Obama was elected, until 2010. It actually wasn't that high throughout the Bush years either. So what did Obama do to cause that spike in black unemployment?

You are not trying to pin the Great Bush Recession of 2008 on Obama are you?

Look at the chart: I see no rise in black unemployment until Obama was elected. The Bush years actually looked pretty good for black folks and as of 2008, it was Obama's economy, not Bush's.

This kinda blows away the fallacy that Obama "inherited" a bad economy, because black unemployment skyrocketed under the first two years of Obama.

And what did Obama do?

Cash for clunkers fool .

And what did Obama do?

Cash for clunkers fool .

Cash for Clunkers was a clusterfuck. It took a shitload of perfectly good vehicles off the market and got people entangled in loans for POS crappy Obama-era cars that didn't even make it to 120,000 miles on the odometer. I know this because we bought a new Chevy Sonic in 2013. Worst POS car I ever owned and yes, the motor crapped out at 120k, while we still owed $5,000 on it.

Look at the chart: I see no rise in black unemployment until Obama was elected. The Bush years actually looked pretty good for black folks and as of 2008, it was Obama's economy, not Bush's.

This kinda blows away the fallacy that Obama "inherited" a bad economy, because black unemployment skyrocketed under the first two years of Obama.
That is why they call it the Great Bush Recession of 2008

The Great Obama did not take office until mid January 2009

That is why they call it the Great Bush Recession of 2008

The Great Obama did not take office until mid January 2009

So what did he magically do in 2012 to make the black unemployment rate start to drop? That's four whole years.

Black unemployment followed the same path of overall unemployment. What happened in 2008 was the recession, in 2011 it was over and recovery started. had nothing to do with Obama just like the numbers now have nothing to do with Trump.

It is fascinating to see you people give your god, the government, credit for shit like this.

He dropped the unemployment rate by over 5 percentage points.

Has tRump made one whole point yet? Will he before it starts to go back up?

What has tRump done specifically to lower minority unemployment?

Black unemployment followed the same path of overall unemployment. What happened in 2008 was the recession, in 2011 it was over and recovery started. had nothing to do with Obama just like the numbers now have nothing to do with Trump.

It is fascinating to see you people give your god, the government, credit for shit like this.

Bullshit, Obama was an anti-bussines president, he slowed down the recovery..

Forum List

Back