What did Obama do to create record low unemployment for blacks & Hispanics?

Us population 1980 240 million

Us population 2018 300 plus million

So in your world 59 million illegals / 250,000 anchor babies didn't contribute?

12 million illegals, brainwashed functional moron. And the GOP and you assholes only care in the middle of another corrupt GOP economic mess. You are wrecking the world again now with stupid trade Wars tariffs and breaking all kinds of treaties. Great job stupid. Pass a national ID card every other country has... And end this GOP mess.

Maxine will take Barney Frank's old job and everyone is scared shitless , she will fuck it up like he did .

And once again way more then 12 million illegals , .an average of 250,000 anchor babies born a year.
All the damage was done from 2003 to 2006 when Fannie and Freddie lost all it's market dominance 2 private institutions whose GOP crony Regulators let them run wild, dumbass. The gay guy had no power until 2007. You are a brainwashed functional idiot.

Bush jr warned Barney about Freddie and Franny and you fucking know it .

You are so correct, in fact Frank wasn't wanting anything to do with a solution.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/sam-dealey/2008/09/10/barney-franks-fannie-and-freddie-muddle

There was no solution, the just millions of toxic assets sold around the world under corrupt GOP regulators. Every American economic meltdown the last hundred years has been GOP corruption and stupid deregulation. Frank had nothing to do with it, no matter what GOP Liars say about the gay guy... Now Trump is ruining the world economy with trade Wars and stupid tariffs, just like smoot-hawley finished off the rest of the world in 1930. Greedy idiots who were born on third base and think they hit a triple.

That is your stupid uninformed opinion dupe, not reality at all.

Any actual argument, brainwashed functional moron?

Yep, I have presented it to you many times over that showed who and why many were to blame for the 2008 recession, it was mainstream sources and you ignored them. I just gave another person an article and you as usual butted in with your typical BS. You don't want an argument you just want to be told you are right and spew your hatred and bigotry. I gave up trying to have a discussion with you, so if you want to discuss an issue without your stupidity, fine, otherwise I have no reason to talk with people as stupid and duped as you.

Ya know, educating the American people on what has happened, and what is really going on, really falls into the realm of the Conservative/Republicans.

We are on a message board, arguing with a bunch of Leftists who have 25 accounts a piece, and their job is to make propaganda sound like reality.

I am not gonna tell you we can't win; but I am gonna tell you that we have no chance if our peeps don't do the correct thing.

We are whistling into the wind, we really are.

You will know if/when our people (including the Trump Administration) are doing what needs to be done, when you see these Leftists head for the hills on here.

They already know they are cooked if the truth comes out, but they are also confident that it never will; or will NOT until it is to late. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with us. Rather, it has to do with who really has control of our government, and unless our people step up, we have already lost; sad, but true.

We elected them, and in the end, it is on us!
I agree, that is why I am trying to stay away with Franco, even if you give him point blank evidence he is so closed minded that he lies about it. He is a lefty loser.

12 million illegals, brainwashed functional moron. And the GOP and you assholes only care in the middle of another corrupt GOP economic mess. You are wrecking the world again now with stupid trade Wars tariffs and breaking all kinds of treaties. Great job stupid. Pass a national ID card every other country has... And end this GOP mess.

Maxine will take Barney Frank's old job and everyone is scared shitless , she will fuck it up like he did .

And once again way more then 12 million illegals , .an average of 250,000 anchor babies born a year.
All the damage was done from 2003 to 2006 when Fannie and Freddie lost all it's market dominance 2 private institutions whose GOP crony Regulators let them run wild, dumbass. The gay guy had no power until 2007. You are a brainwashed functional idiot.

There was no solution, the just millions of toxic assets sold around the world under corrupt GOP regulators. Every American economic meltdown the last hundred years has been GOP corruption and stupid deregulation. Frank had nothing to do with it, no matter what GOP Liars say about the gay guy... Now Trump is ruining the world economy with trade Wars and stupid tariffs, just like smoot-hawley finished off the rest of the world in 1930. Greedy idiots who were born on third base and think they hit a triple.

Yep, I have presented it to you many times over that showed who and why many were to blame for the 2008 recession, it was mainstream sources and you ignored them. I just gave another person an article and you as usual butted in with your typical BS. You don't want an argument you just want to be told you are right and spew your hatred and bigotry. I gave up trying to have a discussion with you, so if you want to discuss an issue without your stupidity, fine, otherwise I have no reason to talk with people as stupid and duped as you.

Ya know, educating the American people on what has happened, and what is really going on, really falls into the realm of the Conservative/Republicans.

We are on a message board, arguing with a bunch of Leftists who have 25 accounts a piece, and their job is to make propaganda sound like reality.

I am not gonna tell you we can't win; but I am gonna tell you that we have no chance if our peeps don't do the correct thing.

You will know if/when our people (including the Trump Administration) are doing what needs to be done, when you see these Leftists head for the hills on here.

They already know they are cooked if the truth comes out, but they are also confident that it never will; or will NOT until it is to late. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with us. Rather, it has to do with who really has control of our government, and unless our people step up, we have already lost; sad, but true.

I agree, that is why I am trying to stay away with Franco, even if you give him point blank evidence he is so closed minded that he lies about it. He is a lefty loser.
Fannie and Freddie share of the market went from 75% to 25% under Bush, and his regulators were cronies of the scumbags running countrywide etc etc. So Barney didn't vote for a bad Bill reforming the market, and that's supposedly means something LOL. The GOP is the swamp, stupid. Every time they get a chance they do the same thing, let the scumbags run wild. See wall Street 1929, S & L 1989, private mortgage companies 2008. Wake up and smell the coffee. See also the oil lobby scandal under Bush and the BP explosion in the gulf. You and your stupid links never prove anything that you go on about, super duper.

Fannie and Freddie share of the market went from 75% to 25% under Bush, and his regulators were cronies of the scumbags running countrywide etc etc. So Barney didn't vote for a bad Bill reforming the market, and that's supposedly means something LOL. The GOP is the swamp, stupid. Every time they get a chance they do the same thing, let the scumbags run wild. See wall Street 1929, S & L 1989, private mortgage companies 2008. Wake up and smell the coffee. See also the oil lobby scandal under Bush and the BP explosion in the gulf. You and your stupid links never prove anything that you go on about, super duper.

I have facts you have opinions, again.

I wasn’t debating you anyway, I was speaking to an intelligent poster, not you.

Your facts are garbage propaganda.please don't argue with me, you're the biggest waste of time on here...

Your post is pure opinion and my post is pure facts and you ignore it- absolute insanity.

Ok Democrats, riddle me this one:

If we're currently riding on the wave of Obama's wonderful economic policies, what was it he did to cause the current unemployment level for black folks and Hispanics to reach the lowest point since 1972? What specific piece of legislation, action, or order did Obama enact, and when?

African-American unemployment hit record low in December

NOTHING, lol. Next question!
Too bad the GOP won't let our wonderful economy grow on its own. They have to make a killing on the backs of regular people. Now Trump is starting trade Wars, it while the world economy is still fragile. Just like smoot-hawley in1930 wrecked the world once and for all. He is so dumb but all he had to do to win the GOP was parrot your garbage propaganda.

Your facts are garbage propaganda.please don't argue with me, you're the biggest waste of time on here...

Yes, you are the biggest waste of time, glad you can admit it, you lying dupe.

Your post is pure opinion and my post is pure facts and you ignore it- absolute insanity.

Site you factual references then.

It's all proven by all the respected newspapers in the world LOL the 70% to 25% is a pain I've shown it to you before. Ask again tomorrow, willfully ignorant dupe of the greedy idiot rich brainwashers... Don't you know how to Google? I would do it just to be sure I wasn't wrong. I probably shown it to you several times.

It's all proven by all the respected newspapers in the world LOL the 70% to 25% is a pain I've shown it to you before. Ask again tomorrow, willfully ignorant dupe of the greedy idiot rich brainwashers... Don't you know how to Google? I would do it just to be sure I wasn't wrong. I probably shown it to you several times.

These are two of tons of articles that blame both parties for the 2008 recession, here are just two.
Government Policies Caused The Financial Crisis And Made the Recession Worse

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/mzuc...kerman-who-to-blame-for-the-financial-crisis-

Now, go debate with another left wing idiot, I’m done with your blatant lies and BS.

These are two of tons of articles that blame both parties for the 2008 recession, here are just two.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/mzuc...kerman-who-to-blame-for-the-financial-crisis-

Now, go debate with another left wing idiot, I’m done with your blatant lies and BS.
Thanks for the right wing garbage propaganda... It all went to hell under Bush and his Republican crony Regulators duh. Allowing minorities in red light areas to get mortgages is a lot different from allowing them to get ridiculously toxic assets fraudulently rating them as good, bundling them and selling them around the world is somewhat different, super duper.

Thanks for the right wing garbage propaganda... It all went to hell under Bush and his Republican crony Regulators duh. Allowing minorities in red light areas to get mortgages is a lot different from allowing them to get ridiculously toxic assets fraudulently rating them as good, bundling them and selling them around the world is somewhat different, super duper.

Neither site is a right wing propaganda site, it is US News and World Report and Forbes, like I said your spin was coming and it didn't matter to you what the facts are.

[Q ok okUOTE="Papageorgio, post: 21416271, member: 23516"]

Neither site is a right wing propaganda site, it is US News and World Report and Forbes, like I said your spin was coming and it didn't matter to you what the facts are.[/QUOTE]
They aren't right wing propaganda sites Maybe, but the people who wrote them are propagandists or bending over backwards to blame Democrats as well... Fair and balanced my ass. Do you know who is Steve Forbes is LOL? Yes perhaps the Democrats changing redlining gave crooks the opportunity to Rob us blind, but then you have to have the crooks and crooked regulation and have them do it, and that's where the Republicans come in d u h. By 2007 55% of Fannie and Freddie mortgages had to go to the poor. That is Republican regulation for you. Fannie and Freddie entered the subprime market in great numbers very late, that's why most of this mess is private institutions whose share of the market spiked in 2003.

Last edited:

Neither site is a right wing propaganda site, it is US News and World Report and Forbes, like I said your spin was coming and it didn't matter to you what the facts are.
They aren't right wing propaganda sites Maybe, but the people who wrote them are propagandists or bending over backwards to blame Democrats as well... Fair and balanced my ass. Do you know who is Steve Forbes is LOL? Yes perhaps the Democrats changing redlining gave crooks the opportunity to Rob us blind, but then you have to have the crooks and crooked regulation and have them do it, and that's where the Republicans come in d u h. By 2007 55% of Fannie and Freddie mortgages had to go to the poor. That is Republican regulation for you. Fannie and Freddie entered the subprime market in great numbers very late, that's why most of this mess is private institutions whose share of the market spiked in 2003.[/QUOTE]

More opinions, no facts, if you have nothing else, I am done with your blatant stupidity.

They aren't right wing propaganda sites Maybe, but the people who wrote them are propagandists or bending over backwards to blame Democrats as well... Fair and balanced my ass. Do you know who is Steve Forbes is LOL? Yes perhaps the Democrats changing redlining gave crooks the opportunity to Rob us blind, but then you have to have the crooks and crooked regulation and have them do it, and that's where the Republicans come in d u h. By 2007 55% of Fannie and Freddie mortgages had to go to the poor. That is Republican regulation for you. Fannie and Freddie entered the subprime market in great numbers very late, that's why most of this mess is private institutions whose share of the market spiked in 2003.

More opinions, no facts, if you have nothing else, I am done with your blatant stupidity.[/QUOTE]
All fact, brainwashed functional moron. The 55% thing comes from your link USA

More opinions, no facts, if you have nothing else, I am done with your blatant stupidity.[/QUOTE]
Obviously you no longer know the difference between facts and opinion.

Forum List

Back