Would You Support Border Wall if It Saved Your Loved One?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This is insanity, no other country would put up with this

Other countries have borders and nobody complains about it. Why can’t the United States have borders and have security?

Rich liberals already live behind walls. The rest of you losers cannot.

Just like everything else, they are pathetic hypocrites, pretending to care about POOR brown people.

Other countries have borders and nobody complains about it. Why can’t the United States have borders and have security?
I've stated before and do so again: If a member of my family or friends are ever hurt or killed by an illegal alien, there will be retribution. That is a threat and a promise.

Why stop at a border wall with your question.

would you support banning guns if it saved a loved one?

Would you support banning booze if it saved a loved one?

I've stated before and do so again: If a member of my family or friends are ever hurt or killed by an illegal alien, there will be retribution. That is a threat and a promise.
Its more likely they will be hurt or killed by a white person.

cf7.jpg

Border wall?

why don't we put a wall around Washington DC?

After that then we could fill it up with something, like a giant sewer treatment plant full of shit.

Blah, blah, blah.

Here is a free lesson...bragging/tough talk online mean absolutely nothing.

Have you ever crossed our borders ?

This examples are mind numbingly naive. If we had a 20 mile border . Fine , thats an easy wall. It’s like 1800 miles at our south border ! Most of that is empty wasteland anyway . A giant wall is a waste of money.

This examples are mind numbingly naive. If we had a 20 mile border . Fine , thats an easy wall. It’s like 1800 miles at our south border ! Most of that is empty wasteland anyway . A giant wall is a waste of money.
You always hear people talking about a waste of money that have no idea what they are talking about.
There are over 400 deaths a year by those trying to cross the deserts into the U.S. Is cutting that number in half or less a waste?
It costs almost $10,000.00 to deport one illegal. Multiply that by the 53,000 deportations each year. Would it still be a waste if we cut that number in half?
There a over 700,000 back logged cases in the immigration courts. If we reduced that number by half it would give those involved a quicker trial and a better chance of getting it right instead of just pushing it through. Would that be a waste?
Last year illegals sent over one billion dollars to Mexico. If even one quarter of that money stayed in the U.S. instead and was spent here would that be a waste?

And these are just a few of the wasteful things a wall might help.

You always hear people talking about a waste of money that have no idea what they are talking about.
There are over 400 deaths a year by those trying to cross the deserts into the U.S. Is cutting that number in half or less a waste?
It costs almost $10,000.00 to deport one illegal. Multiply that by the 53,000 deportations each year. Would it still be a waste if we cut that number in half?
There a over 700,000 back logged cases in the immigration courts. If we reduced that number by half it would give those involved a quicker trial and a better chance of getting it right instead of just pushing it through. Would that be a waste?
Last year illegals sent over one billion dollars to Mexico. If even one quarter of that money stayed in the U.S. instead and was spent here would that be a waste?

You ever heard of tunnels?

There is NO WAY that a wall will stop illegal immigration....NO WAY.

Secret, solar-powered tunnel discovered under U.S.-Mexico border

The way to stop it is to go after those business owners who hire illegal immigrants and take away their businesses/throw them in jail. That will stop them and that will remove the main reason illegal immigrants come to America.

I have nothing against a bigger wall per se. But people like you who think it will significantly stop the flow of illegal aliens simply have no idea what you are talking about on this, IMO. If someone wants something badly enough - they will ALWAYS find a way to accomplish it...or die trying.

Don't bother replying as I know you are closed minded on this...and I try not to waste my time on closed-minded people.

Good day.

liberals want government in every way except to build the wall, the one time government is good for something

they dont want to leave something that reminds us that Trump was president. that's why they're against it

You ever heard of tunnels?

There is NO WAY that a wall will stop illegal immigration....NO WAY.

Secret, solar-powered tunnel discovered under U.S.-Mexico border

The way to stop it is to go after those business owners who hire illegal immigrants and take away their businesses/throw them in jail. That will stop them and that will remove the main reason illegal immigrants come to America.

I have nothing against a bigger wall per se. But people like you who think it will significantly stop the flow of illegal aliens simply have no idea what you are talking about on this, IMO. If someone wants something badly enough - they will ALWAYS find a way to accomplish it...or die trying.

Don't bother replying as I know you are closed minded on this...and I try not to waste my time on closed-minded people.

Good day.
Funny how you did nothing but propose one way around a wall but failed to talk about any real answers.

It would be great if we could get people to stop hiring illegals but liberals do not want to consider that.
Sorry you are so small minded.

the wall is the compassionate thing do to prevent americans from getting murdered and raped

What parts have you been to?

Forum List

Back