What Cuts In Social Security or Medicare Would You Make?

I cut the whole thing.

Let people save the 15% of their lifetime income that is taken from them on their own and by the time they retire they'll be completely able to support themselves

True, assuming they don't piss it all away on a lot of useless shit that eventually ends up in the basement or worse, down at the curb.

Make the saving mandatory just don't give the money to the fucking idiot politicians

I cut the whole thing.

Let people save the 15% of their lifetime income that is taken from them on their own and by the time they retire they'll be completely able to support themselves

True, assuming they don't piss it all away on a lot of useless shit that eventually ends up in the basement or worse, down at the curb.

Make the saving mandatory just don't give the money to the fucking idiot politicians

MANDATORY? Like a mandate?

I cut the whole thing.

MANDATORY? Like a mandate?

It already is mandatory an has been for a long time. BUT it does give people choice on where to save the money

Forum List

Back