What crime(s) has the Biden and his family done?

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
  • There is NO EVIDENCE. It's all bullshit.
  • Trump's current situation's four indictments has evidence (he's put his foot in his mouth)
  • As to the Biden Crime Family, it is another BIG LIE and Conspiracy Story.
  • You and other Trump Supporters post the BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories ad nauseam; never once has one posted with credible evidence.
  • .BTW2: A theory has substance, a story is fiction.

• Trump's current situation's four indictments has evidence (he's put his foot in his mouth)
  • You and other Trump Supporters post the BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories ad nauseam; never once has one posted with credible evidence.
You filthy liars don't accept evidence.

Spot on OP. There is only evidence Hunter is a total tool. Joe Biden has zero connecting him to bribery. Trump has a mountain of actual evidence about to sink his ass into the ocean like Guam for all kinds of actual crimes.

Get ready for a website address that was put together in the last few weeks that will have all of the details. When you ask the person who posted it what the specifics are...get ready for the "look at the website" meaning that they didn't look at the website either.

Happens
Every
Time

Republicans are claiming there is a lot of smoke.

But not admitting that they are the ones creating all the smoke.

Spot on OP. There is only evidence Hunter is a total tool. Joe Biden has zero connecting him to bribery. Trump has a mountain of actual evidence about to sink his ass into the ocean like Guam for all kinds of actual crimes.
What crimes, liar? I won't hold my breath.

I doubt they're squeaky clean, and frankly, I doubt you and the other partisans Dems do either. Nonetheless, I also doubt the Republicans' competencies to ever prove anything.

• Banned
The usual posters claim all of the bullet points are "Fake News". In response, it's clear and concise these posters won't or can't express in writing an expository rebuttal.

Why is that?

There is no evidence at all of any Biden crimes

Devon Archer testimony was a huge fail and any impeachment will be a joke, backfiring and proving Biden has done nothing wrong.

TurdCatcher2.jpg

I doubt they're squeaky clean, and frankly, I doubt you and the other partisans Dems do either. Nonetheless, I also doubt the Republicans' competencies to ever prove anything.
Sentence #1: I have responded wrongly and when I do I offer my Mea culpa - anyone can read them at any time.

Sentence #2: Real Republicans and real Conservatives are competent; those who are Trump Supporters or are fearful of Trump put themselves for want of the job, not for the people.

[BTW: In 1980 I didn't vote for Carter or Reagan, I voted for Anderson. Anderson was a Republican]

You filthy liars don't accept evidence.
It's been presented ad nauseum. Xiden is on video at the CFR bragging that he actually did what they tried to impeach Trump for. Do the bed wetter's acknowledge it?

Hell no. They will still assert Trump is guilty no matter what.

We have evidence crimes were committed that the DOJ would look at if the criminals weren't democrats.........more than anything they are using against Trump......but if the cops don't investigate, then the evidence won't help........

You guys are so smug in your stupidity....not even caring where a two tiered justice system leads....

Forum List

Back