What crime(s) has the Biden and his family done?

I did better,, I posted a video of the person saying it,,
That doesn't cut the mustard with any liberal puke. You could post a notarized statement signed by the Supreme Court Chief Justice and the mother humping liberal pukes will scream FAKE! LIES! GATEWAY PUNDIT! and he will get 14 Winner reactions.

That doesn't cut the mustard with any liberal puke. You could post a notarized statement signed by the Supreme Court Chief Justice and the mother humping liberal pukes will scream FAKE! LIES! GATEWAY PUNDIT! and he will get 14 Winner reactions.
he just called hunters business partner a no body,,

he just called hunters business partner a no body,,

I have never seen such a collection of absolute geniuses as the Liberal Progressive Democrat Pukes on USMB. Granted that most of them are welfare and food stamp recipients living in Mommy's basement and never had a job in their life. The 15 year old Dollar Store computer is their sole possession and is probably stolen from the Public Library. Have a little mercy on the beetle-browed misfits.

• There is NO EVIDENCE. It's all bullshit.
  • Trump's current situation's four indictments has evidence (he's put his foot in his mouth)
  • As to the Biden Crime Family, it is another BIG LIE and Conspiracy Story.
  • You and other Trump Supporters post the BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories ad nauseam; never once has one posted with credible evidence.
  • .BTW2: A theory has substance, a story is fiction.
6c7yln.jpg

• There is NO EVIDENCE. It's all bullshit.
He confessed on a livestream video. That video is evidence!

There are bank statements from Morgan Stanley that I posted here a long time ago. They show that every month Burisma was paying Hunter $83,333.33. That's a cool $1 million/year. Those bank statements are evidence!

There's plenty of evidence. You're just too fucking stupid and easily brainwashed the fake news media to recognize it, fucking moron.

He confessed on a livestream video. That video is evidence!

There are bank statements from Morgan Stanley that I posted here a long time ago. They show that every month Burisma was paying Hunter $83,333.33. That's a cool $1 million/year. Those bank statements are evidence!

There's plenty of evidence. You're just too fucking stupid and easily brainwashed the fake news media to recognize it, fucking moron.
he knows theres evidence and why he keeps saying there isnt,,

we even have hunters personal text and emails admitting to it,,,

they are scared shitless,,,

he knows theres evidence and why he keeps saying there isnt,,

we even have hunters personal text and emails admitting to it,,,

they are scared shitless,,,
There's been some outlets who have reported on the emails a bit.

For example, here is a tyypical article that mentions the November 2, 2015 email from Pozharskyi to Hunter in which he is asked to use his influence to "close down any cases/pursuits against the head of Burisma in Ukraine".

However, all of the outlets that have reported on the November 2nd 2015 email totally fail to mention that late on November 2nd a sniper attempted to assassinate Prosecutor General Shokin. Three rounds hit his office window but he was saved by the recently installed bulletproof glass.

Coincidence? I kinda doubt it.

Could it have been a failed CIA hit? After all, John Brennan was CIA director at the time. He has also very proactively spread disinformation by making false claims that Hunter's laptop was nothing but Russian disinformation.

Of course everyone with a 3 digit IQ knew that Brennan was fucking lying. Perhaps he was trying to cover his ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back