What country will you move to if Trump is elected?

Trump may win. A scary thought.
Pray tell why.
Because he plays to the lowest common denominator in humanity.
I guess you've just referred to a huuuuuuuuge number of your fellow Americans as the lowest of all humanity. Classy.
Inciting his followers to violence is pretty damn low.

Did you vote for Obama and his fighting speech??

Obama:
"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun," he said of countering GOP attacks against him during a fundraiser in Philadelphia in June 2008. "Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl."

Pray tell why.
I guess you've just referred to a huuuuuuuuge number of your fellow Americans as the lowest of all humanity. Classy.

Obama:
"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun," he said of countering GOP attacks against him during a fundraiser in Philadelphia in June 2008. "Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl."
Excusing Trump over this speech?

It's OK Tilly. We're on opposite political sides. I like you anyway.

Pray tell why.

Obama:
I guess it's the crowd trumps addressing that's the difference. The lowest common denominator. Just like black people are embarrassed by the criminals in their neighborhoods, us whites are ashamed of that guy who sucker punched that black kid at a trump rally.

But I have a long Greek last name. Would that cracker consider me white?

Pray tell why.

Obama:
You think that was inciting violence. Maybe you're from a rural community. I'm from Brooklyn. I understand what he meant.

Pray tell why.

Obama:
No, I'm illustrating that Obama is certainly no better, but not a peep.

Obama:
He's heads and shoulders better than a reality TV egomaniac.

Obama:
He's heads and shoulders better than a reality TV egomaniac.
He may or may not be, BUT, he too has engaged in plenty of provocative and inciteful speech. So, if people want to whine on about it, they need to include their loved one in the discussion.

Likewise :) just a shame to see you slagging of your fellow Americans when they are simply exercising their right to choosewhomsoever they want for POTUS.
They are free to choose TRump as POTUS. they are not free to committ criminal assault.

Pray tell why.

Obama:
You think that was inciting violence. Maybe you're from a rural community. I'm from Brooklyn. I understand what he meant.

Was that you on the corner of 5th Ave. and 86th street with a bagful of quarters?

Obama:

Was that you on the corner of 5th Ave. and 86th street with a bagful of quarters?
Nope. It was me singing acapella harmonies under street lights.

Obama:

If you remember acapella harmonies, that must be a picture of your granddaughter!

Obama:

If you remember acapella harmonies, that must be a picture of your granddaughter!
That would be a logical deduction but as it turns out I have a daughter that age. I don't post photos of my kids. This one just reminds me of my youngest.

Likewise :) just a shame to see you slagging of your fellow Americans when they are simply exercising their right to choosewhomsoever they want for POTUS.
They are free to choose TRump as POTUS. they are not free to committ criminal assault.
Obama: ... "I want you to argue with them and get in their face."
Guess they are doing his bidding.

Yes, he certainly can win. Trump supporters are committed. However, Trump's favorability rating is terrible among both democrats and independents. However, Clinton is not that popular. If independents and democrats don't show up at the polls to vote against Trump, he could certainly win. Remember, no one though Hitler or Mussolini would ever make it to the top..

Obama:

That would be a logical deduction but as it turns out I have a daughter that age. I don't post photos of my kids. This one just reminds me of my youngest.

With mayor Wilhelm, and his doing away with 'broken windows", I hope she carries a blade for protection!

Obama: ... "I want you to argue with them and get in their face."
Guess they are doing his bidding.
Arguing is one thing. TRump tells his suporters to punch people and he will pay their legal fees. He's a Hitler in the making. He even requires the salute.

Pray tell why.
I didn't say EVERY SINGLE TRUMP SUPPORTER is the lowest of humanity. Trump is the lowest of humanity and that's what he plays to.
My brother has always been a moderate rich guy he voted for Obama and Clinton and gore.

But even he's being suckered by the immigrant Muslim black bullshit. Trump has made the haves feel like victims. The nationalism meme

You said he was a rich conservative. Make up your mind.

Forum List

Back