What country do you want to live in?

One of my clients in the long ago was a company that helped Americans relocate to Costa Rica. The only thing Russia has that's better than ours is it's leadership. That's why we need to change it.

They do have some bomb ass Vodka and nice strippers, still not enough for me to move there though.

my grandparents couldn't wait to get out of russia

America is still ahead of second place.

how do you know? where else have you lived?

i'm not saying you're necessarily wrong, but if you haven't lived elsewhere there's really no basis for comparison, imo.

By that reasoning, unless you've lived in every country on earth you cannot weigh-in on the subject.

no. but how can you say "America is the best place to live" if you really don't know?

One of my clients in the long ago was a company that helped Americans relocate to Costa Rica. The only thing Russia has that's better than ours is it's leadership. That's why we need to change it.

They do have some bomb ass Vodka and nice strippers, still not enough for me to move there though.

my grandparents couldn't wait to get out of russia

LOL I bet, they weren't the only ones. Even now we get Russian immigrants in the US.

how do you know? where else have you lived?

i'm not saying you're necessarily wrong, but if you haven't lived elsewhere there's really no basis for comparison, imo.

By that reasoning, unless you've lived in every country on earth you cannot weigh-in on the subject.

no. but how can you say "America is the best place to live" if you really don't know?

But how can you know if you haven't lived everywhere else?

Most of the people I dealt with were in the aircraft business and were great to work with. I even met a few people in the bar that talked me into taking home the 6 bottle limit of wine from southern Australia.

I just never got the feeling of being welcome from people in the malls or in the hotel. I also noticed a lot of the British arrogance in several of the people I dealt with.

I flew from Sidney to the summer home of a member of the Queens Counsel in his light twin Cessna for a weekend. The first thing he did after take off was say "you take it." I was there to evaluate him and his navigation equipment, not the other way around.

The feeling was like telling someone in a bar in NYC that you are from Alabama.

I want to live in America.....let's talk when.....Economically? 1950's-1970.... Socially? Now, I suppose.....although, I'm not crazy about the gangs and violence in our cities that is even creeping into our rural part of PA lately...so I'd like to have the disclaimer of Pre-war on Drugs on that particular issue.

Good enough?

If I have to choose a different country? Germany or France maybe...although.I'd have to work pretty hard with Rosetta Stone for a while.

You don't get to have it both ways.

Traditional American values built this land.

Look what your Big Gubmint dependency is bringing:

OBAMA'S AMERICA: STUDENT READING SAT SCORES HIT RECORD LOWS

Obama's America: Student Reading SAT Scores Hit Record Lows

That isn't a failing of Obama. I go to school with some of your kids and grandkids, and boy are they stupid. Maybe you should read to them more instead of sending them upstairs to their Xbox's and Playstations. The SATs are also cumalative, comprised of information students learn throughout the entire educational process, not just the last four years. READING and WRITING should be fundamentally established much earlier than in high school. Nice try, dickface.

Before the liberal idea of the DOE America ranked top 5 across the board, since the liberal idea of the DOE or top rank is 18th.

Obama is a liberal who gave and will give more to a failed idea.

Cow man? lol... I'm just talking about how hard it is to work and live, ie emigrate to other modern countries at least- even hard to even retire there. Brazil, 3rd world maybe you can retire at least....

You think things are hard because you have a defeatist attitude. You are miserable so you think everyone else should be miserable. And if they are not miserable, you despise them are jealous of them and wish them punished.
All of you libs are the same. You think if you're not miserable something is wrong.

Forum List

Back