All in all your just another bump in the road...

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
So, dead Amerixcans killed in a coordinated and planned attack on 9/11 are merely bumps in the road. Whow.

President Barack Obama was assessing his support for the governments that have sprung up in the wake of the Arab Spring when he argued in a 60 Minutes interview that aired Sunday that “I was pretty certain and continue to be pretty certain that there are going to be bumps in the road.”

Romney Attacks Obama on ‘Bumps in the Road’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

So, dead Amerixcans killed in a coordinated and planned attack on 9/11 are merely bumps in the road. Whow.

President Barack Obama was assessing his support for the governments that have sprung up in the wake of the Arab Spring when he argued in a 60 Minutes interview that aired Sunday that “I was pretty certain and continue to be pretty certain that there are going to be bumps in the road.”

Poor Romney and poor Righties...unaware of Idioms.

We are aware of idiots, hello there idiot.

How many more idiotic statements does Obama have to make until the left wakes up? I guess being an idiom is better then being a bump in the road.

I can see the conservative reaction to Romney making a speech on the same subject at the UN, the next day violence erupts across the middle east in response to 30 min of divisive saber rattling and Muslim bashing. Best speech evar!!!

Poor Bodecea. Unaware that the idiom in this case isnt appropriate.

I can see the conservative reaction to Romney making a speech on the same subject at the UN, the next day violence erupts across the middle east in response to 30 min of divisive saber rattling and Muslim bashing. Best speech evar!!!

Hasn't happen, never happened, you are just another bump in the road... (pink floyd)

By the way, what road?

The road to theocracy?

I think obamaturd is just too stupid to realize that what he says is stupid.

I think Obama thinks WE are too stupid, and that we believe anything he says to cover up what he really means....:badgrin:
You're right. His arrogant hubris could be to cover his spending spree. He has our National Debt at $16,057,791,000,000.00 right now. Sixteen billion dollars to the wind sure is a lot of interest we're gonna have to pay back.

Forum List

Back