What caused the national debt?

Greece just got downgraded to levels by Moody's due to too much spending for too long. Go ahead Democrats, ignore the problem past next Tuesday. The inflation you cause will crush this country just as easily as the debt ceiling issue. Except you will not be able to blame the Republicans.

Yes we will.

The Republicans created the National Debt and now they are going to cause a default.

ReaganBushDebt.org

There were a lot of Democrats who voted for those budgets. You know, back when we actually made budgets. Presidents do not authorize expenditures. Not even close.

No, it was mostly Republicans, voting in lock step as they always do, that passed those budgets.

But thanks for playing.

Greece just got downgraded to levels by Moody's due to too much spending for too long. Go ahead Democrats, ignore the problem past next Tuesday. The inflation you cause will crush this country just as easily as the debt ceiling issue. Except you will not be able to blame the Republicans.

Yes we will.

The Republicans created the National Debt and now they are going to cause a default.

ReaganBushDebt.org

There were a lot of Democrats who voted for those budgets. You know, back when we actually made budgets. Presidents do not authorize expenditures. Not even close.

With a lot od dem help.

But to continue your education you must visit this site.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual

I dont care how your politics swing. Dont be a liar.

Yes we will.

ReaganBushDebt.org

With a lot od dem help.

I went back and examined the votes during the Reagan administration and it was all the Republicans and a few Dixiecrats that passed his budgets.

And Bush had a Republican House until 2006.

But thanks again for playing.

The National Debt was caused by Reagan and Bush cutting taxes for the rich, Bush putting two wars and a Medicare drug program on his Chinese credit card, and Wall Street's $516 TRILLION DOLLAR Ponzi scheme which collapsed our economy.

LOL SO CLUELESS.

But I imagine you expect to be taken seriously though.

Thanks for the laugh anyway.

Let him play the role of Lewinsky in peace.

The last time this country had a balanced budget was under Nixon - thus the answer to your question is all the Senators, Congressmen, Presidents and American People who voted them into office since that time.

That's why I am not registered to vote...

The last time this country had a balanced budget was under Nixon - thus the answer to your question is all the Senators, Congressmen, Presidents and American People who voted them into office since that time.

That's not true.

Clinton balanced the budget by increasing taxes for the rich and cutting the defense budget.

The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton | FactCheck.org

With a lot od dem help.

I went back and examined the votes during the Reagan administration and it was all the Republicans and a few Dixiecrats that passed his budgets.

Quite frankly I caught you lying too many times just today for you to have any credibility.

Work on it.

That's not true.

Clinton balanced the budget by increasing taxes for the rich and cutting the defense budget.

No, actually he buried the deficet he did not balance the budget...

With a lot od dem help.

Quite frankly I caught you lying too many times just today for you to have any credibility.

Work on it.

Actually you just can't handle the truth.

That's not true.

No, actually he buried the deficet he did not balance the budget...

Clinton’s large budget surpluses also owe much to the Social Security tax on payrolls. Social Security taxes now bring in more than the cost of current benefits, and the "Social Security surplus" makes the total deficit or surplus figures look better than they would if Social Security wasn’t counted. But even if we remove Social Security from the equation, there was a surplus of $1.9 billion in fiscal 1999 and $86.4 billion in fiscal 2000. So any way you count it, the federal budget was balanced and the deficit was erased, if only for a while.

No, it was mostly Republicans, voting in lock step as they always do, that passed those budgets.

But thanks for playing.

Always, huh?

GOPers chant 'fire him' at RSC Staffer - John Bresnahan and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

As usual you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about because you have the intellectual capacity of a 14 year old kid, but thanks for playing.

Amazing. Just amazing.

Somehow, you managed to insult millions of fourteen year olds scatterd around all four corners of the globe...all at once.

No he did not - the budget was balanced on paper only - we still had and still have a trillion plus deficet...

I think you are confusing the budget deficit with the National Debt....

Clinton’s large budget surpluses also owe much to the Social Security tax on payrolls. Social Security taxes now bring in more than the cost of current benefits, and the "Social Security surplus" makes the total deficit or surplus figures look better than they would if Social Security wasn’t counted. But even if we remove Social Security from the equation, there was a surplus of $1.9 billion in fiscal 1999 and $86.4 billion in fiscal 2000. So any way you count it, the federal budget was balanced and the deficit was erased, if only for a while.

But thanks for playing.

Always, huh?

GOPers chant 'fire him' at RSC Staffer - John Bresnahan and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

As usual you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about because you have the intellectual capacity of a 14 year old kid, but thanks for playing.

That's not the Reagan and Bush Congress, but thanks for playing.

But thanks for playing.

Always, huh?

Amazing. Just amazing.

Somehow, you managed to insult millions of fourteen year olds scatterd around all four corners of the globe...all at once.

Yes, but ten year olds cry.

The National Debt was caused by Reagan and Bush cutting taxes for the rich, Bush putting two wars and a Medicare drug program on his Chinese credit card, and Wall Street's $516 TRILLION DOLLAR Ponzi scheme which collapsed our economy.

Still spreading bad info about derivatives?
Maybe you should read a book on finance?
You'd sound less ignorant.
Maybe.

But thanks for playing.

Always, huh?

That's not the Reagan and Bush Congress, but thanks for playing.

You didn't specify, so that's your issue. You're just trying to get out of a lie. You're incapable of making your points without lying because they are inane and illogical.

Still spreading bad info about derivatives?
Maybe you should read a book on finance?
You'd sound less ignorant.
Maybe.

He wouldn't get through the first five pages. He's not smart enough to understand it.

Forum List

Back