What Are Your Religious Beliefs?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
..... I'm looking to go in the Bull Ring with someone regarding Christianity and their Religious beliefs.

So tell me, which of the following do you believe (and, if it's not listed, please specify)

1. Atheist
2. Agnostic
3. Believes in a Supreme Being, but not the God of the Bible
4. Believes in something, not necessarily a person, but a force
5. Believes there is no one thing or person that rules, but, more of a cosmic chain of events.

Again, there are many options, but, I'd like to hear what you believe, even if you aren't sure or don't care.

Thanks,

..... I'm looking to go in the Bull Ring with someone regarding Christianity and their Religious beliefs.

So tell me, which of the following do you believe (and, if it's not listed, please specify)

1. Atheist
2. Agnostic
5. Believes there is no one thing or person that rules, but, more of a cosmic chain of events.

Again, there are many options, but, I'd like to hear what you believe, even if you aren't sure or don't care.

Thanks,

I'm a Baptist....believe in God and His Son Jesus. I don't understand how so many Christians have gotten the basic Christian beliefs all twisted up and invented some new rules of their own. I don't believe this world came about by "chance" and I respect those that don't believe in God....that is their choice.

1. Atheist
2. Agnostic

Thanks,

I'm a Baptist....believe in God and His Son Jesus. I don't understand how so many Christians have gotten the basic Christian beliefs all twisted up and invented some new rules of their own. I don't believe this world came about by "chance" and I respect those that don't believe in God....that is their choice.

You would not be a good "Bull Ring" opponent for me because I basically believe the same thing. (Baptist also, but, raised Lutheran). I do understand why people believe differently, I just wish people could or were able to be more open minded to all possibilities. Seems that many people cling to their beliefs and only research additional proof to substantiate their beliefs, rather than looking at all possibilities......

I am not religious. I find man made religion to be nothing more than man made..
I do not doubt a supreme being, but as far as the Abrahamic interpretation of our creator, no.
I think us being an experiment from aliens is just as likely as a totalitarian psychopath that demands conformity or you burn in fire for eternity. If something was as smart as to create the universe, or us, they wouldn't get their rocks off from support caused by fear.

Oden is the only true God. Deniers will be smitten from Valhallah. But you have been warned so ....

OK, I'll take door number 3. I was a Christian so I know the drill pretty good. It took years to deprogram myself, wasn't easy. I believe God created our reality but don't make up stuff to feel good about it. I don't know the details and nobody does. Believing something doesn't turn it into a fact.

I do not believe in the religious aspects of Christianity, but I believe in the spiritual connection with Jesus Christ.
Too many rules, hoops, guilt trips and crap to jump through to be/ become a believer if your into for the religious man man part of it.. Perhaps because I am still a old hippie...and buck the system.

We have already had this discussion so it is not new to you Bonzi.

I am an agnostic because of the limitations of what I can and cannot know.

I have never been one who believes in things just because others do.

Having studied all the religions of the world through the history of humans, my conclusion is....What a load..

Last edited:
I have no religious beliefs.

as an empiricist I have to say I am an agnostic with atheistic leanings.

agnostic because my ego doesnt supercede my honesty on something as grand as the final question

Having studies all the religions of the world through the history of humans, my conclusion is....What a load..

You need to get back on those acid trips and open your mind...lol.. :smoke:
I wish, know where any 4way window pane is?

I wouldn't know, you can find anything online but I would be concerned about what it is mixed with nowadays. ...My husband and I were talking the other day that it might be cool to take some after all of these years..

Do you recall being able to figure out the whole universe?

Forum List

Back