Ministry to the women of Adult entertainment by united megachurches

GiveMeATicketToWork

Feb 3, 2016
It would be cool if some (or all) of the megachurches like Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyers, Gloria & Kenneth Copeland, etc. united to produce a Ministry for the women of Adult entertainment.

Some of the women may be suffering from addiction or other things and need help... :)

Ted Haggard, Jimmy Swaggart, and Jim Bakker all had their outreach programs, and it didn't work out very well for them. I have no doubt that the current crop of TV preachers are still carrying on their own form of these same programs in the background, now.

It would be cool if some (or all) of the megachurches like Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyers, Gloria & Kenneth Copeland, etc. united to produce a Ministry for the women of Adult entertainment.

Some of the women may be suffering from addiction or other things and need help... :)
There's probably not enough money in it for them to bother

There is a christian outreach program in my community that focuses on sex workers, drug addicts, and gang members. They are based on the street where a lot of the prostitution happens, and are open late in the evening so people can drop in for a cup of coffee or a sandwich.

I have a lot of respect for them.

Some of the girls suffer from addiction and could use the help of the major leaguers.

They (major leaguers) could unite for an overall purpose with a behind the scenes ministry. It would really help the girls maybe.

The megachurches are lead by teachers of darkness--ear ticklers for $$$$--that is 100% fact.

Forum List

Back