What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get down with your bad self, Pop!
I know many non religious people who oppose same sex marriage. Your brush strokes are way too wide.
Ironic!
Procreation is only possible when males and females couple. It is NEVER possible with same sex.

The two groups are no where similar.

Can you make that claim with any other protected group?

Utterly irrelevant to the legal marriage contract. Onus remains on you to prove relevancy. Epic failure to date on your part is duly noted. Forecast for your continued failure to prove relevancy is 100%.

You appear to have a problem with reality.

Get this straight, someone who thinks sleeping with a member of the same sex is the height of irrelevancy. I value your opinion every bit as much as I value a hoarders opinion on housecleaning.

Same sex couplings have no continuing worth past the deaths of the participants.

Damn it Gismys! You're right but please use secular points to prove the biblical points you've made atleast. You can, that is not wrong in the eyes of God, I am sure.

You've went 100's of pages yelling at folks & quoting scripture...we all get it.

The next move to make is to qualify what God said. Nature says what God says, my friend.

I admire your tenacity, but dude...qualify your points man!

GYSMIS is a gay guy role-playing a radical bible thumper to milk sympathy for the LGBT cult. I think you're fairly new to these threads so I'll clue you in. Pretty much everyone agrees on that point and that's why nobody responds to him. Not even the gay people here. He's doing a really poor job.

Damn it Gismys! You're right but please use secular points to prove the biblical points you've made atleast. You can, that is not wrong in the eyes of God, I am sure.

You've went 100's of pages yelling at folks & quoting scripture...we all get it.

The next move to make is to qualify what God said. Nature says what God says, my friend.

GYSMIS is a gay guy role-playing a radical bible thumper to milk sympathy for the LGBT cult. I think you're fairly new to these threads so I'll clue you in. Pretty much everyone agrees on that point and that's why nobody responds to him. Not even the gay people here. He's doing a really poor job.

BOTTOMLINE=GOD'S WORD ON THE SICK ABOMINATION OF SEXUAL PERVERSION IS THE ONLY WORD THAT COUNTS!!! GOD can free you from demon control,believe,confess and repent and accept JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND HE will forgive you and wash you clean. Lasciviousness is all lustful and sexual forms of perverseness. Its the loss of reason to bridle ones desires and causing one to adventure into any and all forms of lustful desires. Its having no control of and living with no boundaries. Lascivious is a demon. Theyre the demons that influence and control the mind of man, causing him not to accept any and all things that are of the natural or normal. For an example, its natural and normal for a man to only want a woman, and a woman to only want a man. But with this demon inside of you, he has your mind in a sexual perverseness of confusion. Thats why, it becomes normal to you if youre a man and want to lie down with a man, and vice versa for a woman being with a woman. Now you live your life with this spirit causing you to go against nature and God, therefore reaping up the Judgement of God against you. Another perfect plan of Satan and his demons.(Rom.1: 24-32/Gal.5: 19)

Ignore works.

GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!! AND 15+ YEARS OF POSTING ON MESSAGE BOARDS WORLDWIDE HAS PROVEN ""NO ONE"" IGNORES GISMYS!!!!! TWEAK!! No one!

You must be a phoney Christian, or a dumb one..because if you spent 15 plus years condemning people, without displaying why it's wrong in God's creation through physical & secular facts... You are 100% failing at what you set out to do. Didn't Kent Hovind atleast pick up a banana to illustrate how God made bananas for humans?

Good grief buddy, you've got to do more than preach! Why don't you understand that?

You must be a phoney Christian, or a dumb one..because if you spent 15 plus years condemning people, without displaying why it's wrong in God's creation through physical & secular facts... You are 100% failing at what you set out to do. Didn't Kent Hovind atleast pick up a banana to illustrate how God made bananas for humans?

Good grief buddy, you've got to do more than preach! Why don't you understand that?

LOL!!! OVER 40,000,000 DEAD FROM AIDS AND ANOTHER 40 MILLION HIV POSITIVE SHOULD GIVE YOU A "HINT" AS TO WHY GOD SAYS SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION!!! try to think!

I know many non religious people who oppose same sex marriage. Your brush strokes are way too wide.
Ironic!
Procreation is only possible when males and females couple. It is NEVER possible with same sex.

The two groups are no where similar.

Can you make that claim with any other protected group?

Utterly irrelevant to the legal marriage contract. Onus remains on you to prove relevancy. Epic failure to date on your part is duly noted. Forecast for your continued failure to prove relevancy is 100%.

Bullshit fucktard. It's totally relevant, marriage is set up to promote reponsible Reproduction...your homosexual pets cannot reproduce. Most people find out they're infertile AFTER marriage. We already know your pets are.

So you lose, once again. Love is not enough to qualify for full marriage benefits.

NEXT...

I hope you don't realize that with every post, you help the gay civil rights movement. Reasonable people reading the board will look at your post and say "I think gays are icky, but I'm not THAT guy, he's a bigot". :lol:

My brother and his wife knew they would not be having children when they got married...they were still allowed to marry. My grandfather is 96 and has a 86 year old girlfriend. They wouldn't be denied civil marriage...again rendering your "argument" both moot and silly. Add to that the following regarding 1st cousins marrying legally:

Arizona- if both are 65 or older, or one is unable to reproduce.
Illinois- if both are 50 or older, or one is unable to reproduce.
Maine- if couple obtains a physician's certificate of genetic counseling.
Utah- if both are 65 or older, or if both are 55 or older and one is unable to reproduce.
Wisconsin- if the woman is 55 or older, or one is unable to reproduce​

So this time it's not just people on USMB making an ass out of you, it's the laws of the states laughing at your "it's about children" argument. Heck, it was already laughed at by the SCOTUS.

We will see who is laughing soon enough...well Im always laughing at the idea that homosexual couplings are equal to real marriages...but we will see who is laughing when SCOTUS rules next year(I believe).

I really wonder if gays understand that if they think rights can be given by the government, that once opposition to gay marriage gains control of it, they can be taken away by that same government.

Marriage is not an absolute right, it's actually none of the Feds business what state's decide on this, and I kind of see it going that way after reading about the Windsor case.

But you never know.

We will see who is laughing soon enough...well Im always laughing at the idea that homosexual couplings are equal to real marriages...but we will see who is laughing when SCOTUS rules next year(I believe).

Would you like to make a wager on how the SCOTUS will rule on marriage equality? Signature lines or avatars?

Not yet, Wytchy. It's too far away at the moment to know which way it'll go, once we start getting closer & we get to hear opening arguments I would be more than glad to.

Not yet, Wytchy. It's too far away at the moment to know which way it'll go, once we start getting closer & we get to hear opening arguments I would be more than glad to.

Ah, so your bluster was just that, bluster. You sounded so sure when you said "We will see who is laughing soon enough...well Im always laughing at the idea that homosexual couplings are equal to real marriages...but we will see who is laughing when SCOTUS rules next year(I believe)."

Just talking out your ass were you?

I'm always laughing at the idea because it doesn't matter what the SCOTUS rules or doesn't rule...they're not equal in most people's eyes, including mine.

I think both sides have a 50/50 chance because the court can sometimes surprise us. I'm not a betting man, however the last bet I made on here was that Zimmerman would be found not guilty & walk...so I have a good record here so far. I waited to find out more about that case, nothing wrong with gauging my odds before betting, is there?

I'm always laughing at the idea because it doesn't matter what the SCOTUS rules or doesn't rule...they're not equal in most people's eyes, including mine.

I think both sides have a 50/50 chance because the court can sometimes surprise us. I'm not a betting man, however the last bet I made on here was that Zimmerman would be found not guilty & walk...so I have a good record here so far. I waited to find out more about that case, nothing wrong with gauging my odds before betting, is there?

Not if you're a blusterer just talking shit...which is apparently the case. I'm confident, you're not. Of course I'm looking currently at something like a 17 to 18 and OH (zero) record on the rulings. Every single one has gone FOR marriage equality since Windsor. From the article you posted elsewhere:

In even that brief time, the number of states recognizing same-sex marriage will probably grow from thirteen to near twenty. The public’s acceptance of same-sex unions will continue to expand quickly. And a number of lower courts will begin to recognize a right to same-sex marriage.​

It already is happening exactly as described. A significant number of lower courts recognized the right to same sex marriage AND a few Federal ones...heading off to appeals now. The best part? They're all giving a shout out to Scalia's dissent. :lol:

Okay, Seawytch. What is it you want in my sig if you win?

Sorry, but you don't choose it until the bet is won. The bet is signature lines or avatars worn for a month...with the additional stipulation that you must post regularly...you can't worm out and hide by not posting for a month like some folks. :lol:

I wore the NY Giants as my avatar. You can't get any more humiliating or embarrassing than that, so don't worry ;)

Forum List

Back