What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I look at them the same way I do a cripple or a retard- they are abnormal but it's probably not their fault.

My attitude towards them is the same as my attitude towards bulimics or other eating disorders. They are reproductive dysfunctionals. No reason to hate or support what they do, either one. Plenty of reason though to stop their subculture from taking over what we describe as normal reproductive behaviors.

Bulimics' "eating orientation" means throwing up after they eat in an addictive quest to stay thin. Doesn't mean we have to force restaurant owners to provide vomit urns because of their learned behavioral dysfunction. Likewise, we don't have to retool our society's description of the reproductive pair we want to elevate as "only legitimately married", to include those people incapable of reproducing 100% of the time.

You don't throw up your food habitually after you eat and get society's stamp of "normal". Likewise, you don't try to reproduce with another man's lower digestive tract and call that "sex" and get society's stamp of "normal" via marriage.

All homos need be locked up so they can receive treatment for their mental illness.

Those who are cured of their affection can be released back into society.

The incurable homos should stay incarcerated for reasons of public safety.

It's the most humane thing to do. .. :cool:

I wonder, what are your attitudes about gays. How many dicks did you suck while you were in prison? Convict.

As for me, it is a poor lifestyle choice. Nonetheless, they are people and deserve to be treated as such when it comes to interpersonal situations. When it comes to the political issues like gay marriage, my attitude doesn't change, but I can still disagree with them without being homophobic, hate, personal or generalized attacks.

I look at them the same way I do a cripple or a retard- they are abnormal but it's probably not their fault.

That is how I feel about Matthew. He is a retarded gimp, its not his fault. But it is his fault he is a racist douchebag.

I don't care about people's sexuality so long as we're talking consenting adults (just to fend off the lunatic sheep bonking crowd).

I do care about the homophobes who claim to hate gubmint but then want their bigotry and hatred to affect others' rights.

And this non-issue really brings them out of the woodwork.

I agree completely - between consenting adults is no one's business, they should have the same rights as everyone else and the sicko phobes need to mind their own business.

I wonder, what are your attitudes about gays. How many dicks did you suck while you were in prison? Convict.

As for me, it is a poor lifestyle choice. Nonetheless, they are people and deserve to be treated as such when it comes to interpersonal situations. When it comes to the political issues like gay marriage, my attitude doesn't change, but I can still disagree with them without being homophobic, hate, personal or generalized attacks.

it's not a CHOICE.

you can "disagree" (though I don't know how you disagree with what people are born) as long as you don't try to marginalize them and make them second class citizens.

then you're good.... even if you're wrong.

My attitude towards them is the same as my attitude towards bulimics or other eating disorders. They are reproductive dysfunctionals. No reason to hate or support what they do, either one. Plenty of reason though to stop their subculture from taking over what we describe as normal reproductive behaviors.

Bulimics' "eating orientation" means throwing up after they eat in an addictive quest to stay thin. Doesn't mean we have to force restaurant owners to provide vomit urns because of their learned behavioral dysfunction. Likewise, we don't have to retool our society's description of the reproductive pair we want to elevate as "only legitimately married", to include those people incapable of reproducing 100% of the time.

You don't throw up your food habitually after you eat and get society's stamp of "normal". Likewise, you don't try to reproduce with another man's lower digestive tract and call that "sex" and get society's stamp of "normal" via marriage.

I totally agree and find the comparison to the digestive system very illuminating.

One day we will wake up and realize how precious human life really is again, and abortion and homosexual militancy will voluntarily vanish over night from shame, believe it or not.

I totally agree and find the comparison to the digestive system very illuminating.

One day we will wake up and realize how precious human life really is again, and abortion and homosexual militancy will voluntarily vanish over night from shame, believe it or not.

Actually, it is those like you that will disappear

I don't care about people's sexuality so long as we're talking consenting adults (just to fend off the lunatic sheep bonking crowd).

Great, so you condemn pedophiles like Harvey Milk, too? Good stuff.....

meaning you spout typical libtard bullshit as you would likely support any honor given to Milk's memory like any other libtard, but you still spit out the polemical points reflexively.

Stop it with the hypocritical posturing, PC Nazi. You would not do a god damned thing to upset your queer superiors and you know it. You will endorse anything they tell you to because that is what stupid morons like you do.

I do care about the homophobes who claim to hate gubmint but then want their bigotry and hatred to affect others' rights.

Lol, you care? Bullshit, you hate and you cant wait to see social conservatives crushed and imprisoned if possible.

And that might happen, but in the end, the Church will be triumphant.

When you start tying abortion with gay rights, you completely lose me. And the entire middle block of voters along with me. People on the right always make this mistake. Whereas they could harvest the crap out of votes in the middle and later bring on their crusade of abortion once in power, they instead try to appeal to the working man why that prostitute he banged in a weak moment last week shouldn't bring the baby he accidentally made in her to full term and call it his.

This is the reality of the grunts in gruntland.. [the middle]. The wise wouldn't join the two issues at the hip.

Actually, it is those like you that will disappear

Plenty of fascists like you have said that over the millennia and all have been wrong, and you will too, stupid fool.

We will win, and you will be forgotten.

Forum List

Back