What are you avoiding doing right now?

The daughter and I take turns on the dishes, if I put them in, she unloads. She LOVES to unload instead of putting them in, since I make her clean all the junk off the plates, etc. first.

But.........she's always putting away the stuff in the wrong places! :rolleyes:

The daughter and I take turns on the dishes, if I put them in, she unloads. She LOVES to unload instead of putting them in, since I make her clean all the junk off the plates, etc. first.

ummm, can you hire her out? Well I'm looking for loading or unloading. The boys just throw dishes in the sink, hoping for the dishwashing fairy I guess?

ummm, can you hire her out? Well I'm looking for loading or unloading. The boys just throw dishes in the sink, hoping for the dishwashing fairy I guess?

and a damn good job you fairies do ! :lol:

I'll send her to you for a few weeks this summer, free of charge!

I'll send her to you for a few weeks this summer, free of charge!

Thank you. I'll sign her up for camp during the day, she can do dishwasher when camp is over. We'll all benefit. ;) really, she sounds like a great daughter. I know you are proud, for just cause.

Well it's not by choice. The mill I needed to use at the shop this weekend broke down and I am sitting here pissed at my desk and steaming.

Is there ever a time at or away from your desk that you are not pissed and steaming?

Sure. I laugh and joke with most of the people I come into contact with on a daily basis.

My friend Al and I play golf and pool a couple of times aweek. We laugh the whole time joking each other when we try to make shots. Even when the aggitation works we never get pissed. We just laugh at ouselves for letting the jest penetrate the concentration.

I don't think of people that actively subvert the progress of my country as "funny".

I didn't think it was funny under Clinton...no more humurous with Bush..and less hillarious as the losers of the last election try to hamstring Obama.

I don't think lying about important issues is funny. You do that alot. It seems there is no low.. low enough for you dogs in the manger. I am not amused.

Forum List

Back