Your PM box is 92% full.

i dont know..send me some post rep and lets see where it goes?

grrr there are a couple of posters who can come be bad boys with me....

damn they are my son's age...it is just shameful

i said son's age....you are my age... i am in the mood for a walk on the wild side unfortunately it would simply kill me....some sweet talking coon ass...i do love coon ass french....you know a one or two day or night stay then off with ya...

i said son's age....you are my age... i am in the mood for a walk on the wild side unfortunately it would simply kill me....some sweet talking coon ass...i do love coon ass french....you know a one or two day or night stay then off with ya...

well teach em, dammit

you dont scare me....what happens when its 99% full...do the mailbox po pos come for me?

Well, technically, I CAN empty your mailbox.:eusa_whistle:

However, what usually happens once you reach the limit is no one can send you any PMs.

i can empty my own damned mailbox thank you..that is not the point.....it keeps keeping smaller....i mean use to take 3 pages to fill it up to 90% ...now its take just a few (i hate when he checks and comments that i have a bunch being admin has advantages)

and why are you ignoring me giving that asshole neg rep 3 x a day.....for crying out loud man we both know you dont tolerate that shit...(can you tell how exhausted i have become) i told the dumbass to complain to you....

here dumbass you can even copy and pm gunny:

Dear Mr. Gunny,

I am a low life scum sucker who hates women. I find it insulting that you allow women or ***** to belong to your board. I find it even more insulting that bitch and or cocksucker (he claims indifference) gives me neg rep ever chance she gets without reading my posts.

Sincerely,
The biggest asshole on this board

there asshole you can cut and paste it to gunny

Forum List

Back