What are you avoiding doing right now?

o and repping a damned asshole every chance i get....let me tell you neg repping someone 3 xs a day is a lot of work....you got to hit that person ever 7th time...then you got to wait 24 hours...i even tell the asshole complain to gunny...i swear i am gonna have to complain to gunny before exhaustion sets in

o and repping a damned asshole every chance i get....let me tell you neg repping someone 3 xs a day is a lot of work....you got to hit that person ever 7th time...then you got to wait 24 hours...i even tell the asshole complain to gunny...i swear i am gonna have to complain to gunny before exhaustion sets in

Hey Bones, if you need to unload some rep to get to the damned asshole, I'm available! :lol:

hey i give out all my rep now....the you have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours...its rep asshole...then find 6 other people you havent repped of late...then asshole..then 6 more...than asshole...

timing...you have to be within 2 of the asshole when the 24 hour lock goes in...but i will put you on rep list

you like to do it in the morning...i like for it to be at least full and clean...not a pile of dishes in the sink......lets not look at the sink

you like to do it in the morning...i like for it to be at least full and clean...not a pile of dishes in the sink......lets not look at the sink

my husband gets up first.. chances are he will take pity on me... course being the sweetie I am I'll load if for him so the kitchen will be tidy when he starts supper.. don't tell bobo..

lazy is as lazy does

he made steak sandwiches tonight,, tender tender beef with grilled onions and peppers and some yummy cheese in a crusty hoagie.. I'm not lazy,, really,, it's just his turn to cook.. ten years for me,, then ten years for hym!

I hate unloading the doggone dishwasher! I refuse to do it tonight!

Is there some problem with males and loading dishwashers? My sons cannot seem to do it. I'm about to give lessons, want to attend?

Sounds like a lot of rep to keep track of.

Is there some problem with males and loading dishwashers? My sons cannot seem to do it. I'm about to give lessons, want to attend?

I absolutely can not stand *emptying* dishwashers.. I don't mind loading them, but someone else has to empty it. I'd rather wash dishes by hand than empty... And no, I don't know why... :confused:

I absolutely can not stand *emptying* dishwashers.. I don't mind loading them, but someone else has to empty it. I'd rather wash dishes by hand than empty... And no, I don't know why... :confused:

Me too? Why is that? Seems logic would say clean dishes are better than dirty? Yet I'd too rather wash by hand than put away? What is that???

Me too? Why is that? Seems logic would say clean dishes are better than dirty? Yet I'd too rather wash by hand than put away? What is that???

Don't know, but that's one of the things I don't do. :D

Don't know, but that's one of the things I don't do. :D

Same here, hate unloading it... loading it is just fine.

Forum List

Back