What are Women's Rights Groups in the U.S. - saying about Palin?

yes, a lot of the PNAC people used to be bemocrats
try doing a little research on it

Which ones?

After the election of George W. Bush in 2000, a number of PNAC's members or signatories were appointed to key positions within the President's administration:
Name Position(s) held Elliott Abrams Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Democracy, Human Rights, and International Operations (2001–2002), Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Near East and North African Affairs (2002–2005), Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor for Global Democracy Strategy (2005-) (all within the National Security Council) Richard Armitage Deputy Secretary of State (2001-2005) John R. Bolton Under-Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Affairs (2001-2005), U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations (2005-2006) Dick Cheney Vice President (2001-) Eliot A. Cohen Member of the Defense Policy Advisory Board (2007-)[59] Seth Cropsey Director of the International Broadcasting Bureau (12/2002-12/2004) Paula Dobriansky Under-Secretary of State for Global Affairs (2001-2007) Francis Fukuyama Member of the The President's Council on Bioethics (2001-2005) Zalmay Khalilzad U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan (11/2003 - 6/2005), U.S. Ambassador to Iraq (6/2005 - 3/2007) U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations (2007-) I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby Chief of Staff for the Vice President (2001-2005) Richard Perle Chairman of the Board, Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee (2001-2003) Peter W. Rodman Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security (2001-2007) Donald Rumsfeld Secretary of Defense (2001-2006) Randy Scheunemann Member of the U.S. Committee on NATO, Project on Transitional Democracies, International Republican Institute Paul Wolfowitz Deputy Secretary of Defense (2001-2005) Dov S. Zakheim Department of Defense Comptroller (2001-2004) Robert B. Zoellick Office of the United States Trade Representative (2001-2005), Deputy Secretary of State (2005-2006), 11th President of the World Bank (2007-)
Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which ones?

After the election of George W. Bush in 2000, a number of PNAC's members or signatories were appointed to key positions within the President's administration:
Name Position(s) held Elliott Abrams Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Democracy, Human Rights, and International Operations (2001–2002), Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Near East and North African Affairs (2002–2005), Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor for Global Democracy Strategy (2005-) (all within the National Security Council) Richard Armitage Deputy Secretary of State (2001-2005) John R. Bolton Under-Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Affairs (2001-2005), U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations (2005-2006) Dick Cheney Vice President (2001-) Eliot A. Cohen Member of the Defense Policy Advisory Board (2007-)[59] Seth Cropsey Director of the International Broadcasting Bureau (12/2002-12/2004) Paula Dobriansky Under-Secretary of State for Global Affairs (2001-2007) Francis Fukuyama Member of the The President's Council on Bioethics (2001-2005) Zalmay Khalilzad U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan (11/2003 - 6/2005), U.S. Ambassador to Iraq (6/2005 - 3/2007) U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations (2007-) I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby Chief of Staff for the Vice President (2001-2005) Richard Perle Chairman of the Board, Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee (2001-2003) Peter W. Rodman Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security (2001-2007) Donald Rumsfeld Secretary of Defense (2001-2006) Randy Scheunemann Member of the U.S. Committee on NATO, Project on Transitional Democracies, International Republican Institute Paul Wolfowitz Deputy Secretary of Defense (2001-2005) Dov S. Zakheim Department of Defense Comptroller (2001-2004) Robert B. Zoellick Office of the United States Trade Representative (2001-2005), Deputy Secretary of State (2005-2006), 11th President of the World Bank (2007-)
Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
why dont you try using their own site
Welcome to the Project for the New American Century

best to go to the source

:D

If she ever does become President, let's hope it's not during menopause. She'd probably attack Mexico after eating some spicy tacos.

And what you do if you were President? Seeing as you have some moronic, shirtless, public dancing HOMO as an idol?

Your judgement can not to be trusted or respected.

A more accurate title for this thread would be... "What are FEMINAZI Groups in the U.S. - saying about Palin?"

Last edited:
And what you do if you were President? Seeing as you have some moronic, shirtless, public dancing HOMO as an idol?

Your judgement can not to be trusted or respected.

A more accurate title for this thread would be... "What are FEMINAZI Groups in the U.S. - saying about Palin?"

Why are you quoting Rush Limbag again, don't you have any original thoughts of your own?

oh please----that's coming from a Muslim !! :lol:

What I don't get, and correct me if I'm wrong- But doesn't the Muslim faith have women as second class citizens, wearing scarfs to cover their head and such? Why would someone of that faith want a woman as VP, who could someday be President, if they think of woman that way.

What I don't get, and correct me if I'm wrong- But doesn't the Muslim faith have women as second class citizens, wearing scarfs to cover their head and such? Why would someone of that faith want a woman as VP, who could someday be President, if they think of woman that way.
First of all, Muslim women are NOT second class citizens. In the religion men and women are equal.

Secondly, Muslim women wear the scarf (hijab) as a religious gesture of piety to God. My wife wears it. I haven't ever told her to do so. She does it for the religion. Not for me.

Lastly, several Muslim countries have had women Presidents. There is Nothing in Islam that says a woman can't be a political leader.

btw America has had how many women Presidents??.........................ZERO!!!

First of all, Muslim women are NOT second class citizens. In the religion men and women are equal.

Secondly, Muslim women wear the scarf (hijab) as a religious gesture of piety to God. My wife wears it. I haven't ever told her to do so. She does it for the religion. Not for me.

Lastly, several Muslim countries have had women Presidents. There is Nothing in Islam that says a woman can't be a political leader.

see, that's why I asked. Glad to hear that they are not considered second class citizens- sorry I'm not versed in the muslim religion.

If McCain is elected president, we may have a woman president sooner than later......

see, that's why I asked. Glad to hear that they are not considered second class citizens- sorry I'm not versed in the muslim religion.
That's O.K.

There are soo many misconceptions and crazy things said about Islam. That it is hard to know what's true and what's false.

Feel free to ask me anything you want about Islam or Muslims. :eusa_angel:

smart lady
too bad she didnt also try to get the state completely out of marriage
i sure wish someone would
its a religious sacrament, not a civil action
and if two people want to enter into a contract between themselves, so what

Admitting to being a degenerate lesbian isn't much to brag about. :eek:
:eek:

Why is it that people can't stick to the issues, state facts, and not make personal attacks?

I agree that Palin WILL NOT represent women well. And those of you who think that women will vote for her just because she's a women . . . you are not giving women enough credit. Did the Democrats win with Geraldine Ferrara??? NO

:eek:

Why is it that people can't stick to the issues, state facts, and not make personal attacks?

I agree that Palin WILL NOT represent women well. And those of you who think that women will vote for her just because she's a women . . . you are not giving women enough credit. Did the Democrats win with Geraldine Ferrara??? NO
actually, she will represent women well
just not lib women
and she wasnt picked to reach out to hillary voters
but to reach out to CONSERVATIVES

actually, she will represent women well
just not lib women
and she wasnt picked to reach out to hillary voters
but to reach out to CONSERVATIVES

if she wasn't picked to reach out to Hillary voters why did she reference Hillary in her "thanks for picking me" speech? and why did she also reference the 18 million "cracks" (read votes for Hillary) in the glass ceiling and say "the women of America aren't done yet" ???? care to explain?

She certainly didn't go into her uber conservative beliefs and anti-women view points that's for sure!

if she wasn't picked to reach out to Hillary voters why did she reference Hillary in her "thanks for picking me" speech? and why did she also reference the 18 million "cracks" (read votes for Hillary) in the glass ceiling and say "the women of America aren't done yet" ???? care to explain?

She certainly didn't go into her uber conservative beliefs and anti-women view points that's for sure!

Possibly she wanted t o give credit where credit was due. She could actually be a nice person ---even if she had her daughter impregnated by bin ladens son in a madrassa on Yom Kippur .

Last edited:

um, her views arent anti-women in the first place

but i doubt you would ever understand that

she thanked her for cracking the glass cieling
ya know, the one she intends to break
she also thanks Geraldine Ferrarro
was she trying to get her supporters too?

Why are you quoting Rush Limbag again, don't you have any original thoughts of your own?

I have no idea what you're talking about... obviously you listen to him more than I ever thought of doing.

Makes me wonder then why you're still so fucked up.

Ya' think?

I've been reading some mighty bad stuff about Palin lately.

None of which I will pass on until I read it multiple from credible sources.

One thing is clear though...she is far from the most qualified Republican woman McCain could have chosen for VP.

She may be the most qualified Neo-con he could find though, though, I really don't know.

We must be reading the same things. She makes Bush seem like he's middle of the road.

Women may be equal in the muslim world, but what is it you do to homos? Oh yeah... I just remembered... you KILL THEM! And tell us also about your men "HONOR KILLING" their wives while you're at it.

Yeah... great religion... one of peace, and acceptance, and understanding.... ppphht.... NOT!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back