What are Women's Rights Groups in the U.S. - saying about Palin?

Yep, I'm actually cracking up over their making her into a hottie. What a bunch of sexist assholes.

:D

If she ever does become President, let's hope it's not during menopause. She'd probably attack Mexico after eating some spicy tacos.

I'm beginning to think you are a not what you pretend to be.

Ya' think?

I've been reading some mighty bad stuff about Palin lately.

None of which I will pass on until I read it multiple from credible sources.

One thing is clear though...she is far from the most qualified Republican woman McCain could have chosen for VP.

She may be the most qualified Neo-con he could find though, though, I really don't know.

There are a couple of abuse of power charges against Palin and from what I can tell there was no vetting of her before the selection...at least no one in Alaska seems to have been asked about her.

Here is another interesting article. Why Palin? Why not a woman republican who has better qualifications besided being photogenic?

Booman Tribune ~ A Progressive Community

Partial List of Republican Women More Qualified to be President Than Sarah Palin | Room Eight

I don't even think McCain or Obama are the most qualified people in our country to be president. Since when has being the MOST qualified been an issue? This is just desperate attempt to trash out the opposition without living up to the standards that you demand from others.

Ya' think?

I've been reading some mighty bad stuff about Palin lately.

None of which I will pass on until I read it multiple from credible sources.

One thing is clear though...she is far from the most qualified Republican woman McCain could have chosen for VP.

She may be the most qualified Neo-con he could find though, though, I really don't know.
you really shouldnt use words you dont understand the meaning of
Palin is NOT a neocon, she is a conservative
neocons are former democrats

There are a couple of abuse of power charges against Palin and from what I can tell there was no vetting of her before the selection...at least no one in Alaska seems to have been asked about her.
yeah, i'm sure there are a few pissed off corupt politicians she exposed that dont like her

you really shouldnt use words you dont understand the meaning of
Palin is NOT a neocon, she is a conservative
neocons are former democrats
Cheney used to be a democrat? And all those other PNAC dudes? wow, the things one can learn on a message board.

Cheney used to be a democrat? And all those other PNAC dudes? wow, the things one can learn on a message board.
yes, a lot of the PNAC people used to be bemocrats
try doing a little research on it

Forum List

Back