What are the Top 10 Religious Intolerant Countries - Hint think Islam!

I know for a fact there are both Christians and Jews living in 4 of the 6 Islamic countries listed.

Hey you fucking DUMB ass, that is not the claim. The claim is these Countries are intolerant. They do things like REFUSE to allow none Muslim religions to pray or worship in public, to carry their Holy books in public. They refuse to allow them to build or repair Holy buildings with out very specific special permission from the Government, which usually is not forth coming. They persecute members of non Muslim religions for their religion. They deny them basic rights and treat them as 2nd and 3rd class citizens. And on and ON.
Look it up RetardedGySgt

There are both churches and synagogues in Iran, Uzbekistain, and Iran

Hey smart guy you named Iran twice! Where are the other 2!

Hey you fucking DUMB ass, that is not the claim. The claim is these Countries are intolerant. They do things like REFUSE to allow none Muslim religions to pray or worship in public, to carry their Holy books in public. They refuse to allow them to build or repair Holy buildings with out very specific special permission from the Government, which usually is not forth coming. They persecute members of non Muslim religions for their religion. They deny them basic rights and treat them as 2nd and 3rd class citizens. And on and ON.
Look it up RetardedGySgt

LOL!! I ment Yemen :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Hey Sunni; what happens to people in Islmamic countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, and most others when they preach another religion to Muslims or try to convert Muslims to their religion? Do they have the right to do this, and if not, why the fuck not?

it's a mazing that a zionist jew who supports israels racism and rationalized ethnic domination of jews.... can go on to point a single finger at any muslim nations.

rich.

Lebanese Christian or Lebanese Jew?

Who the hell cares? Are you SERIOUSLY going to claim the Muslim Countries listed are not intolerant of other religions? REALLY?
I know for a fact there are both Christians and Jews living in 4 of the 6 Islamic countries listed.

Which means nothing. They aren't the ones who behave outrageously.

Muslim countries are intolerant. It's an intolerant religion. Get over it. You'd be taken more seriously if you just admitted it is true, instead of thinking nobody has noticed.

Look it up RetardedGySgt

LOL!! I ment Yemen :eusa_angel:

Yemen, your joking right? Estimated that there might be a 100-200 Jews in Yemen that have converted to Islam!

In 1922, the government of Yemen reintroduced an ancient Islamic law requiring that Jewish orphans under age 12 be forcibly converted to Islam.

In 1947, after the partition vote, Muslim rioters, joined by the local police force, engaged in a bloody pogrom in Aden that killed 82 Jews and destroyed hundreds of Jewish homes. Aden's Jewish community was economically paralyzed, as most of the Jewish stores and businesses were destroyed. Early in 1948, the false accusation of the ritual murder of two girls led to looting

It turned out some people stayed behind during Operation "Magic Carpet" because family members did not want to leave sick or elderly relatives behind. These Jews were forbidden from emigrating and not allowed to contact relatives abroad. They were isolated and trapped, scattered throughout the mountainous regions in northern Yemen and lacking food, clothing, medical care and religious articles. As a result, some Yemenite Jews abandoned their faith and converted to Islam.
Jews of Yemen

Look it up RetardedGySgt

Which does NOT change the facts as I posted them. In fact you lying piece of shit, try to send Bibles to one of those Countries.
Why would I send Bibles to any country? :confused:

You guys send the Koran to Christian and Catholic dominated countries like the US, Canada, Europe and throughout Latin America!

Please enlighten us which ones and please back it up with proof!

Look it up your self. I an not going to do your home work for you.

Here is a start:

Iran has the largest Jewish population in the Middle East outside of Israel.

LOL, 10,000 Jews in a country for 70 mil man that is something to brag about! Bravo.
Actually, the number is 25,000 Jews in Iran.

But how is it the Iranian peoples fault that the Jews have a low birth rate and the community is small?

btw Egypt has over 5 million Christians in their Islamic nation

I will give you Uzbekistan and I am surprised they are on the list over say the Sudan. In fact the Sudan should probably be top 3. Uzbekistan is a white Muslim country that has good relations with Israel. That might be why some Jews are still there. However, there are only 10-15K Jews still there down from 100K during the 70s.

Actually, the number is 25,000 Jews in Iran.
Says the Iranians! The number is smaller than their propaganda machine!

But how is it the Iranian peoples fault that the Jews have a low birth rate and the community is small?
You going to use that same excuse for the Zoratorians? Also the lower Jewish birth can account dramatic loss of Persia Jews since the years before the Arab Crusades. At one point the Jews made up 10% of the Persian empire (in B.C. of course).

btw Egypt has over 5 million Christians in their Islamic nation
Hence Egypt isn't on the list!

Ghook93 for being a jew you sure doun't know much about your history.

It's true that once Persia was around 10% Jewish

But in 539 BC the king Cyrus the Great decreed that all Hebrews could return back to Israel.

So there was a mass migration of almost all the Jews from Persia.

This event is recorded in the Torah as well as other historical records.

Thus the loss of Persian Jews had nothing to do with muslims or Islam :cool:

Ghook93 for being a jew you sure doun't know much about your history.

It's true that once Persia was around 10% Jewish

But in 539 BC the king Cyrus the Great decreed that all Hebrews could return back to Israel.

So there was a mass migration of almost all the Jews from Persia.

This event is recorded in the Torah as well as other historical records.

Thus the loss of Persian Jews had nothing to do with muslims or Islam :cool:

Smart guy! The Roman's expelled he Jews during the 2nd Jewish revolt and many Jews spread throughout the Middile East including Persia!

The funny thing is:

What were the most succesfull Moslem states:

1. Ottoman Empire:
Was so big nasty and powerfull, that it took several alliances of nearly all of Christian Europe to keep them at bay. Religiously tolerant? You bet, home to a lot of Jews that fled from Spain.

2. Mamelucks: Fairly tolerant actually, allowed christian pilgrims to reach Jerusalem, didnt pursue the Jews a lot, got pwned by the ottomans later.

3. Marocco: Was so damn succesfull in raiding and pirating other nations that the US Marines used specific gear to have a better fighting chance (the leatherneck thingies were made to protect themselfs from scimitar slashes by berber pirates). Was fairly tolerant, first country to diplomatically recognice the USA.

4. Mughal Empire:
Was quite tolerant to Hindus while it lasted.
Suffered the fate of most "minority rule" nations later.

Currently, the most succesfull Moslem states are turkey and Indonesia, and both of them are on the tolerant side of Islam.

• Thanks
Reactions: TAS
P.S.

I think you have a fairly good correlation between a lack of education and a lack of tolerance.

Let me guess your a member of the ultra-tolerant (unless your Jewish) New German Leftist Movement! :(

We are talking about nowadays not the rulers of the past. If you are going to give credit to peoples who have been the best to the Jews it was the Persians under the Rule of Cyrus the Great (who truly lived up to his name)!

But of course as a member of the German Left you will deny (or rather not address) a list in which majority are the are from Muslim country!

The funny thing is:

1. Ottoman Empire:
Was so big nasty and powerfull, that it took several alliances of nearly all of Christian Europe to keep them at bay. Religiously tolerant? You bet, home to a lot of Jews that fled from Spain.

2. Mamelucks: Fairly tolerant actually, allowed christian pilgrims to reach Jerusalem, didnt pursue the Jews a lot, got pwned by the ottomans later.

3. Marocco: Was so damn succesfull in raiding and pirating other nations that the US Marines used specific gear to have a better fighting chance (the leatherneck thingies were made to protect themselfs from scimitar slashes by berber pirates). Was fairly tolerant, first country to diplomatically recognice the USA.

4. Mughal Empire:

Currently, the most succesfull Moslem states are turkey and Indonesia, and both of them are on the tolerant side of Islam.

I would like to mention an example from teh past where Islam flourished and Muslims and Jews lived together in a golden age under Islamic rule
Sephardim
Golden age of Jewish culture in Spain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The funny thing is:

1. Ottoman Empire:

4. Mughal Empire:

I would like to mention an example from teh past where Islam flourished and Muslims and Jews lived together in a golden age under Islamic rule
Sephardim

The past is the ONLY time Islam fourished. Muslim nations have contributed nothing to the world in the last 300 years. Muslims are murderous, intolerant people, but i dont need to tell you all that, because everyone already knows it.

As an atheist, i can rate religions in a non biased way, because i think they are all stupid. With that said, Islam is the worst religion on earth and their followers are poison to the world. Are there a few peaceful ones out there? Maybe, but they are still poisonous. Anyone who would spread that religion deserves bad things to happen to them.

I bet there were some saints in the Nazi party, but i dont excuse them either. Its funny how many similarities muslims have to the Nazis. Both of them share the same murderous and hateful background, and both of them deserve the worst things in life. Maybe theres something to Karma, because Muslims live in bullshit countries, with their bullshit lives and bullshit rules. Its fun to watch that murderous bunch kill each other though. Thye just cant help themselves, because murder and hate is in their blood.

The part i love most about these discussions on the USMB, is watching clowns like Sunni try and excuse the bad behavior of muslims. It pleases me to see him in a no-win situation.

Last edited:
Again this is not about how the Muslims treated the Jews historical. Because if you are going to compare how treatment of the Jews and other religions by the Christians and the Muslims, there is no comparison. The Christians have historically be 100 fold worse! But nowadays Muslim Countries are 100 fold more intolerant to ALL RELIGIOUS MINORITIES, not just Jews, than any other type of country.

True, North Korea is high on the list but its doomed to fail and be reunited with South Korea (a country that has an industrialized economy, democracy and free society). The rest is dominated by intolerant Muslim countries! TAS you seem like a decent and tolerant person, but face the facts that Islamic countries have market cornered on religious intolerance!

The funny thing is:

1. Ottoman Empire:

4. Mughal Empire:

Sephardim

Forum List

Back