What are the Top 10 Religious Intolerant Countries - Hint think Islam!

Last edited:
Doh, an alliance of Moslems extremists and Racists...

Well, one group beliefs that everyone following a specific religion is superior, the other group beliefs that everyone following a specific ethnicity is superior. Both notions smell like shit, look like shit and, in fact, are shit.

P.S.

I think you have a fairly good correlation between a lack of education and a lack of tolerance.

Let me guess your a member of the ultra-tolerant (unless your Jewish) New German Leftist Movement! :(

We are talking about nowadays not the rulers of the past. If you are going to give credit to peoples who have been the best to the Jews it was the Persians under the Rule of Cyrus the Great (who truly lived up to his name)!

But of course as a member of the German Left you will deny (or rather not address) a list in which majority are the are from Muslim country!

Why should I deny that Muslim countries tend to be more intolerant? That is so obvious its hardly worth debating.
It is totally true that building a mosque in Germany is a fair bit easier than building a church or a synagouge in Turkey.
What I wrote in my post is my "lack of understanding" why these countries choose to be intolerant.
If you are intolerant, you:
-need to have a repression apparatus to keep you non tolerated minorities in line
-have to convert everything you conquer to something you can tolerate. Just imagine what a mess iraq would be if the US had to try to convert them to Christianity -.-
-You get dissatisfied minorities which could be used by other states
-You loose a lot of productive and technological potential

The gains, a more obediant population and greater resistance to foreign influences are pretty minor in comparison.

Since a country following the Sharia already represses 50% of its population (the women) intolerant Sharia countries would only be successfull if their population suddenly becomes twice as productive as the Western one.

I dont get where you got the idea that the European/German left is antisemitic. Antizionism does not equal Antisemitism. It is the other way round, beeing an Antisemite will usually mean beeing an Antizionist too.

The thing is, there are still (regretfully if you ask me) countries that place a higher emphasis on the Sharia than on secular law. According to the Sharia, non Moslem must be converted (atlhough Christians and Jews can be tolerated, which I dont really care about since I am an Agnostic, which would be a bad thing to be in such a country). There was a time where the bible or biblical verses had an impact on European jurisduction too. Thankfully, these days are over in europe, although I am totally aversed to the Sharia now beeing used in Britain.

Most jews I know(actually, I know only about 5 to be honest) tend to be a lot less supportive of Israels actions than you are.
Also, quite a number of Jews from israel are more critical of israels action than I am at the moment.

My proposal to acutally solving this mess.
-Large monetary compensations for Palestinian refuguess that lost their land, establishment of a decent education infrastructure for the refugess. That should hopefully produce educated and decently rich emigrants who should be able to build up new existances somewhere else. We need to empty these refugee camps, or any Palestinian leader will be unable to make significant territorial concessions.
Germany (an example where the loss of ethical German territory did not result and decades of war and insurrection) was only able to accept its territorial losses in East Prussia and Silesia after the refugess from there built up existances in what remained of Germany. That the Palestiniean refugees cannot do that in Jordan/Egypt etc. is propably the root of the problem. There wont be peace as long as this refugee camps remain.
That this refugee camps remain is not really Israels fault by the way.

Behead a Christian, raise your rank

(1) North Korea - Always the odd ball communist nation. Funny how much better of a country South Korea is, yet they are the same people.
(2) Saudi Arabia - The Heart of Islam. A coincidence. I think not.
(3) Iran -Don't throw stones from a glass house. Ignorant bastard consistently bash Israel and the US, but they are the 3rd most intolerant country in the world. hypocritical bastards.
(4) Afghanistan - Wait the home the taliban and host of OBL on the list, who would have thought.
(5) Somolia - They aren't just pirates. Run down the top five 4 Islamic countries - 1 odd ball communist dictatorship.
(6) Maldives - Make the 5 of 6 as Islamic. Even an Islamic country as small as Maldives can help but be intolerant.
(7) Yemen - make the 6 of the top 7 as Islamic
(8) Laos - I guess you either have to be Islamic or communist
(9) Eritrea - a majority muslim population. 7 of 9
(10) Uzbekistan - this shocked me. I would have thought, the Sudan, the Congo, Burma, Iraq, Pakistan, India, China etc would have made the ranks. But that makes 80% of the Intolerance coming from the Islamic world!

Religion of peace my ass! :evil::eek:

You do realize these are not the only Muslim countries in the world. these are only a few. and if you look deeply at why these nations are the way they are it's really because of tribalism and culture not Islam. for example Yemen is heavily into tribalism. a lot of the violence is driven by tribal wars. not only that Yemen is a poor country.

how about actually visiting the middle east for once. the majority of the middle east isn't like this.

You do realize these are not the only Muslim countries in the world. these are only a few. and if you look deeply at why these nations are the way they are it's really because of tribalism and culture not Islam. for example Yemen is heavily into tribalism. a lot of the violence is driven by tribal wars. not only that Yemen is a poor country.
LOL, tribalism vs the religion? OK whatever makes you sleep better. And yes there are other Islamic states, but LOL they are not much better for religion freedom and freedom in general!

how about actually visiting the middle east for once. the majority of the middle east isn't like this.
I have been there. I have been to Israel, Jordan, Egypt, East Jerusalem and the West Bank

Here is a start:

Iran has the largest Jewish population in the Middle East outside of Israel.
Iran also has the only Jewish population in the middle east outside of Israel.

And about 80% of Iran's Jews have emigrated since 1979. I wonder what happened then?

oh really?

Morocco has a Jewish population and so does syria , iraq, jordan, eygpt,

LOL, I don't think a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent counts as a Jewish population. When you are counting the population in dozens instead of million or even thousands I won't say that is a population statistic to brag about!

LOL, tribalism vs the religion? OK whatever makes you sleep better. And yes there are other Islamic states, but LOL they are not much better for religion freedom and freedom in general!

I have been there. I have been to Israel, Jordan, Egypt, East Jerusalem and the West Bank

yes tribalism. i know many Yemeni people and they say this is what the problem is. they'll have some people from one tribe attacking another tribe due to past disputes or something.

tribalism is still quite common in rural areas on the mid east.

so if you have been to the mid east why do you have such views. places like Lebanon and uae are quite liberal. even Qatar and Kuwait are open societies.

Great post from a right wing christian, Islamophobic source!! :lol:

Sunni man-----the issue was INTOLERANCE.-------in this case in- tolerance of some religions. I found the post accurate-----can you explain why YOU dismiss it with a meaningless response? I am interested in how MUSLIMS feel about the fact that there are islamic countries that either allow ONLY muslim citizens ---like Saudia arabia, Maldives, etc----or criminalize conversion from islam-----or restrict the free expression of "other" religions. I do not read ANY propaganda sites----But I do know MANY people from islamic nations.----both muslim and "other"

Great post from a right wing christian, Islamophobic source!! :lol:

Sunni man-----the issue was INTOLERANCE.-------in this case in- tolerance of some religions. I found the post accurate-----can you explain why YOU dismiss it with a meaningless response? I am interested in how MUSLIMS feel about the fact that there are islamic countries that either allow ONLY muslim citizens ---like Saudia arabia, Maldives, etc----or criminalize conversion from islam-----or restrict the free expression of "other" religions. I do not read ANY propaganda sites----But I do know MANY people from islamic nations.----both muslim and "other"

Ras,

Sunni moved on ages ago and I don't think he is a real Muslim. Even if he was he was a White American convert, so he would have no direct information on the cultures of the ME. Also Sunni is highly ignorant and arrogant, so you won't get a real response!

Lebanese Christian or Lebanese Jew?

Who the hell cares? Are you SERIOUSLY going to claim the Muslim Countries listed are not intolerant of other religions? REALLY?
I know for a fact there are both Christians and Jews living in 4 of the 6 Islamic countries listed.

sunni man is right-----in fact my husband was born in one of the countries listed------I agree with Sunni---MUSLIMS should be governed under the SAME RULES with which NON MUSLIMS were governed in 1941-----when my husband was rescued from Yemen. OK SUNNI????? I have many many relatives born in muslim countries.--------most of them old now-----but I do run into some new escapees now and then. I agree that YOU should be subjected to the same situations under which they lived

Who the hell cares? Are you SERIOUSLY going to claim the Muslim Countries listed are not intolerant of other religions? REALLY?
I know for a fact there are both Christians and Jews living in 4 of the 6 Islamic countries listed.

sunni man is right-----in fact my husband was born in one of the countries listed------I agree with Sunni---MUSLIMS should be governed under the SAME RULES with which NON MUSLIMS were governed in 1941-----when my husband was rescued from Yemen. OK SUNNI????? I have many many relatives born in muslim countries.--------most of them old now-----but I do run into some new escapees now and then. I agree that YOU should be subjected to the same situations under which they lived
OUCH, i think Sunni is an idiot, but i still wouldnt wish THAT on him

OUCH, i think Sunni is an idiot, but i still wouldnt wish THAT on him

give Sunni a chance----he might LIKE IT

its their country their culture..their timeline to grow and change as they see fit we live in a country built on genocide and slavery.. no votes for woman..the rule of thumb....let them work their own shit out

its their country their culture..their timeline to grow and change as they see fit we live in a country built on genocide and slavery.. no votes for woman..the rule of thumb....let them work their own shit out

You are the dumb of the dumb fucks! And that is putting it nicely! The world is a global place. What happens in one place effects the other! Its assholes like you that say we shouldn't have intervened in Kosovo or in Rwanda! Its assholes like you that become 9/11 truther because that makes it easier for you to accept that barbarism of the Taliban and Al Qaeda! Its assholes like you that apologize for Islamic Terrorism from groups like Hamas, Hezbollah, the Muslim Brotherhood, Islamic Jihad and Al Qaeda, because you are too much of a pussy to face facts!

Forum List

Back