What an unfortunate optic...

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
Screen-Shot-2016-07-16-at-1.02.30-PM-701x524.png

I'm relatively certain that the intended meaning was that the elevators you are looking for are white, but considering the racial undertones that have been present throughout this election, one must admit that was a most unfortunate phrase for a convention sign...

Yes, nowadays it would not surprise me this generates a protest or a law suit.

Not totally joking. Remember this "egregious" slander? Southwest Sued Over Nursery Rhyme
Wellll...LMFAO...it is rather suggestive. Or maybe that's just my perverted mind: "get your tush to the cush, 'cause we're about ready to push,"

Bitch! If you're gonna push me, you had better have bought me dinner, and drinks, first!!!!

I'm relatively certain that the intended meaning was that the elevators you are looking for are white, but considering the racial undertones that have been present throughout this election, one must admit that was a most unfortunate phrase for a convention sign...
This morning, CNN had their commentators outside the Convention Center in Cleveland, directly in front of big sign saying "Left Field " something or other. I don't know if they did that intentionally or not.

This morning, CNN had their commentators outside the Convention Center in Cleveland, directly in front of big sign saying "Left Field " something or other. I don't know if they did that intentionally or not.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this wasn't intentional. That's why I posted it here, in humour, rather than in, like, Current Events, or Politics. I don't see this as anything anyone needs to shit themselves over, but it is kinda funny...

why are non-white people so molly coddled?

A person in a wheel chair doesn't have whole suburbs, cities or countries with his "people" living in solidarity. Trannies don't have a "people". mentally ill don't have a "people".

White people don't even have a country of their own. Not that they deserve one, since they are feminists and therefor the world's aid's ridden, slut ****.

A person in a wheel chair doesn't have whole suburbs, cities or countries with his "people" living in solidarity. Trannies don't have a "people". mentally ill don't have a "people".

White people don't even have a country of their own. Not that they deserve one, since they are feminists and therefor the world's aid's ridden, slut ****.
"A person in a wheel chair doesn't have whole suburbs, cities..." You did not just seriously type that, did you? You act as if Black people all live in those "suburbs" - they're called inner city subdivisions, by the way - by choice. We put them there. Now, did we round them up, and herd them there, at gun point? No. But, what we did do is made sure that everywhere not there was well, and truly out of their price range, so they couldn't afford to live anywhere else. That way they weren't "darkening up" our nice pretty homogenous white subdivisions. Hell, for decades the mere presence of a black person in a neighbourhood literally caused real estate values to decrease for an entire neighbourhood, or subdivision. So, while the Smiths were keeping up with the Jones, measuring their self-worth by competing over who had the more valuable portfolio, the last thing Mrs. Smith wanted was one of those negroes living next door! So we crammed them into the inner city. We shoved them into the "low rent" districts. We stuffed them into the ghettos. And then...we forgot about them. Out of sight out of mind. They just didn't matter. And we added insult to injury by "letting" them work for us. Oh yeah! They were good enough to cook for us, to clean our houses, to dress our kids, take them to school and pick them up, good enough to wash our cars, and tend our lawns. But live next to us?!?! LOL! Oh heavens! Where would anyone get such silly ideas!

So, they did what any forgotten people do. They found hope in each other. They encouraged each other. They found solidarity in each other. And you dare to act as if that were a bad thing?!?! Tell you what. You don't want them all living in the same area, "claiming it as their own". How about the next time a house comes up for sale, you see to it that one of them moves in on your street? Or the next time you wanna move, how about you move in next to them, where they live. Be bold. Integrate.

And by the way, ":Tranies" do have a people, and a place. It's called San Francisco. Just sayin...

"A person in a wheel chair doesn't have whole suburbs, cities..." You did not just seriously type that, did you? You act as if Black people all live in those "suburbs" - they're called inner city subdivisions, by the way - by choice. We put them there. Now, did we round them up, and herd them there, at gun point? No. But, what we did do is made sure that everywhere not there was well, and truly out of their price range, so they couldn't afford to live anywhere else. That way they weren't "darkening up" our nice pretty homogenous white subdivisions. Hell, for decades the mere presence of a black person in a neighbourhood literally caused real estate values to decrease for an entire neighbourhood, or subdivision. So, while the Smiths were keeping up with the Jones, measuring their self-worth by competing over who had the more valuable portfolio, the last thing Mrs. Smith wanted was one of those negroes living next door! So we crammed them into the inner city. We shoved them into the "low rent" districts. We stuffed them into the ghettos. And then...we forgot about them. Out of sight out of mind. They just didn't matter. And we added insult to injury by "letting" them work for us. Oh yeah! They were good enough to cook for us, to clean our houses, to dress our kids, take them to school and pick them up, good enough to wash our cars, and tend our lawns. But live next to us?!?! LOL! Oh heavens! Where would anyone get such silly ideas!

So, they did what any forgotten people do. They found hope in each other. They encouraged each other. They found solidarity in each other. And you dare to act as if that were a bad thing?!?! Tell you what. You don't want them all living in the same area, "claiming it as their own". How about the next time a house comes up for sale, you see to it that one of them moves in on your street? Or the next time you wanna move, how about you move in next to them, where they live. Be bold. Integrate.

And by the way, ":Tranies" do have a people, and a place. It's called San Francisco. Just sayin...
so white people have to slave away to pay higher mortgages to get away???

what about the poor ones?

Hey, Trump said that he understands the plight of blacks, because during the primary election, the system was rigged against him, so he knows what it's like when the system is against you.

What a crock.

Hey, Trump said that he understands the plight of blacks, because during the primary election, the system was rigged against him, so he knows what it's like when the system is against you.

What a crock.
Oh! I sooooo hope he includes that little gem in his stump speeches. It'll be so much fun to watch the reaction to that!

Sorry, OldLady . I kinda lost my shit there. That kind of obvious racial hatred just kinda makes my blood boil.
Oh, sweetie, it was magnificent.
non-whites dont know what discrimination is.
Ikinorite! I mean it's not like they were ever hunted down, and hung just for the color of their skin; or prevented from using a hospital that wasn't designated "Blacks Only"; or water fountains; it wasn't like they were turned away from restaurants because of the color of their skin; it's not like they were ever owned as slave!

Oh...wait...as a matter of fact...

Forum List

Back