What an unfortunate optic...

why are non-white people so molly coddled?

A person in a wheel chair doesn't have whole suburbs, cities or countries with his "people" living in solidarity. Trannies don't have a "people". mentally ill don't have a "people".

White people don't even have a country of their own. Not that they deserve one, since they are feminists and therefor the world's aid's ridden, slut ****.
"A person in a wheel chair doesn't have whole suburbs, cities..." You did not just seriously type that, did you? You act as if Black people all live in those "suburbs" - they're called inner city subdivisions, by the way - by choice. We put them there. Now, did we round them up, and herd them there, at gun point? No. But, what we did do is made sure that everywhere not there was well, and truly out of their price range, so they couldn't afford to live anywhere else. That way they weren't "darkening up" our nice pretty homogenous white subdivisions. Hell, for decades the mere presence of a black person in a neighbourhood literally caused real estate values to decrease for an entire neighbourhood, or subdivision. So, while the Smiths were keeping up with the Jones, measuring their self-worth by competing over who had the more valuable portfolio, the last thing Mrs. Smith wanted was one of those negroes living next door! So we crammed them into the inner city. We shoved them into the "low rent" districts. We stuffed them into the ghettos. And then...we forgot about them. Out of sight out of mind. They just didn't matter. And we added insult to injury by "letting" them work for us. Oh yeah! They were good enough to cook for us, to clean our houses, to dress our kids, take them to school and pick them up, good enough to wash our cars, and tend our lawns. But live next to us?!?! LOL! Oh heavens! Where would anyone get such silly ideas!

So, they did what any forgotten people do. They found hope in each other. They encouraged each other. They found solidarity in each other. And you dare to act as if that were a bad thing?!?! Tell you what. You don't want them all living in the same area, "claiming it as their own". How about the next time a house comes up for sale, you see to it that one of them moves in on your street? Or the next time you wanna move, how about you move in next to them, where they live. Be bold. Integrate.

And by the way, ":Tranies" do have a people, and a place. It's called San Francisco. Just sayin...
so white people have to slave away to pay higher mortgages to get away???

what about the poor ones?
Well, what would you suggest? Just put them all in cages, and be done with it?

why are non-white people so molly coddled?

A person in a wheel chair doesn't have whole suburbs, cities or countries with his "people" living in solidarity. Trannies don't have a "people". mentally ill don't have a "people".

White people don't even have a country of their own. Not that they deserve one, since they are feminists and therefor the world's aid's ridden, slut ****.
"A person in a wheel chair doesn't have whole suburbs, cities..." You did not just seriously type that, did you? You act as if Black people all live in those "suburbs" - they're called inner city subdivisions, by the way - by choice. We put them there. Now, did we round them up, and herd them there, at gun point? No. But, what we did do is made sure that everywhere not there was well, and truly out of their price range, so they couldn't afford to live anywhere else. That way they weren't "darkening up" our nice pretty homogenous white subdivisions. Hell, for decades the mere presence of a black person in a neighbourhood literally caused real estate values to decrease for an entire neighbourhood, or subdivision. So, while the Smiths were keeping up with the Jones, measuring their self-worth by competing over who had the more valuable portfolio, the last thing Mrs. Smith wanted was one of those negroes living next door! So we crammed them into the inner city. We shoved them into the "low rent" districts. We stuffed them into the ghettos. And then...we forgot about them. Out of sight out of mind. They just didn't matter. And we added insult to injury by "letting" them work for us. Oh yeah! They were good enough to cook for us, to clean our houses, to dress our kids, take them to school and pick them up, good enough to wash our cars, and tend our lawns. But live next to us?!?! LOL! Oh heavens! Where would anyone get such silly ideas!

So, they did what any forgotten people do. They found hope in each other. They encouraged each other. They found solidarity in each other. And you dare to act as if that were a bad thing?!?! Tell you what. You don't want them all living in the same area, "claiming it as their own". How about the next time a house comes up for sale, you see to it that one of them moves in on your street? Or the next time you wanna move, how about you move in next to them, where they live. Be bold. Integrate.

And by the way, ":Tranies" do have a people, and a place. It's called San Francisco. Just sayin...
so white people have to slave away to pay higher mortgages to get away???

what about the poor ones?
Well, what would you suggest? Just put them all in cages, and be done with it?

and stop making this all about negroes.

when i was in a college a girl got disappeared from the course because she complained about international chinese students bullying her at the microwave. These Chinese students aren't poor minorities. They are wealthy kids who' parents can afford to pay 30 thousand dollars up front for a course in a foriegn country, and pay for the kid's living expenses for 3 fucken years.

The poor white girl who got disappeared came from no such privileged background, yet she got bullied out of a government educational facility in her own country so that the government can make money from these tourist students from china. And so that the feminist lesbian staff can keep that particular faculty their own lesbian grooming centre.

Sorry, OldLady . I kinda lost my shit there. That kind of obvious racial hatred just kinda makes my blood boil.
Oh, sweetie, it was magnificent.
non-whites dont know what discrimination is.
Ikinorite! I mean it's not like they were ever hunted down, and hung just for the color of their skin; or prevented from using a hospital that wasn't designated "Blacks Only"; or water fountains; it wasn't like they were turned away from restaurants because of the color of their skin; it's not like they were ever owned as slave!

Oh...wait...as a matter of fact...
that happened to ALL people. But what about now, today? There are real minorities who don't get to be 11% of the population.

Sorry, OldLady . I kinda lost my shit there. That kind of obvious racial hatred just kinda makes my blood boil.
Ikinorite! I mean it's not like they were ever hunted down, and hung just for the color of their skin; or prevented from using a hospital that wasn't designated "Blacks Only"; or water fountains; it wasn't like they were turned away from restaurants because of the color of their skin; it's not like they were ever owned as slave!

that happened to ALL people. But what about now, today? There are real minorities who don't get to be 11% of the population.
Yeah... I don't even know how to respond to such retarded ignorance. Thanks for stopping by.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

It is absolutely true that poor white people are looked down on and treated like shit by their townspeople, the cops, etc. I remember when I moved from a city with actual diversity to a very rural area where everyone was white, it struck me how people will find ways to divide into tribes and despise each other, regardless of how alike they actually are. With some it's religion, with some it's income, with some it's race or ethnicity. You aren't wrong about that, Goose, but it doesn't actually have anything to do with BLM's point.

It is absolutely true that poor white people are looked down on and treated like shit by their townspeople, the cops, etc. I remember when I moved from a city with actual diversity to a very rural area where everyone was white, it struck me how people will find ways to divide into tribes and despise each other, regardless of how alike they actually are. With some it's religion, with some it's income, with some it's race or ethnicity. You aren't wrong about that, Goose, but it doesn't actually have anything to do with BLM's point.
American cops harass everyone too much and put people in prison for trivial reasons. Western countries stopped our cops from that about 2 decade ago.

It's not a race issue, you just have asshole cop culture.

American cops harass everyone too much and put people in prison for trivial reasons. Western countries stopped our cops from that about 2 decade ago.

Where are you from?

Where are you from?
Australia

Forum List

Back