What age were you when you had "The Talk" the nonblack version.

Well, damn. I lived in a black neighborhood, stopped to help a black man in distress on the freeway, and held the door open for a black woman at Fresh Market.

How is it possible I'm still alive??????????????????????????
Cause u black to?

Then...watch these assholes get caught in another thread talking about "I have black friends!"

Then...watch these assholes get caught in another thread talking about "I have black friends!"
I don't have any black friends. Haven't really met any that I'd care to be friends with. I'm sure they're out there. I just haven't met any yet.

Well, damn. I lived in a black neighborhood, stopped to help a black man in distress on the freeway, and held the door open for a black woman at Fresh Market.

Cause u black to?
No. Not that there's anything wrong with it. On another board I used to post on a moron kept telling me to wait until I got raped by a black guy and that would show me, lol.

Cause u black to?
No. Not that there's anything wrong with it. On another board I used to post on a moron kept telling me to wait until I got raped by a black guy and that would show me, lol.
He was afraid you would fall for a Black guy. White guys did that overseas in Korea too. They told Koreans that Black guys grew tails at night.

Cause u black to?
He was afraid you would fall for a Black guy. White guys did that overseas in Korea too. They told Koreans that Black guys grew tails at night.

Wasnt that the fault of Hip Hop too? Or did they have another excus...errr...reason back then?

Forum List

Back