What advice would you give Trump on how to win in 2024?

So, Jim.....prove to us that Progressives can't define a woman. Batter up.
After I provided proof that progressives can't define "woman" in post 87....

I asked both you (post 87) and The5thHorseman (posts 89 & 97) to provide your definition of "woman," and you have both failed to do so.

So thanks for the additional proof. You acted like my claim was absurd, and then you joined in on the side of idocy.

Regards,
Jim

I asked both you (post 87) and The5thHorseman (posts 89 & 97) to provide your definition of "woman," and you have both failed to do so.

So thanks for the additional proof. You acted like my claim was absurd, and then you joined in on the side of idocy.

Regards,
Jim

Yet, you have never given your own definition of what a woman is. When you figure that out, write a book in secret. If Women finds out before it's published you and all the copies of your book will vanish from the face of the earth.

Yet, you have never given your own definition of what a woman is. When you figure that out, write a book in secret. If Women finds out before it's published you and all the copies of your book will vanish from the face of the earth.
Wrong.

My definition is at the bottom of post 97 in the spoiler.

Repeated here for you, but no peeking until you give your own definition.

Thanks in advance....

An adult human with two X chromosomes.

I am guessing that with you, we are going to have three progressives in this thread who now show that they cannot define "woman."

Remember, no googling.

Last edited:
-------------------------------------------------
??????

As best as I could tell you provided a YouTube of a response of a Supreme Court Associate Justice nominee in a Congressional hearing on her qualifications to be a justice, as she diplomatically sidestepped a gotcha question by, I think, Blackburn of TN (?).
And from that single example you leverage that into "proof that progressives can't"???
As if the nominee self-identifies as a 'progressive'.
And if she, in fact, was a 'progressive' you are suggesting she speaks for all such folks?

So, we gotta ask you ---Is she a 'progressive'?
And.......does she speak for all of 'em?
How do you know?

-------------------------------------------------
??????

As best as I could tell you provided a YouTube of a response of a Supreme Court Associate Justice nominee in a Congressional hearing on her qualifications to be a justice, as she diplomatically sidestepped a gotcha question by, I think, Blackburn of TN (?).
And from that single example you leverage that into "proof that progressives can't"???
As if the nominee self-identifies as a 'progressive'.
And if she, in fact, was a 'progressive' you are suggesting she speaks for all such folks?

So, we gotta ask you ---Is she a 'progressive'?
And.......does she speak for all of 'em?
How do you know?
Still can't do it!

It's hilarious. You can't even define woman, something we are all taught in like 7th grade biology.

This is too funny. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Too bad it is so sad. You Leftists have taken away womanhood.

You let men pretending to be women steal their dreams. You encourage them to abort their children. You would pass the ERA and make them register for the draft and die on the front lines, but you can't even define them!

Last edited:
I'd say he needs to be ubiquitous.. (all over the place.. .seen everywhere)

I had forgotten so much about Trump (the libs love hearing that) until I saw thatstory of him going to the train wreck site... AHEAD of Sec of Transportation going there. In fact, the former likely led to the latter..

so yeh, my advice is keep up that kind of thing... People should never forget (not even unconsciously) what Trump did... probably the best president we've ever had. HE.. unlike some.. actually listens to the People

he didn't even take a paycheck for being president. That may not be the case if he wins again, though... He needs all the money he can get to fight those *^%$#@ in the swamp/sewer
Stop the steal, you know they will try.

I'd say he needs to be ubiquitous.. (all over the place.. .seen everywhere)

I had forgotten so much about Trump (the libs love hearing that) until I saw thatstory of him going to the train wreck site... AHEAD of Sec of Transportation going there. In fact, the former likely led to the latter..

so yeh, my advice is keep up that kind of thing... People should never forget (not even unconsciously) what Trump did... probably the best president we've ever had. HE.. unlike some.. actually listens to the People

he didn't even take a paycheck for being president. That may not be the case if he wins again, though... He needs all the money he can get to fight those *^%$#@ in the swamp/sewer
Quit acting like a psychopath.

Quit acting like a psychopath.
“Psychopath”- Perfectly decribes TDS’ing Libs, their cherished trannies and their beloved animalistic ‘groups’….Antifa, BLM….etc etc
B362967F-5E3D-4E7A-A35E-B0FD3A57B4E7.jpeg

Come clean with the truth about what DOJ really has regarding 911 and the Co2 fraud.

Do not worry about legal consequences. Just come clean...

Stay focused.

Don't lean so hard on personally attacking people.

Follow libs of TikTok approach and show the evidence of what democrats do and let it speak for itself.

Push for American values, pride, morals and standards.

Show you want America to be for all Americans, even the democrats. That's how you win them over by showing you want America to be for all Americans. Trying to hard to push them away will just make them push back even harder.

Don't forget who makes America run, the middle class, families.

Root out the evil and expose them.

Be the trump we saw warning Europe about their energy issues. Calm collected, directed.

Forum List

Back