What advice would you give Trump on how to win in 2024?

He could tone it down a bit more. But I think issues would put him across the finish line such as putting in his more than successful border policies that Dementia removed, a promise to start eliminating bureaucracies like there's no tomorrow, continue his pro-energy stance and policies giving us reasonable fuel prices again.

He needs to dismantle the FBI and start all over creating a non-politicized organization. He shouldn't worry about making friends on the left because there is no making friends with them. Run on cleaning out the swamp and actually doing it. He needs to drastically cut social programs for people that have the ability to work and produce tax money instead of living on it. He needs to pander to the mothers of our country by constantly pointing out how unfair it is the Democrats promote sissies in dresses compete against their daughters in school athletics. He needs to provide assurance that our military men and women won't be subject to injections they don't want and CRT being shoved up their asses. That would also help in our dying recruitment rate numbers.

If the country was better educated and less Democrat Media Bubble Cult, citizens would simply elect him by unanimous consent.

Again, not 2016 and every time you guys bring it up you sound dumber than the last time.
Would Trump have won reelection in 2020 if it not for the scamdemic?
(watch this folks….he’ll hide from this one)

------------------------------------------------

The Sequel:

"....good poster BluesLegend, this is Adult Swim.
Sorta like a poker table. Like the euchre foursome.
Meaning......you claim it, you prove it.*
So time to saddle-up, Skippy, and show the forum if you got any salt in you. Any grit.

*ps....I added that asterisk (*)...to bring readers down to this repeated, widely acknowledge -- and highly valued ---bit of old farm folk wisdom. To wit: "you claim it, you prove it."

And.......as most, I'm sure, will have noted, poor poster Blues has busted out his hand. Could not prove what he alleged.
Hey, it happens! It happens at the euchre table in the back of the DewDrop Inn......and, here on the adult version of social media.

Trust me, Blues, life really does work that way.
At least, for responsible effective farm folk.

I mean it, trust me.

------------------------------------------------

The Sequel:

"....good poster BluesLegend, this is Adult Swim.
Sorta like a poker table. Like the euchre foursome.
Meaning......you claim it, you prove it.*
So time to saddle-up, Skippy, and show the forum if you got any salt in you. Any grit.

*ps....I added that asterisk (*)...to bring readers down to this repeated, widely acknowledge -- and highly valued ---bit of old farm folk wisdom. To wit: "you claim it, you prove it."

And.......as most, I'm sure, will have noted, poor poster Blues has busted out his hand. Could not prove what he alleged.
Hey, it happens! It happens at the euchre table in the back of the DewDrop Inn......and, here on the adult version of social media.

Trust me, Blues, life really does work that way.
At least, for responsible effective farm folk.

I mean it, trust me.

No one trusts you.

If the country was better educated and less Democrat Media Bubble Cult, citizens would simply elect him by unanimous consent.

If it were up to me, you'd have to take a test before voting. Nothing hard or subjects some don't know about or understand, just a simplistic set of multiple choice questions any voter should be able to answer. If you fail the test, you can't vote until the next election. Nothing partisan either.

1. Who is the VP of our country?
2. What party do they represent?
3. What party leads the US House?
4. What party leads the US Senate?
5. Is the United States in debt?
6. If you answered yes to question 5, how much debt is the US in?

Maybe have about 15 or 20 questions like that and again, multiple choice. Of course if we could do that, there would be nationwide riots that would make the Floyd thing look like a warm up act because then voters like this (that the Democrats depend upon) wouldn't be able to decide our elections:

If it were up to me, you'd have to take a test before voting. Nothing hard or subjects some don't know about or understand, just a simplistic set of multiple choice questions any voter should be able to answer. If you fail the test, you can't vote until the next election. Nothing partisan either.

1. Who is the VP of our country?
2. What party do they represent?
3. What party leads the US House?
4. What party leads the US Senate?
5. Is the United States in debt?
6. If you answered yes to question 5, how much debt is the US in?

Maybe have about 15 or 20 questions like that and again, multiple choice. Of course if we could do that, there would be nationwide riots that would make the Floyd thing look like a warm up act because then voters like this (that the Democrats depend upon) wouldn't be able to decide our elections:

We already had that. thank you. It was called a literacy test and was done away in 1970.

We already had that. thank you. It was called a literacy test and was done away in 1970.

The literacy test was discriminatory because some minorities didn't have the ability to get the education to pass those tests. What I'm suggesting is that we have a test about politics and issues only which anybody can educate themselves in.

Trump needs to run on cleaning up the swamp and actually doing it this time. Fire every leftist that's even associated with the White House. Put in his own people that will work with him instead of against him.

From your lips to God's ears.

I don't think it's possible.

The Congress and the Senate won't let him.

"No one trusts you."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, poster Billiejeens, I respectfully disagree.
So does my avatar.

Which leaves us to ask for your sourcing on that particular assertion.
You claimed it.
You prove it.
Adult Swim, you know.
So put your big-gurl yoga pants on.....and show.
Or go.

In order to destroy our enemies, unfortunately.....he needs to play their games against them in order truly clean up this country and win.
He's smart enough to do it, but he's trying to do everything aboveboard and legally..........the exact opposite of the Demonicreeps. He's never going to win anything going that route. You can only fight evil with their own evil.

I believe you…you, Vrenn ,all the weirdos and bottom feeders have him right where you want him….FOR SURE!

You do know secretly republicans hope Trump dies? They don't want to lose his supporters so they don't say that out loud.

Maybe not the Majorie Taylor Greenes but 95% of Republicans.

You do know secretly republicans hope Trump dies? They don't want to lose his supporters so they don't say that out loud.

Maybe not the Majorie Taylor Greenes but 95% of Republicans.

He is literally the most popular person in the country.

Do a complete 180 on the vaxxes and say after completing his own current research, they should be outlawed and the perps, Fauci, Gates, WHO, prosecuted. Landslide, left and right. All the Bernie Bros are awake now too.

Forum List

Back