What about This Ticket?

I am pretty sure Ryan cannot stand Trump.

Ryan also probably believes Trump is going to get slam-dunked by Clinton, and he might lose his Speaker job if the House swings to a Democratic majority because of Trump.

But it is still better to be House Minority Leader than be a two-time VP loser.
So basically, you have not fucking clue if Ryan and Trump get along.
Ryan said Tuesday he tries to stay out of the “day-to-day ups and downs of the primary” but, “when I see something that runs counter to who we are as a party and as a country, I will speak up.”

He said wants to be clear:

“If a person wants to be the nominee of the Republican Party, there can be no evasion and no games. They must reject any group or cause that is built on bigotry. This party does not prey on people’s prejudices. We appeal to their highest ideals. … I hope this is the last time I need to speak out on this race."

Ryan takes swipe at Trump following KKK controversy | Fox News
Trump doesn't endorse the KKK.

He has nothing to do with them.

End of story.

SOS.......

Liberals race-baiting.

Ryan also probably believes Trump is going to get slam-dunked by Clinton, and he might lose his Speaker job if the House swings to a Democratic majority because of Trump.

Ryan said Tuesday he tries to stay out of the “day-to-day ups and downs of the primary” but, “when I see something that runs counter to who we are as a party and as a country, I will speak up.”

“If a person wants to be the nominee of the Republican Party, there can be no evasion and no games. They must reject any group or cause that is built on bigotry. This party does not prey on people’s prejudices. We appeal to their highest ideals. … I hope this is the last time I need to speak out on this race."

End of story.

SOS.......

Liberals race-baiting.
that was not the point , I thought you were smarter than that ?
it was an example of how Ryan feels about trump...

End of story.

SOS.......

Liberals race-baiting.
Ryan wasn't talking about Trump. He was using a hypothetical. Your beliefs on Trump are based on a fallacy.

Building a wall isn't racist.
Defending this nation from enemies foreign and domestic isn't racist.

End of story.

SOS.......

Liberals race-baiting.
Ryan wasn't talking about Trump. He was using a hypothetical. Your beliefs on Trump are based on a fallacy.

snicker.....

End of story.

SOS.......

Liberals race-baiting.

Building a wall will keep out the Mexicans, but it won't do fuck-all to solve our economic problems.

End of story.

SOS.......

Liberals race-baiting.

Building a wall will keep out the Mexicans, but it won't do fuck-all to solve our economic problems.
It won't do a lot of things......and a wall isn't a solution to everything.......but then again Trump never said it was. It is only one issue among many that needs to be addressed.

I don't think Trump needs (or wants) Ryan on the ticket. Besides, it would knock the wind out of his sails to put a "go along to get along" squishy rino on the ticket when the whole reason Trump is so popular is because he's standing up to these guys. It would make him look like a sell-out, IMO.

Ryan's a RINO, eh? Everybody's a RINO these days to the tards. :lol:

I'll tell you one thing. Donald Trump could pick John Boehner as his running mate, and Trump's Chumps would suddenly forget they called Boehner "Establishment" and would start praising his conservative credentials.

I don't think Trump needs (or wants) Ryan on the ticket. Besides, it would knock the wind out of his sails to put a "go along to get along" squishy rino on the ticket when the whole reason Trump is so popular is because he's standing up to these guys. It would make him look like a sell-out, IMO.
There is a mountain of evidence Trump is a far left liberal Democrat and it is ASTOUNDING you Chumps line up to drink his piss straight from the tap.

Trump:

"Very pro choice" right up to the ninth month of pregnancy.

Wanted Bush impeached for war crimes.

Supports assault weapons ban.

Supports universal health care.

Said HRC was greatest Secretary of State ever, AFTER Benghazi.

Said Bill Clinton was a great President and that Hillary would make a great President.

Entire family, including The Donald, donated to Clinton in her Senate and Presidential elections.

Financed Terry McCauliffe's run for governor of Virginia. Terry McCauliffe: as insider, slimy Establishment Democrat as it gets.

So, please. Please tell us the story about Ryan the RINO and what a great Republican The Donald is so we can all have a fucking huge belly laugh. Just let me tape my ribs first so they don't break.

2vbof14.jpg

Now watch the pseudo-cons drink my piss!

End of story.

SOS.......

Liberals race-baiting.

It won't do a lot of things......and a wall isn't a solution to everything.......but then again Trump never said it was. It is only one issue among many that needs to be addressed.
the wall will not serve it's intended function .
Mexico will not pay for it .
walls are built to either keep something out or keep something in .
it's a non verbal form of bigotry and racism .

It unifies.
Its possible.
The DNC could support it.
Both are hawks.
What do you think?

aba59bf695de5d18a3035568c03d0026

Trump/Ryan?

Fury

Yo, Ryan already showed how bad he is at debating, a real dummy kicked his ass! Trump needs someone who is hated as much as he is by the Establishment!!!

"GTP"
460x (2).jpg

Ryan's a RINO, eh? Everybody's a RINO these days to the tards. :lol:

I'll tell you one thing. Donald Trump could pick John Boehner as his running mate, and Trump's Chumps would suddenly forget they called Boehner "Establishment" and would start praising his conservative credentials.
I think picking Boner would be going too far. Might as well pick Bush.

End of story.

SOS.......

Liberals race-baiting.

Only if you're white.

Ethiopia put land mines along their border with Somalia back during the Civil War in the 90s.

I thought it was going to be Fiorina, but she made the stupid decision to join Cruz's already lost ticket.

I think he goes with Susana Martinez, Conde Rice or Alan West. He will probably go with a minority.

Only if you're white.

Ethiopia put land mines along their border with Somalia back during the Civil War in the 90s.
sounds like bigotry to me.

Forum List

Back