Cruz Campaign Bribing Delegates?

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Fast forward to the 19:00 mark and hear a delegate explain how she was bribed by the Cruz campaign to vote for Cruz. Wait until you hear the offer she was made. If you can't get the votes you got to bribe the delegates...thats how we elect Presidents in this country. Bribing. Who's the moron that said voting? Yeah right!! Grow up!! Your vote is only your opinion.

Audio here >>> #TheSilentMajority Is LIVE Call In 347-338-1775 #Trump #Cruz #Carly

Anyone know if this is illegal?

UPDATE: Trumps updated Delegate count below:

Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 1.47.31 PM.png

Last edited:
Fast forward to the 19:00 mark and hear a delegate explain how she was bribed by the Cruz campaign to vote for Cruz. Wait until you hear the offer she was made. If you can't get the votes you got to bribe the delegates...thats how we elect Presidents in this country. Bribing. Who's the moron that said voting? Yeah right!! Grow up!! Your vote is only your opinion.

Audio here >>> #TheSilentMajority Is LIVE Call In 347-338-1775 #Trump #Cruz #Carly

Why are you acting so surprised about this?

Backroom deals have been part of our political landscape all my life, so how is this something new?

Now the question will be can Cruz bribe enough of them without selling his soul? ( Well it has been sold already )

My opinion is he will fall short and your boy Trump is the candidate.

As for being Legal that is a question I would love answered!

It might not be illegal....but what politician IS legal ? This just shows more so what I have been thinking and saying. Squeaky is dirty...dirty...dirty!!

~ snort~

I was bribed !

makes you wonder how much Trump paid to have that little pearl go public?

It's time to scrap this entire process. I mean seriously, in some states you vote for a delegate without even knowing who that delegate will vote for in the primary?

I don't know if it still is but it used to be illegal to pay someone to vote a certain way. If it isn't, it should be.

Backroom deals have been part of our political landscape all my life, so how is this something new?

Now the question will be can Cruz bribe enough of them without selling his soul? ( Well it has been sold already )

Acting surprised? I'm not surprised at all. I've always known all along, but I don't think a lot of people realized this. A lot of people really believed that their vote counted.

Acting surprised? I'm not surprised at all. I've always known all along, but I don't think a lot of people realized this. A lot of people really believed that their vote counted.

Your vote does not even really count in the general election if you know how the electoral college works.

We're led to believe we have a real say but in the end if the ones pulling the strings disagree they will void our vote and select who they want, and you know this.

If the rest of the general public does not know this then that is the failure of our educational system, and the American Public should be taught the reality of life.

Any bozo can call a radio station and claim they were bribed. Besides, this stuff goes on in any political election, nothing new and it's a non-event essentially.

Yo, truth? How much did the Billion Dollar Man Trump give this person to lie? Trump is a businessman!!! If this were true, like the National Enquirer Story? Trump is in Big Trouble if the truth comes out!!! Can anyone say this person is not a Cruz Supporter? I can!!! She is a Cancer Survivor, and is really hurting for money, so she is easy picking for a Man with Deep Pockets!!!

"GTP"
Follow The Money!
1200x-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back