What about This Ticket?

Ryan's a RINO, eh? Everybody's a RINO these days to the tards. :lol:

I'll tell you one thing. Donald Trump could pick John Boehner as his running mate, and Trump's Chumps would suddenly forget they called Boehner "Establishment" and would start praising his conservative credentials.
I think picking Boner would be going too far. Might as well pick Bush.
2v9rw2x.jpg

I'll take it! Eh-eh-eh-eh...

Ryan wasn't talking about Trump. He was using a hypothetical. Your beliefs on Trump are based on a fallacy.

Building a wall isn't racist.
Defending this nation from enemies foreign and domestic isn't racist.
Building a wall will keep out the Mexicans, but it won't do fuck-all to solve our economic problems.
It won't do a lot of things......and a wall isn't a solution to everything.......but then again Trump never said it was. It is only one issue among many that needs to be addressed.
the wall will not serve it's intended function .
Mexico will not pay for it .
walls are built to either keep something out or keep something in .
it's a non verbal form of bigotry and racism .
Only if you're white.

Ethiopia put land mines along their border with Somalia back during the Civil War in the 90s.
sounds like bigotry to me.
Some would call it self-preservation.

If you can't control your own borders you don't have a country.

I suppose you feel it's bigotry to put a lock on your door to keep someone from stealing your stuff.

Ryan's a RINO, eh? Everybody's a RINO these days to the tards. :lol:

I'll tell you one thing. Donald Trump could pick John Boehner as his running mate, and Trump's Chumps would suddenly forget they called Boehner "Establishment" and would start praising his conservative credentials.
I think picking Boner would be going too far. Might as well pick Bush.
2v9rw2x.jpg

I'll take it! Eh-eh-eh-eh...
No.....low-energy Bush.

99_jeb.gif.cf.gif

Hillary will leak her short list for VP soon...

To reclaim the news cycle I'm hearing Cruzifer will announce his cabinet picks...

So out of all of them the Donald should announce his VP choice soon....
This also puts pressure on the RNC and it makes it tougher for them to weasel
the nomination from Trump if his running mate is an outspoken black women
who I'm sure will make some noise if the Donald gets dissed.
Well if it goes to a black woman its Condi Rice.
No way Condi Rice would accept being Drumpf's VP. Why would she? She's not power-hungry, she's got a great gig at Stanford, she makes tons of money sitting on corporate boards and giving speeches, and she's never considered herself a politician.

Never mind the fact that she doesn't want Democrats bringing up the fact that she was most responsible for taking eyes off bin Laden, and ignoring CIA memos, when the out-going Clinton staff, especially Richard Clarke, was emphasizing going after him, after the Cole attack.

Forum List

Back