what about the .001% ?

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
311334_169425243152114_156874467740525_314126_1628537408_n.jpg

I don't know that I will ever come close to being appreciative enough of what these folks do.

Great thread.

I don't know that I will ever come close to being appreciative enough of what these folks do.

Great thread.

Oh please? You are dripping. Where were you during Nam?

And I should even pay attention to your question because.......?

During the Viet Nam war I was in grade school while my father flew military transports to the country.

I have no idea why you are paying attention nor do I care. That's nice about your father. But let's keep the dripping to a minimum IMHO. It doesn't come across as very sincere these days. Rather it just appears to be 'popular'.

Oh please? You are dripping. Where were you during Nam?

During the Viet Nam war I was in grade school while my father flew military transports to the country.

I have no idea why you are paying attention nor do I care. That's nice about your father. But let's keep the dripping to a minimum IMHO. It doesn't come across as very sincere these days. Rather it just appears to be 'popular'.

And I really care about what other people think ?

What makes their sacrafice so significant to me these days is that we do have incredible opportunity in this world. There is so much to take advantage of.

Giving that up for a while (and maybe forever) is almost impossible for me to comprehend.

I hope you don't. You could become rather schizo.

If this makes people hate the OWS even more then it is mission accomplished.

I wonder what is with liberals that constantly use forum handles that clearly do not describe them:

Factfinder
Truthmatters
Truthseeker

all liberals that have no interest in facts or the truth. pretty funny.

O.K.

So will fogive me if I tell you to shove your dripping comment up your ass sideways.

There are many groups I am very respectful of and appreciative of.

I know my state rep and senator. These people get paid next to nothing and put in incredible amounts of time and effort. I am not sure I could make that kind of sacrifice. I am grateful there are people who will.

just like the 1960s hippy movement, OWS wants to incite violence and then play the victim card to garner sympathy in the media since they lack any coherent or intelligent message. It will fail now just like it did then. You people are worthless scum.

just like the 1960s hippy movement, OWS wants to incite violence and then play the victim card to garner sympathy in the media since they lack any coherent or intelligent message. It will fail now just like it did then. You people are worthless scum.

Nice generalization, they must really like you at the Klan meetings.

O.K.

So will fogive me if I tell you to shove your dripping comment up your ass sideways.

I know my state rep and senator. These people get paid next to nothing and put in incredible amounts of time and effort. I am not sure I could make that kind of sacrifice. I am grateful there are people who will.

Must be a poor state. My reps and senators don't get paid next to nothing. I don;t think any of them from any states are standing in any soup lines. Though the experience may do them some good.

I never thought of OWS until you brought it up.

OWS can exist because of the sacrifice of others.

That is about the only connection I see.

You comment makes little sense to me.

O.K.

Must be a poor state. My reps and senators don't get paid next to nothing. I don;t think any of them from any states are standing in any soup lines. Though the experience may do them some good.

Pray tell...do share what you know about what they do.....in another thread.

If you insist dear. Though I think I have been the main one keeping this one alive. Enjoy your evening.

I never thought of OWS until you brought it up.

OWS can exist because of the sacrifice of others.

That is about the only connection I see.

You comment makes little sense to me.

From the OP: "I have multiple deployments to countries you"99%" would never occupy."

Didn't you read it? It is an attack on the occupy movement implying that they (some of whom are soldiers with multiple deployments) have no idea what sacrifice is about.

heh...hypocrisy...so obvious. they dont even try to sound smart anymore.

heh...hypocrisy...so obvious. they dont even try to sound smart anymore.

You people are all alike.

Forum List

Back