Dying Out of Sight: Hikikomori in an Aging Japan.

Not really. And you realize you are just talking about small parts of a very big city, not the whole country, right?

"Hotel"
I do

You are the one jumping to conclusions that I am attacking Japan when I’m not

I do

You are the one jumping to conclusions that I am attacking Japan when I’m not
I never said "attack." I just think you are speaking from ignorance based on some stuff you saw on TV.

Could be

Do you think the link in the first post is fake news?
Notice it says "estimated"? The media in Japan is as bad as it is here. Most likely a good degree of sensationalism.

The deeper question might be about the effect that more women in the workforce (and being treated more equally, enabled to advance in their careers like men have always been able to) has had on society and family structures all over the world.

Notice it says "estimated"? The media in Japan is as bad as it is here. Most likely a good degree of sensationalism.

The deeper question might be about the effect that more women in the workforce (and being treated more equally, enabled to advance in their careers like men have always been able to) has had on society and family structures all over the world.
It seems that men and women are drifting apart in Japan even faster than in the US

Maybe its women’s lib, but in Japan there seems to be a national depression among younger people

In the US children are oversexed but in Japan the problem seems to be a growing disinterest in the opposit sex

Question to Japan's Finance Minister Heizo Takenake: "Why did you hand over control of Japan's financial system to a group of American and European oligarchs?" Heizo Takenake: "Because they threatened Japan with an earthquake."

Forum List

Back