Homicides Are Plummeting in American Cities

One would never know this if they only watched certain media outlets...

633.jpeg

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, all media outlets report all the violence going on.

Awww....poor IM2. He's stuck in a MAGA state and doesn't have the ambition or money to move to some blue state shithole.

:laughing0301:
I think that most of the people that lean left on this site live in red states. We know you and can tolerate you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You don't know what ambition is you freakin idiot.

I understand. I know it's hard being enslaved on that Kansas wheat plantation, having to pick wheat all day in chains and shit. That mean old plantation owner would probably sic the alpacas and llamas on you if you tired to escape, those bastards are vicious. But you have to at least try. I hear there's an underground railroad down there that would help you get out of there. If you can get as far as Iowa, maybe some friendly corn farmer will give you a job so you can save up and go out East. But watch out for the hogs in Iowa, they're some racist sumbitches, I mean to tell ya. And Amish too. I wouldn't trust those bastards, they'd steal your shit.

I understand. I know it's hard being enslaved on that Kansas wheat plantation, having to pick wheat all day in chains and shit. That mean old plantation owner would probably sic the alpacas and llamas on you if you tired to escape, those bastards are vicious. But you have to at least try. I hear there's an underground railroad down there that would help you get out of there. If you can get as far as Iowa, maybe some friendly corn farmer will give you a job so you can save up and go out East. But watch out for the hogs in Iowa, they're some racist sumbitches, I mean to tell ya. And Amish too. I wouldn't trust those bastards, they'd steal your shit.
It's funny how white pieces of shit like you think. You're a racist, yet you actually attempt to make light of the racism you practice while trying to gaslight a black man who is obviously more intelligent than you are.

It's funny how white pieces of shit like you think. You're a racist, yet you actually attempt to make light of the racism you practice while trying to gaslight a black man who is obviously more intelligent than you are.

Intelligence without a sense of humor wouldn't get you from Kansas to Iowa. :laughing0301:

yea sure i am....which party you voting for?...
Voting to save democracy does not make me a slave. Whites here need to stop using that term in reference to political parties or anything that is not actually slavery.. No one here is a slave. Slaves didn't have the right to speak freely in opposition to their masters, complain about the regulations their masters put on them, or whine about any tax the master may have made them pay.

My sense of humor is just fine. You simply are not funny.

No, actually I think your sense of humor is broken. You take yourself too seriously and seem to be bereft of the ability to laugh at yourself. The trick is to get people to laugh with you, not at you. That's why Trump is so popular. In spite of his wealth and power, he is a self-deprecating man who doesn't take himself too seriously.

Last edited:
Voting to save democracy does not make me a slave. Whites here need to stop using that term in reference to political parties or anything that is not actually slavery.. No one here is a slave. Slaves didn't have the right to speak freely in opposition to their masters, complain about the regulations their masters put on them, or whine about any tax the master may have made them pay.
it does if you are voting for one of the parties......you are a slave to that party...

Forum List

Back