what about the .001% ?

What a disgrace to the uniform. That is a violation.

I agree with him but he should NOT have done such a thing.

Last edited:

Oh look at Photonic sitting on his cloud of judgment handing life lessons down to all the sinners. Shut it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Liberty

just like the 1960s hippy movement, OWS wants to incite violence and then play the victim card to garner sympathy in the media since they lack any coherent or intelligent message. It will fail now just like it did then. You people are worthless scum.
===========
nice racist undertone there.

just like the 1960s hippy movement, OWS wants to incite violence and then play the victim card to garner sympathy in the media since they lack any coherent or intelligent message. It will fail now just like it did then. You people are worthless scum.
===========

Yes, damn those students at Berkley for hitting those billy clubs with their spleens.

And damn that 84 year old lady in Seattle for hitting that pepper spray with her face.

And damn that Iraq war veteran in Oakland for hitting that tear gas canister with his skull.

Oh look at Photonic sitting on his cloud of judgment handing life lessons down to all the sinners. Shut it.

http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/10C45.txt

Everyone complained about an ex marine wearing his uniform at an OWS rally, explain how this is different other than you guys agree with him.

It's why he didn't show his face. Anybody who thinks this is an example of what a solider should do, obviously doesn't know jack about the military. It isn't supposed to happen in uniform.

311334_169425243152114_156874467740525_314126_1628537408_n.jpg

Naturally, bless his heart, his math is wrong.

That .05-1% of the US population, the US military member, occupied countries to profit the 1%. In our current economic times, brought to us by policies of and for the upper 1%, the military 0.5-1% of the population has an unemployment rate that is 2% higher than the national average.

And the number that really matters, that .05-1% of the population makes up 20% of US suicides.

===========

hippy is a race? LOL news to me but I can definitely see it now. They certainly aren't human.

http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/10C45.txt

Everyone complained about an ex marine wearing his uniform at an OWS rally, explain how this is different other than you guys agree with him.

are you retarded? It is a picture of a man in uniform, holding an apolitical sign. That is not against anything. It does not mention republican, democrat, a specific politician, threaten anyone, or anything of the like. You are grasping at straws and you like extremely unintelligent when you do. Plus, he hid his face, so he did not violate anything as it is a faceless message. Give it a rest....really you are not very intelligent.

Last edited:
Liberty, you are obviously young male....why aren't you serving?

Just sent out my OTS/OCS packs this past week actually and got all 90s on the AFOQT. If I am not accepted, I will try every year while attending a masters program, and then every year after that until I am no longer qualified in relation to age. Why aren't you? ASVAB too hard? :(

Last edited:

Just sent out my OTS/OCS packs this past week actually. If I am not accepted, I will try every year while attending a masters program, and then every year after that until I am no longer qualified in relation to age. Why aren't you? Low IQ?

Well good luck.

To answer your question:

Been there. Done that. Have the t-shirt and medals.

You're welcome.

Just sent out my OTS/OCS packs this past week actually. If I am not accepted, I will try every year while attending a masters program, and then every year after that until I am no longer qualified in relation to age. Why aren't you? Low IQ?

Well good luck.

To answer your question:

Been there. Done that. Have the t-shirt and medals.

You're welcome.

If that were true how can you be so dumb to not realize what he means by .001%?

Forum List

Back