What About Oprah Winfrey for President in 2020?

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
A successful woman who started from nothing and became immensely successful and admired by millions of Americans?

A successful woman who started from nothing and became immensely successful and admired by millions of Americans?

I used to assume she would be one day, but then she fell down the blackhole of starting her own network.

"A successful woman who started from nothing and became immensely successful and admired by millions of Americans?"

Another product of twisted, reality-opposing, liberal Hollywood, an elitist who is great at self-promotion, ignorant of critical issues, Intelligence, foreign policy, the Constitution, Rule of Law, etc...but she's black, she's a woman, she's a liberal, she's an Obama 'worshipper' / 'disciple'. The only good thing going for her, that should make snowflakes happy, is that (so far) she is not a scandal queen who is under multiple FBI investigations.

"A successful woman who started from nothing and became immensely successful and admired by millions of Americans?"

Another product of twisted, reality-opposing, liberal Hollywood, an elitist who is great at self-promotion, ignorant of critical issues, Intelligence, foreign policy, the Constitution, Rule of Law, etc...but she's black, she's a woman, she's a liberal, she's an Obama 'worshipper' / 'disciple'. The only good thing going for her, that should make snowflakes happy, is that (so far) she is not a scandal queen who is under multiple FBI investigations.

When Republicans tried to pass a tax bill that mostly benefits the rich she would say no. And she would appoint different supreme court justices.

When Republicans tried to pass a tax bill that mostly benefits the rich she would say no. And she would appoint different supreme court justices.
When Liberals held a super majority control of Congress they had the opportunity to create and pass DACA legislation, had the opportunity to pass their own tax reform that would benefit the American people, and had the opportunity to accomplish things to help American citizens...

Instead they engaged in self/party-serving BS
- Spent nearly $1 trillion on a failed Stimulus bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of self/party-serving, tax-payer dollar -wasting pork
- Obama added nearly $7 trillion in new debt through waste and fiscally irresponsible / criminal spending
- Financed, supplied, armed, trained, protected, defended, and fought Un-Constitutional wars for terrorists, aided enemies like Russia in acquiring 20% of our uranium, took hundreds of millions from the Russians in bribes, aided Mexican Drug Cartels and Hezbollah terrorist-supporting drug organizations, helped MS13, human traffickers, violent illegals, facilitated Russian hacking / PsyOps missions in the US, divided the nation.....

Liberals used tax dollars on supporting / facilitating the operations of this nation's enemies, on violating both the Constitution and Rule of Law to push their Liberal ideology / agenda, and helped everyone BUT the actual American citizens.

`
`

For me? Not a chance.

#1 - I've already had my fill of hollywood types getting elected simply because they are popular with the uninformed masses.

#2-Like with Sanders and Warren, she supported Hillary which disqualifies her.

Evidence shows Obama illegally spied on reporters, the media. US Senators, and even USSC Justices. For THAT he should have been Impeached.

Evidence shows his administration continuously financed, supplied, armed, trained, protected, and defended terrorists abroad, gave them comfort and protecting during times of war, released enemy leaders during times of war, protected terrorist-supporting drug operations, allowed terrorists into the country where they killed Americans while Obama mocked citizens for their concern over their safety and our national security, failed to stop terrorist attacks even when warned in advance who they were and of their intent, and in his last day in office he tried to give terrorists millions of dollars.

Obama is the most criminal, most treasonous President in this nation's history and should not only have been Impeached numerous times over but should have been sent to prison, along with his Sect of State, FBI Directors, US Attorney Generals, Head of the NSA and CIA and IRS...

`
`

For me? Not a chance.

#1 - I've already had my fill of hollywood types getting elected simply because they are popular with the uninformed masses.

#2-Like with Sanders and Warren, she supported Hillary which disqualifies her.
Also supported Barry....

Forum List

Back