What about Keith Ellison?

Another woman steps up to accuse DNC co-chair Keith Ellison of abuse but the Left and their media IGNORE it to focus on Trump noise

Why should the co-chair of the DNC, who has been accused of abusing women, be ignored by most of the media and the DNC?

We have several women saying he abuses women and a witness, yet we should only believe the accuser of Kavanaugh why?
What about Ellison? He is a douche and should be exposed. Doesn’t make excuses for anybody else’s actions

Yeah, I'm watching the Million Woman march on Washington now! Oh wait, that ain't gonna happen when the perp is a Dem.
Huh? What does the million woman March have to do with Ellison?

Another woman steps up to accuse DNC co-chair Keith Ellison of abuse but the Left and their media IGNORE it to focus on Trump noise

Why should the co-chair of the DNC, who has been accused of abusing women, be ignored by most of the media and the DNC?

We have several women saying he abuses women and a witness, yet we should only believe the accuser of Kavanaugh why?
What about Ellison? He is a douche and should be exposed. Doesn’t make excuses for anybody else’s actions

Yeah, I'm watching the Million Woman march on Washington now! Oh wait, that ain't gonna happen when the perp is a Dem.

Don't you progressive like to blow off steam about woman abusers during marches with vaginas on their heads? What am I missing?

Don't you progressive like to blow off steam about woman abusers during marches with vaginas on their heads? What am I missing?
Apparently you’re missing a lot. Ellison is a douche and I hope he is knocked out of power

where's the MSM then?

where's the outrage in here. how many threads on him from the left? come on fks can't be consistent eh? what a fking bunch of punks.

People who are Muslim live by different rules in the US. They can be hateful or even violent toward women, gays and Jews and if you challenge them, the Leftists call you Islamaphobic.

I don't fear radical Islam. I just don't like it.

People who are Muslim live by different rules in the US. They can be hateful or even violent toward women, gays and Jews and if you challenge them, the Leftists call you Islamaphobic.

What world are you living in? You weren’t serious with that statement were you?

If the media is ignoring it...how did you hear about it?

Certainly wasn't from CNN, MSN, ABC, ESPN or Fakebook.....dumbass.
Here is CNN covering it. Want me to post links from the other networks too?

Keith Ellison denies allegations he abused ex-girlfriend - CNNPolitics

A denial....from August? Yeah, quite the coverage.
Did you read the article or just the headline?

Duh. It was an exaggeration. But if Ellison were a Jew and a Republican, he would be vilified. IMO.

Read the article.

Duh. It was an exaggeration. But if Ellison were a Jew and a Republican, he would be vilified. IMO.
Of course the Left would vilify him if he were a Republican just as the right is vilifying him now. It’s political team sports. No mystery

Three friends of Monahan, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of backlash, told CNN she had confided in them about the bed incident in the months after she had moved out of Ellison's apartment.

Sounds more damning than what Kavanaugh is being accused off.

Of course the Left would vilify him if he were a Republican just as the right is vilifying him now. It’s political team sports. No mystery

Since the Left controls most of the Media, Ellison is getting a pass vs. Kavanaugh. That is what the OP is insinuating. You agree. So why are you debating?

Read the article.
And you think it was about his denial? It read pretty objectively IMO

Since the Left controls most of the Media, Ellison is getting a pass vs. Kavanaugh. That is what the OP is insinuating. You agree. So why are you debating?
I’d be happy to see Ellison get the boot but I don’t think this media being controlled by the Left narrative is accurate or helpful to our country. There is plenty of fake news out there that should be called out but the major networks are being pushed further and further into a corner by all the partisan hate being flung out there. And the credible journalist who do a good job are being lumped into the fake news category. It benefits Trump cause he gets an enemy and it benefits the networks as they get drama and ratings but those of us looking for honest news and intelligent discussion get left out in the cold.

I’d be happy to see Ellison get the boot but I don’t think this media being controlled by the Left narrative is accurate or helpful to our country. There is plenty of fake news out there that should be called out but the major networks are being pushed further and further into a corner by all the partisan hate being flung out there. And the credible journalist who do a good job are being lumped into the fake news category. It benefits Trump cause he gets an enemy and it benefits the networks as they get drama and ratings but those of us looking for honest news and intelligent discussion get left out in the cold.

It is less fake news and more biased news.

Ellison is widely known — 80 percent of people said they recognized his name — but is a divisive candidate. Twenty percent had a favorable opinion of him, 31 percent view him unfavorably and 29 percent were neutral.

How can anyone have a favorable opinion of him? WOW!

Who else are you referring to? Kavanaugh?? Don’t make me laugh
I’m referring to anybody. It seems when somebody on the right gets attacked we get this wave of people pointing fingers at the left as if that excuses the accusations or behavior of their own turds. It’s not an effective tactic. Both sides do it

Not really. I don’t do it.

Forum List

Back