WOW! Flake will support advancing the nomination if Ford is a no show on Monday

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Well the Dems wanted to play chicken didn't they? Looks like the Republicans are ready to rumble.

"....on Tuesday the Arizona senator made it clear that he would support a final vote should Christine Blasey Ford not appear at Monday’s scheduled hearing.

While the Senate Judiciary Committee has yet to determine whether the hearing — should Ford show — will be public or private, Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch expressed his intention to “proceed” either way, and Flake echoed that sentiment.

“We’re going to proceed — there’s no question about it,” Hatch said, adding that he preferred that Ford does show because “she needs to be heard,"

Jeff Flake Supports Advancing Kavanaugh Nomination If Accuser Refuses To Testify

lets-get-ready-to-rumble.jpg

I figure Dems. are toast on this phony character assassination attempt already....:laughing0301:

It's all babbling hate speech now, it's all they ever have to offer up it seems...

Last edited:
If Flake is calling bullshit on this than it is an epic failure on the part of Democrats.

If Flake is calling bullshit on this than it is an epic failure on the part of Democrats.

The only Democrat who wins from this false accusations stunt is Corey Booker. Everyone is so focused on this they have forgotten his stupid I am Sparticus stunt

The only Democrat who wins from this false accusations stunt is Corey Booker. Everyone is so focused on this they have forgotten his stupid I am Sparticus stunt

His presidential ambitions are toast.. but Trump's next Supreme Court choice will have race baiting Booker claiming he's God..

ruth-bader-ginsberg-to-cory-booker-i-knew-spartacus-and-36068710.png

Last edited:
Well the Dems wanted to play chicken didn't they? Looks like the Republicans are ready to rumble.

"....on Tuesday the Arizona senator made it clear that he would support a final vote should Christine Blasey Ford not appear at Monday’s scheduled hearing.

While the Senate Judiciary Committee has yet to determine whether the hearing — should Ford show — will be public or private, Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch expressed his intention to “proceed” either way, and Flake echoed that sentiment.

“We’re going to proceed — there’s no question about it,” Hatch said, adding that he preferred that Ford does show because “she needs to be heard,"

Jeff Flake Supports Advancing Kavanaugh Nomination If Accuser Refuses To Testify

lets-get-ready-to-rumble.jpg

I would bet a weeks pay that Ford never even wanted to come out. DIFI in her typical politition way likely forced it in a feeble attempt to look cool for her upcoming primary.

I am not surprised. Flake is 1000% phony. He talks big but never follows through. He actually is right but he already is backing down. That unfortunately is why Democrats need to hold at least one or both houses of Congress. There needs to be compromise on both sides.

I am not surprised. Flake is 1000% phony. He talks big but never follows through. He actually is right but he already is backing down. That unfortunately is why Democrats need to hold at least one or both houses of Congress. There needs to be compromise on both sides.

I don't believe Americans will vote for constant investigations, impeachment and economic collapse. Democrats offer nothing worth voting for, they have zero accomplishments to sell and only promise more negativity.

Forum List

Back