What about Keith Ellison?

Another woman steps up to accuse DNC co-chair Keith Ellison of abuse but the Left and their media IGNORE it to focus on Trump noise

Why should the co-chair of the DNC, who has been accused of abusing women, be ignored by most of the media and the DNC?

We have several women saying he abuses women and a witness, yet we should only believe the accuser of Kavanaugh why?
What about Ellison? He is a douche and should be exposed. Doesn’t make excuses for anybody else’s actions

Yeah, I'm watching the Million Woman march on Washington now! Oh wait, that ain't gonna happen when the perp is a Dem.

If the media is ignoring it...how did you hear about it?

One must have gotten past the goalie.

Now tell us how Ellison needs to step down

Do not know enough about it. My experience tells me that if he's in the news and he has that job...it's like the ref on an NFL game; he did something wrong.

Don't know enough about it?

Not enough coverage in the news, eh?

But I bet you can tell us all about Kav.

Not really. I can tell you more about Kav because, you know, a Supreme Court nominee is more important to the nation than the head of the DNC or whomever this other guy is. Perhaps you think differently? LOL.

Kav sounds like a capable justice to me; I'm troubled by the GOP embargoing information and he sounded like a sleazy politician when he was being questioned by Senator Harris but I'm okay with the committee referring him to the full body for a vote.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to your unhinged lunatic rage.

See the problem? You don't know about it. If he were a Republican it would be 24/7 on every news channel and front page of every print media.

Do not know enough about it. My experience tells me that if he's in the news and he has that job...it's like the ref on an NFL game; he did something wrong.

Not really. I can tell you more about Kav because, you know, a Supreme Court nominee is more important to the nation than the head of the DNC or whomever this other guy is. Perhaps you think differently? LOL.

Kav sounds like a capable justice to me; I'm troubled by the GOP embargoing information and he sounded like a sleazy politician when he was being questioned by Senator Harris but I'm okay with the committee referring him to the full body for a vote.

Unhinged lunatic rage?

You mean like wearing vagina hats or threatening to blow up the white house Madonna style or shoot yourself in the arm as a college professor to protest guns? That kind of lunatic rage?

Na, I'm just sitting her eating bon, bons while pointing out glaring hypocrisy on the Left.

See the problem? You don't know about it. If he were a Republican it would be 24/7 on every news channel and front page of every print media.

And I can guarantee you I’d care just as much; zero.

Unhinged lunatic rage?

You mean like wearing vagina hats or threatening to blow up the white house Madonna style or shoot yourself in the arm as a college professor to protest guns? That kind of lunatic rage?

Na, I'm just sitting her eating bon, bons while pointing out glaring hypocrisy on the Left.

Starting thread after thread about whatever is bothering you is sign of lunatic rage. Sorry.

Unhinged lunatic rage?

Starting thread after thread about whatever is bothering you is sign of lunatic rage. Sorry.
Heres-Johnny.gif

Unhinged lunatic rage?

Heres-Johnny.gif
ok?

Let’s have a hearing.

Like they discussed Charley Rangel?

You know, the former Congressman with 20 some ethical violations that they refused to do anything about?

You’re schizophrenic.

Are we going to bring up every person you feel has skated charges?

Na, I thought we would just ignore them all.

How's that sound?

Nirvana?

Now where did I misplace that wretched hatchet?

I'm to busy to be bothered with my lunatic rage and all.

Let’s have a hearing.

Like they discussed Charley Rangel?

You know, the former Congressman with 20 some ethical violations that they refused to do anything about?

You’re schizophrenic.

Are we going to bring up every person you feel has skated charges?

Na, I thought we would just ignore them all.

How's that sound?

Nirvana?

Now where did I misplace that wretched hatchet?

I'm to busy to be bothered with my lunatic rage and all.

You wanted to know about Ellison. You found people who want to have the charges against him investigated. That didn’t fit your narrative. You then brought up Rangel.

Your top guy is an admitted sexual predator.

Why do you think anything you say will make that go away?

You need to supply evidence that the "top guy is an admitted sexual predator"

Go!

It's those darn voices in his head again.

He was recorded on a bus. His own words.

You have no standing.

Then you obviously would be able to post it. It must be different then the one I've seen, where he obviously is joking with Billy Bush that some women will "let you".

Ummm, being allowed does not make one predatory. If it were, then every Rock Group (thinks groupies), would be rotting in Prison.

Hell, some Rock groups even wrote songs about them:

Go!

You have no standing.

Then you obviously would be able to post it. It must be different then the one I've seen, where he obviously is joking with Billy Bush that some women will "let you".

Ummm, being allowed does not make one predatory. If it were, then every Rock Group (thinks groupies), would be rotting in Prison.

Damn it, stop using logic!

It does the Left no good and repeatedly using the same logic they reject gives me a headache.

Go!

You have no standing.

Damn it, stop using logic!

It does the Left no good and repeatedly using the same logic they reject gives me a headache.

dey does seems to gets a bits frustrated, do dey?

Another woman steps up to accuse DNC co-chair Keith Ellison of abuse but the Left and their media IGNORE it to focus on Trump noise

Why should the co-chair of the DNC, who has been accused of abusing women, be ignored by most of the media and the DNC?

We have several women saying he abuses women and a witness, yet we should only believe the accuser of Kavanaugh why?
Apples and oranges compared to Kavanaugh. Brett’s a shiny Red Delicious and Keith’s a black orange surrounded by a fawningly sympathetic and uninterested lamestream media.

What about Ellison? He is a douche and should be exposed. Doesn’t make excuses for anybody else’s actions

Who else are you referring to? Kavanaugh?? Don’t make me laugh
I’m referring to anybody. It seems when somebody on the right gets attacked we get this wave of people pointing fingers at the left as if that excuses the accusations or behavior of their own turds. It’s not an effective tactic. Both sides do it

Forum List

Back