What about Keith Ellison?

The woman who accused Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) of emotional and physical abuse is claiming that the Democratic Party “smeared, threatened [and] isolated” her after she went public with the allegations.

Karen Monahan’s comments come as a growing number of Democrats have expressed support for the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, saying they find her allegations credible.

Monahan on Monday tweeted that Democrats have not stood by her.

“I’ve been smeared, threatened, isolated from my own party,” Monahan tweeted. “I provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it. My therapist released records stating I have been dealing and healing from the abuse.”

“Four people, including my supervisor at the time, stated that I came to them after and shared the exact story I shared publicly, I shared multiple text between me and Keith, where I discuss the abuse with him and much more,” she wrote. “As I said before, I knew I wouldn’t be believed.”

Ellison accuser: Dems 'smeared, threatened, isolated' me

But I thought we were supposed to believe the woman.

The woman who accused Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) of emotional and physical abuse is claiming that the Democratic Party “smeared, threatened [and] isolated” her after she went public with the allegations.

Karen Monahan’s comments come as a growing number of Democrats have expressed support for the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, saying they find her allegations credible.

“I’ve been smeared, threatened, isolated from my own party,” Monahan tweeted. “I provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it. My therapist released records stating I have been dealing and healing from the abuse.”

“Four people, including my supervisor at the time, stated that I came to them after and shared the exact story I shared publicly, I shared multiple text between me and Keith, where I discuss the abuse with him and much more,” she wrote. “As I said before, I knew I wouldn’t be believed.”

But...but...but... she is an Uncle Tom.....er.........um.........Aunt Tom........er........um......Aunt Tommett for turning against a Dim.

So no.

Did he try to rape her at any point during their lovers’ quarrels?

This thread is no Bernie Sanders fantasy hour sicko.
The answer is no.

Define "is"

Dm7G9gYXsAE_0ts.jpg

Wow, just like the Repubs are doing right now.

Once again, amazing how alike the two parties are.

I am a Democrat and I believe her.

Wow, just like the Repubs are doing right now.

Once again, amazing how alike the two parties are.
what i find amazing is how the diehards on each side cant see that...

The answer is no.

Define "is"

Dm7G9gYXsAE_0ts.jpg
I don’t get it. You guys love rapists, and you always use Bill Clinton to justify that. Makes no sense.

Probably because he paid off Paula Jones almost a million dollars to shut up about getting raped ?

Because you are a moonbot.

Now repeat after me, "I don't believe the woman accusing Keith Ellison cuz I'm a democrat. I am therefore free to threaten and harass her"

Honestly, you have to have a screw loose to marry a politician or have anything to do with them.

then he should step down right?

The answer is no.

Define "is"

Dm7G9gYXsAE_0ts.jpg
I don’t get it. You guys love rapists, and you always use Bill Clinton to justify that. Makes no sense.

Probably because he paid off Paula Jones almost a million dollars to shut up about getting raped ?

Oh so that’s why you support rapists now?

The answer is no.

Define "is"

Dm7G9gYXsAE_0ts.jpg

Bill, Weinstein and dozens more Democrats who preyed on women for decades. :itsok:

The answer is no.

Define "is"

Dm7G9gYXsAE_0ts.jpg

Bill, Weinstein and dozens more Democrats who preyed on women for decades. :itsok:
Are they why you now support raping women?

The answer is no.

Define "is"

Dm7G9gYXsAE_0ts.jpg

Are they why you now support raping women?

Ford wasn't raped. You are lying. Both are true.

Hillary-Clinton-War-On-Women.jpg

The answer is no.

Define "is"

Dm7G9gYXsAE_0ts.jpg

850,000.00 to be exact. All donated by Hollywood celebrities to his legal defense fund.

Forum List

Back