What about Keith Ellison?

Another woman steps up to accuse DNC co-chair Keith Ellison of abuse but the Left and their media IGNORE it to focus on Trump noise

Why should the co-chair of the DNC, who has been accused of abusing women, be ignored by most of the media and the DNC?

We have several women saying he abuses women and a witness, yet we should only believe the accuser of Kavanaugh why?
He’s Muslim, it’s what they do. He’s blackish, he’s democrat. The bitch should just shut up.

Another woman steps up to accuse DNC co-chair Keith Ellison of abuse but the Left and their media IGNORE it to focus on Trump noise

Why should the co-chair of the DNC, who has been accused of abusing women, be ignored by most of the media and the DNC?

We have several women saying he abuses women and a witness, yet we should only believe the accuser of Kavanaugh why?
A Muslim abusing women is a news story ? Only news story is how they ever allowed this freak into the Congress in the first place.

What about Ellison? He is a douche and should be exposed. Doesn’t make excuses for anybody else’s actions

Another woman steps up to accuse DNC co-chair Keith Ellison of abuse but the Left and their media IGNORE it to focus on Trump noiseWhy should the co-chair of the DNC, who has been accused of abusing women, be ignored by most of the media and the DNC?We have several women saying he abuses women and a witness, yet we should only believe the accuser of Kavanaugh why?
`
You have a valid complaint and point. The dems are ignoring this (Minnesota Democrats scalded by Ellison allegations). Even this; Keith Ellison gets a pass from #MeToo

Dims should believe the woman and force Ellison to resign immediately.

That’s what they would say if there was an (R) after his name.

Hypocrites. All day every day.

Last edited:

What about Ellison? He is a douche and should be exposed. Doesn’t make excuses for anybody else’s actions

Who else are you referring to? Kavanaugh?? Don’t make me laugh

If the media is ignoring it...how did you hear about it?

One must have gotten past the goalie.

Now tell us how Ellison needs to step down

Do not know enough about it. My experience tells me that if he's in the news and he has that job...it's like the ref on an NFL game; he did something wrong.

Don't know enough about it?

Not enough coverage in the news, eh?

But I bet you can tell us all about Kav.

If the media is ignoring it...how did you hear about it?

One must have gotten past the goalie.

Now tell us how Ellison needs to step down

Do not know enough about it. My experience tells me that if he's in the news and he has that job...it's like the ref on an NFL game; he did something wrong.

Don't know enough about it?

Not enough coverage in the news, eh?

But I bet you can tell us all about Kav.

Not really. I can tell you more about Kav because, you know, a Supreme Court nominee is more important to the nation than the head of the DNC or whomever this other guy is. Perhaps you think differently? LOL.

Kav sounds like a capable justice to me; I'm troubled by the GOP embargoing information and he sounded like a sleazy politician when he was being questioned by Senator Harris but I'm okay with the committee referring him to the full body for a vote.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to your unhinged lunatic rage.

Forum List

Back