What about Keith Ellison?

The answer is no.

Define "is"

Dm7G9gYXsAE_0ts.jpg
I don’t get it. You guys love rapists, and you always use Bill Clinton to justify that. Makes no sense.

Bill, Weinstein and dozens more Democrats who preyed on women for decades. :itsok:
Are they why you now support raping women?

Ford wasn't raped. You are lying. Both are true.

She's wishing she was. I think it gets the Dyke hot. Ever notice how much BitchFlag hopes women get raped. Weird I know, but just check her posts, that's exactly what it looks like.

Gives me the creeps.

The woman who accused Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) of emotional and physical abuse is claiming that the Democratic Party “smeared, threatened [and] isolated” her after she went public with the allegations.

Karen Monahan’s comments come as a growing number of Democrats have expressed support for the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, saying they find her allegations credible.

Monahan on Monday tweeted that Democrats have not stood by her.

“I’ve been smeared, threatened, isolated from my own party,” Monahan tweeted. “I provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it. My therapist released records stating I have been dealing and healing from the abuse.”

“Four people, including my supervisor at the time, stated that I came to them after and shared the exact story I shared publicly, I shared multiple text between me and Keith, where I discuss the abuse with him and much more,” she wrote. “As I said before, I knew I wouldn’t be believed.”

Ellison accuser: Dems 'smeared, threatened, isolated' me

But I thought we were supposed to believe the woman.

Wow, just like the Repubs are doing right now.

Once again, amazing how alike the two parties are.

Amazing, or terrifying?

Of course the left doesn't care.

He's a Dem after all.

If he were a Rep they would be demanding anything and everything.

Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser posts 2017 medical document identifying Democrat as abuser There are medical records now posted. Why is this case being brought up over and over and over again? Does this woman's claim doesnt matter because her person she accused is the Co Democratic chair ??
Pretty sure this is being investigated, not brushed under the table and dismissed.
Nope. The democrats don't believe her.
Keith Ellison's Accuser Says Democrats Don't Believe Her Story - Big League Politics

Everything is political with democrats. When they lie, they say they "misspoke". Phony hypocrites.

Better yet, spartacus booker wrote a op ed on groping women when he was 15. coined the phrase, 'liquor gets her there quicker'. hahahaha you know the white old fart that senator horino referred to. Oh wait... he's black.

Local outlet.
U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison's ex-girlfriend posts medical record alleging abuse
For the most part locally, the story has been back paged. Kavanuagh is top.
This state has a tendency to elect loons. Ventura, Bachman,Wellstone, Franken and Rep Ellison. Party is irrelevant.
State bird is Common Loon and they usually win.
Ellison will win in this state unfortunately. Anyone ever heard of Doug Wardlow? Didn't think so.
His opponent hasn't a chance as he gets little coverage .

Forum List

Back